Why don’t Mexicrats just explain how unskilled, low iQ, people who make lots of babies can help us?

Sounds like a simple task....tell us what you know Mexicrats, clearly you see something we don’t. The majority of America can’t see how they benefit.
I’m certain that an adult with a sixth graders iQ, whom can’t speak English, whom has no skills, communication or otherwise, whom has a family of six is an asset to Americans...we just need to be told how. Simple shit....right?

did your grandparents angrily denounce the US when jewish immigrants fleeing persecution and slaughter were allowed to emigrate here?

some immigration is based on saving OTHER PEOPLES LIVES.

but you wouldn't understand that because there's no "what's in it for me" in "other people's lives"

Sounds like a simple task....tell us what you know Mexicrats, clearly you see something we don’t. The majority of America can’t see how they benefit.
I’m certain that an adult with a sixth graders iQ, whom can’t speak English, whom has no skills, communication or otherwise, whom has a family of six is an asset to Americans...we just need to be told how. Simple shit....right?

did your grandparents angrily denounce the US when jewish immigrants fleeing persecution and slaughter were allowed to emigrate here?

but you wouldn't understand that because there's no "what's in it for me" in "other people's lives"

Ooooh, so warm and fuzzy.
Weird huh...how many Jews did we end up with as a result of a World War with them as the primary target?
Is there a World War going on and are Mexicans the target? Look, we aren’t in the business of spoon feeding thirdworlders that refuse to stop themselves from dropping litters of children they can’t afford to feed...If we are we have about 2 billion to go round up.

When progs can't defend themselves they pull a wild card (race) and/or direct attention to an object (walls). Look above.

Weird huh...how many Jews did we end up with as a result of a World War with them as the primary target?
Is there a World War going on and are Mexicans the target? Look, we aren’t in the business of spoon feeding thirdworlders that refuse to stop themselves from dropping litters of children they can’t afford to feed...If we are we have about 2 billion to go round up.
Then Congress has to change existing laws since building a wall will not stop it from occurring.

Then Congress has to change existing laws since building a wall will not stop it from occurring.

You’re certainly right about changing laws and giving them some teeth...BUT remember, no measure we take is designed or expected to STOP anything...most measures can and will only mitigate.

You’re certainly right about changing laws and giving them some teeth...BUT remember, no measure we take is designed or expected to STOP anything...most measures can and will only mitigate.
Then why waste more money on it?

LefTard Logic:
“Why waste money writing speeding tickets if people are still going to speed?”

Why don't you shove your bigotry up your fat ass.

You speak English & look what a disgusting example of an American you are.

I’m curious....when a company is selective with whom they hire are they practicing bigotry?
(Cue the false equivalency crying fools)

If they deny due to race, religion, sexual orientation, etc YES.

Why don't you shove your bigotry up your fat ass.

You speak English & look what a disgusting example of an American you are.

Bigotry or sane rationalization?
Bigotry. Your bigotry is inbred into your being you don't even know how big a bigot you are.

Go fuck yourself - you are an embarrassment to this country.

Thanks Dave, for confirming I’m spot on with my post. When I trigger a severely LefTarded Loon I know I hit it out of the park. Much appreciated!

Bigoted fuck. That is what you confirmed that you are.

They will vote democrat.
They will not vote at all since doing as such exposes them to recognition, most criminals do not like exposure to the public and normally are active only in the routes that gain them the most with the smallest dangers afforded.

ILLEGAL ALIENS = LITTERS OF DEMOCRAT VOTING ANCHOR BABIES

You honestly didn’t know that?

The White Supremacist party is crying they get minority votres. Now that's some funny shit.

They come in legally, I am more than happy to have them as citizens. Illegall? I want nothing to do with them.
Look, another bigot. Mocking Native Americans.

Not mocking anyone sunshine but your hate and bigotry are well documented.
You're just another cowardly Trumpette mocking Warren's NA ancestry & too chickenshit to admit it.

I’m 1/8th Indian, more so than your hero Warren. Anything else bigot? It’s funny how you bigots use race to sidestep your hate and demean others, I despise bigots like yourself.

Last edited:

LefTard Logic:
“Why waste money writing speeding tickets if people are still going to speed?”
[emoji106]

Well you red neck trailer trash should know the answer as that is you!

Forum List

Back