Why don’t republicans ever whine about businesses hiring illegal immigrants?

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

Is it just because they are racist?
It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus
You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.

When did I do that?

You're argument seriously is we have bad people here now so it doesn't matter if we let more in? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean other than your racism
I never said that idiot. There is already border security. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate those issues entirely. Maybe if you weren’t such a toddler, you’d understand that. Obviously that same shit still happened under Trump. You like a dipshit think Trump solved the problem somehow.
We can reduce illegal crossings by 95%, easily. Just vote out all the Democrats.
Oh really? And why didn’t Trump achieve that?
Democrats.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
they do complain. I was thrilled when the Trump admin was able to secure the largest penalty for a company that knowingly hired illegals
Really? Even at Mar-a-lago? Where there were illegals working there for years.

The secret service had to vet them, which is how they knew how many illegals Trump hired.

they do complain. I was thrilled when the Trump admin was able to secure the largest penalty for a company that knowingly hired illegals
Really? Even at Mar-a-lago? Where there were illegals working there for years.

The secret service had to vet them, which is how they knew how many illegals Trump hired.
i am sure there have been illegals use forged documents all the time to get jobs…all over the united states. However the issue is companies knowingly hiring illegals

i wasn’t aware of the SS vetting any..can you share the story with us?

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus
You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.

When did I do that?

You're argument seriously is we have bad people here now so it doesn't matter if we let more in? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean other than your racism
I never said that idiot. There is already border security. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate those issues entirely. Maybe if you weren’t such a toddler, you’d understand that. Obviously that same shit still happened under Trump. You like a dipshit think Trump solved the problem somehow.
We can reduce illegal crossings by 95%, easily. Just vote out all the Democrats.
Democrats.
God that’s so retarded. You know it is. Trump had 2 years with full control of congress and he never came even remotely close to that. It’s so pathetic you blame this all on dems but absolve republicans of any responsibility.

i am sure there have been illegals use forged documents all the time to get jobs…all over the united states. However the issue is companies knowingly hiring illegals

Trump has a long history of hiring illegal aliens because they work cheap.

That's a pattern decades long.

When did I do that?

Democrats.
God that’s so retarded. You know it is. Trump had 2 years with full control of congress and he never came even remotely close to that. It’s so pathetic you blame this all on dems but absolve republicans of any responsibility.
He had RINOs like Paul Ryan stabbing him in the back.

I don't absolve Republicans of any responsibility. The ones responsible stabbed their constituants in the back and voted with democrats.

When did I do that?

Democrats.

I don't absolve Republicans of any responsibility. The ones responsible stabbed their constituants in the back and voted with democrats.
You can’t even find some correlation with who you are talking about. You’re just pulling shit out of your ass.

Trump has a long history of hiring illegal aliens because they work cheap.

That's a pattern decades long.
Bullshit.

When did I do that?

Democrats.

You can’t even find some correlation with who you are talking about. You’re just pulling shit out of your ass.
Meaningless horse manure.

His excuse is that Trump didn't get shit done, because everybody was against him.
Yet Trump bragged about doing more in his first 100 days than any other president.

Also proof that Trump knew which workers were illegal, is that they rotated the illegals away from the presidents circle to avoid secret service doing top level vetting of them. But they gave themselves away through the changing employee rosters.
Employee rosters in most companies change every day. moron.

Your document doesn't prove jack shit about Trump hiring illegals. That means your post proved nothing.

The secret service mandated employee rosters be given 72 hours in advance.

The GAO report documents that requirement. So your claim of daily roster change is pure bullshit, because you have no clue what you're talking about.

The secret service mandated employee rosters be given 72 hours in advance.

The GAO report documents that requirement. So your claim of daily roster change is pure bullshit, because you have no clue what you're talking about.
How does that prove that my claim was bullshit? My claim is about corporations in general, not Trump's, you fucking moron. Your report proves nothing aside from the fact that "The secret service mandated employee rosters be given 72 hours in advance." That proves nothing other than "the secret service mandated employee rosters be given 72 hours in advance."

When did I do that?

Democrats.

Meaningless horse manure.
Yep, you summed up your thoughts wonderfully.

LOL Alabama, there. Yep, I have and broward dade are heavy lib, damn near the only part of the state other than I-4 corridor. But then again some of the most populated. If you may have seen last year the very Republican farmers in Alabama were bitching they couldn't get enough to work in their fields.

Florida "used" to be a great place....
But then 16 million Lefies ran there running from their lefty home states....turning florida into a plagued doomed place
They voted for bush and trump. Floridians have been idiots for over 20 years.

It could be worse. Floridians could have voted for Gore, Kerry and Biden
You think it would have been worse? No Iraq war. That alone says it would have been better

Gore supported the Iraq invasion, Chief. So did Kerry for that matter. And Hillary as well.

You're lying again
You proved my point. I’m just glad Clinton didn’t invade. Bush owns it not gore or Clinton.

Who invented nafta? Bush 1. Who owns nafta? How many republicans voted against nafta none?

I always ask republicans if canadians and Mexicans have different rules for visiting America.

What does it take to visit Mexico if you are American? What about canada? Is it different? no different? So why would we treat Mexican and Canadian visitors different? It’s not the illegal immigrants fault. It’s the American illegal employers. A fellow American is the enemy. Domestic not foreign
Yep you’re right of course.

It's pretty obvious, but sure, he's right. First world countries and third world countries aren't the same. That's sealyboob, dumb it down enough for him and he gets it.

If we had borders with Japan and North Korea you think there would be the same rules? You guys are the biggest racist morons, it's incredible
Japanese companies don’t hire illegal immigrants. They wouldn’t dare for fear of getting caught. Only in America are the corporations not afraid of getting caught with illegals.

Our last president was an illegal employer half way into his presidency trump was still employing illegals. It was going to come out in 2019 so he finally let them go. Trump supporters don’t care

When did I do that?

Tens of thousands of people walk across our border a day, but "there is already border security." You're a total buffoon. Slavery, sex slavery, massive drugs including record fentanyl, rapists, murderers, repeat criminals are coming in, and that to you is we can't "eliminate those issues entirely." That's the only problem, we can't "entirely" eliminate them. Girls from 10 to grandmothers are routinely raped, parents put 10 year old girls they are bringing on birth control to the border because they will be raped.

But this is all not an issue to you, it's not perfect, that's as far as you admit. You're a racist and one sick fuck

Forum List

Back