🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don’t republicans ever whine about businesses hiring illegal immigrants?

LOL Alabama, there. Yep, I have and broward dade are heavy lib, damn near the only part of the state other than I-4 corridor. But then again some of the most populated. If you may have seen last year the very Republican farmers in Alabama were bitching they couldn't get enough to work in their fields.

Florida "used" to be a great place....
But then 16 million Lefies ran there running from their lefty home states....turning florida into a plagued doomed place
They voted for bush and trump. Floridians have been idiots for over 20 years.

It could be worse. Floridians could have voted for Gore, Kerry and Biden
You think it would have been worse? No Iraq war. That alone says it would have been better

Gore supported the Iraq invasion, Chief. So did Kerry for that matter. And Hillary as well.

You're lying again
You proved my point. I’m just glad Clinton didn’t invade. Bush owns it not gore or Clinton.

Who invented nafta? Bush 1. Who owns nafta? How many republicans voted against nafta none?
NADA is Clinton’s baby…or was. Thankfully, trump got us a better deal.

Yeah and Clinton turned a blind eye, for the most part to Saddam…and for that matter Bin Laden. What a mess that left us

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

Is it just because they are racist?
It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus
You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.
Yes, we have criminals, but that's no reason to import much much more of them.

Democrats are the strangest fucking people. It's OK we are importing criminals because we have criminals. Unbelievable. Can you imagine if a Republican made that argument to him? Bill000 would be foaming at the mouth

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus
You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.

When did I do that?

You're argument seriously is we have bad people here now so it doesn't matter if we let more in? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean other than your racism
I never said that idiot. There is already border security. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate those issues entirely. Maybe if you weren’t such a toddler, you’d understand that. Obviously that same shit still happened under Trump. You like a dipshit think Trump solved the problem somehow.
We can reduce illegal crossings by 95%, easily. Just vote out all the Democrats.
Oh really? And why didn’t Trump achieve that?

Democrats fought Trump tooth and nail for every step he took, and he still dramatically reduced illegal aliens coming into the country. Imagine if the Democrat party was on our side what he could have done.

McCarthy: If Democrats were merely stupid, by chance at least some of their policies would serve America's interest

When did I do that?

You're argument seriously is we have bad people here now so it doesn't matter if we let more in? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean other than your racism
I never said that idiot. There is already border security. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate those issues entirely. Maybe if you weren’t such a toddler, you’d understand that. Obviously that same shit still happened under Trump. You like a dipshit think Trump solved the problem somehow.
We can reduce illegal crossings by 95%, easily. Just vote out all the Democrats.
Democrats.

Nice. I said the same thing, but you put it far more susinctly.

Democrats blocked all wall funding, passed a law they couldn't use concrete in the wall which made the wall less secure and more expensive and they filed lawsuits in every location they tried to build the wall.

Then the stupid fuck billy000 the zero asks, duh, dar, so why couldn't Trump stop illegal immigration, dar, dar, drool ...

When did I do that?

Democrats.
God that’s so retarded. You know it is. Trump had 2 years with full control of congress and he never came even remotely close to that. It’s so pathetic you blame this all on dems but absolve republicans of any responsibility.

Trump dramatically reduced illegal immigration, liar.

And again you lying racist fuck, Democrats did everything in their power to block progress on the wall. You're such a racist liar

When did I do that?

Democrats.
God that’s so retarded. You know it is. Trump had 2 years with full control of congress and he never came even remotely close to that. It’s so pathetic you blame this all on dems but absolve republicans of any responsibility.
He had RINOs like Paul Ryan stabbing him in the back.

I don't absolve Republicans of any responsibility. The ones responsible stabbed their constituants in the back and voted with democrats.

Democrat racist liars like Billy zero fall down and blame the Republicans for blocking their leftist agenda with the filibuster, then when it comes to Republicans being in power and Democrat filibustering them to stop them suddenly they are like filibuster? What filibuster? You are in the majority. That while they filibuster every bill

LOL Alabama, there. Yep, I have and broward dade are heavy lib, damn near the only part of the state other than I-4 corridor. But then again some of the most populated. If you may have seen last year the very Republican farmers in Alabama were bitching they couldn't get enough to work in their fields.

Florida "used" to be a great place....
But then 16 million Lefies ran there running from their lefty home states....turning florida into a plagued doomed place
They voted for bush and trump. Floridians have been idiots for over 20 years.

It could be worse. Floridians could have voted for Gore, Kerry and Biden
You think it would have been worse? No Iraq war. That alone says it would have been better

Gore supported the Iraq invasion, Chief. So did Kerry for that matter. And Hillary as well.

You're lying again
You proved my point. I’m just glad Clinton didn’t invade. Bush owns it not gore or Clinton.

Who invented nafta? Bush 1. Who owns nafta? How many republicans voted against nafta none?

That Gore, Kerry and Biden supported invading Iraq proves your point that Democrats are better.

Democrats are the flat out dumbest people. No wonder you're such a racist

I always ask republicans if canadians and Mexicans have different rules for visiting America.

What does it take to visit Mexico if you are American? What about canada? Is it different? no different? So why would we treat Mexican and Canadian visitors different? It’s not the illegal immigrants fault. It’s the American illegal employers. A fellow American is the enemy. Domestic not foreign
Yep you’re right of course.

It's pretty obvious, but sure, he's right. First world countries and third world countries aren't the same. That's sealyboob, dumb it down enough for him and he gets it.

If we had borders with Japan and North Korea you think there would be the same rules? You guys are the biggest racist morons, it's incredible
Japanese companies don’t hire illegal immigrants. They wouldn’t dare for fear of getting caught. Only in America are the corporations not afraid of getting caught with illegals.

Our last president was an illegal employer half way into his presidency trump was still employing illegals. It was going to come out in 2019 so he finally let them go. Trump supporters don’t care

Figures, the only illegal aliens you want to stop from coming are the ones who want to work. Let's get rid of them and only keep the ones seeking welfare and bringing in slaves, sex slaves, drugs, rapists and murderers.

But people who want to work? Stop them! That's your priority.

Well, you are consistent with Americans, fuck the honest citizens, screw anyone who wants the work. Bring Democrats your lazy, your welfare whores, you're criminals. They are the true Democrats!

I always ask republicans if canadians and Mexicans have different rules for visiting America.

What does it take to visit Mexico if you are American? What about canada? Is it different? no different? So why would we treat Mexican and Canadian visitors different? It’s not the illegal immigrants fault. It’s the American illegal employers. A fellow American is the enemy. Domestic not foreign

It's pretty obvious, but sure, he's right. First world countries and third world countries aren't the same. That's sealyboob, dumb it down enough for him and he gets it.

If we had borders with Japan and North Korea you think there would be the same rules? You guys are the biggest racist morons, it's incredible
Japanese companies don’t hire illegal immigrants. They wouldn’t dare for fear of getting caught. Only in America are the corporations not afraid of getting caught with illegals.

Our last president was an illegal employer half way into his presidency trump was still employing illegals. It was going to come out in 2019 so he finally let them go. Trump supporters don’t care

Figures, the only illegal aliens you want to stop from coming are the ones who want to work. Let's get rid of them and only keep the ones seeking welfare and bringing in slaves, sex slaves, drugs, rapists and murderers.

Well, you are consistent with Americans, fuck the honest citizens, screw anyone who wants the work. Bring Democrats your lazy, your welfare whores, you're criminals. They are the true Democrats!
So you like illegals who come here to work? I knew it! You cons love the cheap labor.

By the way idiot. If you are paying them under the table and illegally, they qualify for all those benefits you fear they get. So wise up traitor.

So you like illegals who come here to work? I knew it! You cons love the cheap labor.

By the way idiot. If you are paying them under the table and illegally, they qualify for all those benefits you fear they get. So wise up traitor.

There is no possible way to get that from what I said, stupid racist fuck

There are illegals here doing work that others may not do. Tell us. How many are doing it compared to the rest of them? There is a system. Just like the African American inner cities. Perma payouts.

Wrong,we do...we want E-verification as well as direct border control...you idiot.

When did I do that?

Democrats fought Trump tooth and nail for every step he took, and he still dramatically reduced illegal aliens coming into the country. Imagine if the Democrat party was on our side what he could have done.

McCarthy: If Democrats were merely stupid, by chance at least some of their policies would serve America's interest
it’s hard to remember when the DNC was really on the side of America

There are illegals here doing work that others may not do. Tell us. How many are doing it compared to the rest of them? There is a system. Just like the African American inner cities. Perma payouts.

Democrats are so stupid when they think they have a gotcha question.

Democrats want illegal immigration, Republicans are trying to stop it.

Then Democrats are like why do Republicans who are trying to stop illegal immigration in support of cheap illegal labor. Republicans DON'T support illegal immigration, DEMOCRATS do.

It's just stupid

When did I do that?

Andrew Jackson? Grover Cleveland?

I believe JFK was on America's side, but his party wasn't

When did I do that?

so roughly 50 years ago

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

When did I do that?

Don’t give me that bullshit. Trump had a republican majority for both the senate and house in the first two years. You blaming this on democrats while absolving Trump of any responsibility is so incredibly lame and pathetic lol

When did I do that?

so roughly 50 years ago

Yeah, and Kennedy almost destroyed the world and screwed us with Cuba. But I do believe he was on our side, he just wasn't very good at it. JFK did not tear down America like Democrats have done ever since

Republicans like illegal immigrants because they work cheap.

Democrats love illegal immigrants because they feel they will vote for democratic candidates when they become citizens or even before.

Knowing how corrupt our elected politicians are it wouldn’t surprise me if both republicans and democrats are getting kickbacks from the Mexican cartels to not pass new immigration laws or close the border.

When did I do that?

Don’t give me that bullshit. Trump had a republican majority for both the senate and house in the first two years. You blaming this on democrats while absolving Trump of any responsibility is so incredibly lame and pathetic lol

OK, so you are on the record as calling Democrats lying useless jackasses for wanting to end the filibuster? They have the majority in both houses, they need to shut the fuck up? You're going to say that?

Democrats just live your lives so deep in hypocrisy that you are completely oblivious to it

Forum List

Back