🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don’t republicans ever whine about businesses hiring illegal immigrants?

It's pretty obvious, but sure, he's right. First world countries and third world countries aren't the same. That's sealyboob, dumb it down enough for him and he gets it.

If we had borders with Japan and North Korea you think there would be the same rules? You guys are the biggest racist morons, it's incredible
Japanese companies don’t hire illegal immigrants. They wouldn’t dare for fear of getting caught. Only in America are the corporations not afraid of getting caught with illegals.

Our last president was an illegal employer half way into his presidency trump was still employing illegals. It was going to come out in 2019 so he finally let them go. Trump supporters don’t care

Figures, the only illegal aliens you want to stop from coming are the ones who want to work. Let's get rid of them and only keep the ones seeking welfare and bringing in slaves, sex slaves, drugs, rapists and murderers.

But people who want to work? Stop them! That's your priority.

Well, you are consistent with Americans, fuck the honest citizens, screw anyone who wants the work. Bring Democrats your lazy, your welfare whores, you're criminals. They are the true Democrats!
So you like illegals who come here to work? I knew it! You cons love the cheap labor.

By the way idiot. If you are paying them under the table and illegally, they qualify for all those benefits you fear they get. So wise up traitor.
There are illegals here doing work that others may not do. Tell us. How many are doing it compared to the rest of them? There is a system. Just like the African American inner cities. Perma payouts.

Democrats are so stupid when they think they have a gotcha question.

Democrats want illegal immigration, Republicans are trying to stop it.

Then Democrats are like why do Republicans who are trying to stop illegal immigration in support of cheap illegal labor. Republicans DON'T support illegal immigration, DEMOCRATS do.

It's just stupid
Will you stop it. It's the illegal employers who want the cheap labor. They tell you it's us liberals but honestly if not for the illegal employers, they'd go home. And it wouldn't be costing you $ because you wouldn't be competing against the cheap labor. You refuse to go after illegal employers, fuck a wall. Fuck playing wack a mole with illegal immigrants who you can't stop from coming in to visit and not go home. You're idiots. Go after illegal employers, problem solved.
stop lying. The Trump admin got the largest penalty in history for someone that knowingly hired illegals
Drop in the bucket. I’ll bet that company still hires illegals too
It was the largest ever....sure more could be done, and more could have been done by all the prior admins...but Trump set a new precedent...someone had to be the first.

Maybe they do, I don't know....call Joey Xiden, tell him to get on it.
Oh I love tha trump pointed out how illegals are fucking over blue colla Americans.

Trump did a great job running for president. Said all the right things. But then he was a shitty president

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

Is it just because they are racist?
It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus
You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.

When did I do that?

You're argument seriously is we have bad people here now so it doesn't matter if we let more in? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean other than your racism
I never said that idiot. There is already border security. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate those issues entirely. Maybe if you weren’t such a toddler, you’d understand that. Obviously that same shit still happened under Trump. You like a dipshit think Trump solved the problem somehow.
We can reduce illegal crossings by 95%, easily. Just vote out all the Democrats.
Oh really? And why didn’t Trump achieve that?
Democrats.

Nice. I said the same thing, but you put it far more susinctly.

Democrats blocked all wall funding, passed a law they couldn't use concrete in the wall which made the wall less secure and more expensive and they filed lawsuits in every location they tried to build the wall.

Then the stupid fuck billy000 the zero asks, duh, dar, so why couldn't Trump stop illegal immigration, dar, dar, drool ...
Dems blocked wall funding?

What bill did they block? What did the GOP Congress try to pass that couldn’t get enough GOP votes?
Yes they did, moron, It was in his first budget, and his second. Piglosi announced that she would not for a budget that included funding for the wall.
Bullshit .The GOP held the House and Senate and never even wrote a Bill for the Wall
It was in Trump's first budget, moron.

Schumer pulls back offer of $25 billion for Trump's wall as immigration fight continues
A budget is a suggestion...that the GOP Congress was unable to even write a bill no less try to pass one

Is it because corporations can do no wrong and everything is the government’s fault?

They do, a lot.

Then again you know that, this is another bait thread where you just try and bash and piss off the other side to get a cheap sense of self satisfaction.

This thread has no links, no facts, no real information, nothing conversation worthy, you aren't debating anything or sharing ideas. It's just purely a hate bait thread.

Get back to me when you give a shit about businesses hiring illegals

Then Democrats are like why do Republicans who are trying to stop illegal immigration in support of cheap illegal labor. Republicans DON'T support illegal immigration, DEMOCRATS do.

It's just stupid
Will you stop it. It's the illegal employers who want the cheap labor. They tell you it's us liberals but honestly if not for the illegal employers, they'd go home. And it wouldn't be costing you $ because you wouldn't be competing against the cheap labor. You refuse to go after illegal employers, fuck a wall. Fuck playing wack a mole with illegal immigrants who you can't stop from coming in to visit and not go home. You're idiots. Go after illegal employers, problem solved.
stop lying. The Trump admin got the largest penalty in history for someone that knowingly hired illegals
It was the largest ever....sure more could be done, and more could have been done by all the prior admins...but Trump set a new precedent...someone had to be the first.

Oh I love tha trump pointed out how illegals are fucking over blue colla Americans.

Trump did a great job running for president. Said all the right things. But then he was a shitty president

So you're seriously arguing Democrats importing millions of low wage illegals does NOT harm the people who's jobs they are taking?"

And letting illegals work for less than the minimum wage doesn't harm US workers who can't do that?

My God you know nothing about business. You're a waste of space to be that dumb

Democrats blocked all wall funding, passed a law they couldn't use concrete in the wall which made the wall less secure and more expensive and they filed lawsuits in every location they tried to build the wall.

Then the stupid fuck billy000 the zero asks, duh, dar, so why couldn't Trump stop illegal immigration, dar, dar, drool ...

What bill did they block? What did the GOP Congress try to pass that couldn’t get enough GOP votes?
Yes they did, moron, It was in his first budget, and his second. Piglosi announced that she would not for a budget that included funding for the wall.
Bullshit .The GOP held the House and Senate and never even wrote a Bill for the Wall

Schumer pulls back offer of $25 billion for Trump's wall as immigration fight continues
A budget is a suggestion...that the GOP Congress was unable to even write a bill no less try to pass one

You didn't answer my question, Lush. Were you busy drinking whiskey?

So Democrats are stupid and liars for saying they want to end the filibuster because according to you it's irrelevant, it has no effect. It doesn't affect the majority.

You're calling out Democrats saying you're wrong.

You're saying that? Put down the drink and answer the question, Lush

It's just stupid

So you're seriously arguing Democrats importing millions of low wage illegals does NOT harm the people who's jobs they are taking?"

And letting illegals work for less than the minimum wage doesn't harm US workers who can't do that?

I’m not arguing any of that. If I was you’d be right but you’re not which makes you the idiot

Employers of illegals should be thrown in prison. What makes you think republicans are ok with illegals being hired by anyone in the US? :cuckoo:

Because they have not been told to.

Of course (indirectly) they take their orders FROM the very people who profit by hiring illegals
Then why is every single republican in this thread saying they want employers of illegals to be punished? What on Earth made you idiots think republicans would be cool with illegal immigrants taking American jobs? We have been complaining about it for decades.

You people are fucking dumb. :laugh:

It's just stupid

I’m not arguing any of that. If I was you’d be right but you’re not which makes you the idiot

My God Democrats are just shameless liars.

You attacked Trump for saying Democrats importing illegals is fucking over blue collar workers.

I mocked you for saying that it doesn't fuck over blue collar workers to take their jobs, lower salaries and work below minimum wage and now you "weren't arguing any of that."

Oh, and I'm the idiot. Democrats take to lying like a fish to water. It's your inner being, who you are

It's just stupid

You attacked Trump for saying Democrats importing illegals is fucking over blue collar workers.

I mocked you for saying that it doesn't fuck over blue collar workers to take their jobs, lower salaries and work below minimum wage and now you "weren't arguing any of that."

Oh, and I'm the idiot. Democrats take to lying like a fish to water. It's your inner being, who you are
Republicans lie so much they don't even know they are lying. They found Fox viewers are the most misinformed. Not uninformed MISinformed. How do they get away with lying? They say it in the form of a question. Are Democrats trying to kill your babies? Very smart of Fox. They can't get sued for asking questions. This is how they get away with lying. Rush was a master at that too.

I'm willing to bet that most illegals aren't hired by big corporations but rather by very small businesses

It's just stupid

Republicans lie so much they don't even know they are lying. They found Fox viewers are the most misinformed. Not uninformed MISinformed. How do they get away with lying? They say it in the form of a question. Are Democrats trying to kill your babies? Very smart of Fox. They can't get sued for asking questions. This is how they get away with lying. Rush was a master at that too.

You were attacking Trump for saying Democrats are screwing blue class workers by importing illegal aliens.

He's right, you are.

I explained it to you ignorant fascist racist fuck because you know ZERO about business and economics. Get over yourself

It's just stupid

Who is "they?" I recall this claim that FOX viewers are "misinformed." This claim is based entirely on the claim that leftwing opinions are facts and that anyone who disagrees with them is "misinformed."

It's just stupid

Who is "they?" I recall this claim that FOX viewers are "misinformed." This claim is based entirely on the claim that leftwing opinions are facts and that anyone who disagrees with them is "misinformed."
Yep!

It's already against the law, moron. Dim mayors and governors don't enforce them.
It doesn’t matter if it is. You idiot voters never call them out on it. It’s juvenile.

You won't process this because you're a leftist. But the illegal aliens who actually want to work are the least of our problems. The criminals, rapists, slavery, drug dealers and welfare seekers you're letting in are far more urgent. So sure, that's the focus
You pretend as though there are not HOMEGROWN criminals, rapists, slave owners, drug dealers, and welfare seekers already here. Hell, much of them are white. You pretend otherwise like a racist douche bag.

When did I do that?

You're argument seriously is we have bad people here now so it doesn't matter if we let more in? What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean other than your racism
I never said that idiot. There is already border security. It’s IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate those issues entirely. Maybe if you weren’t such a toddler, you’d understand that. Obviously that same shit still happened under Trump. You like a dipshit think Trump solved the problem somehow.
We can reduce illegal crossings by 95%, easily. Just vote out all the Democrats.
Democrats.

The bottom line is that Trump asked for $25 billion, and the Dims outright refused to give it to him. So who's responsible for not funding the wall?

When did I do that?

Democrats.

The bottom line is that Trump asked for $25 billion, and the Dims outright refused to give it to him. So who's responsible for not funding the wall?
Wasn’t Mexico on the hook? The orange moron you worshipped said they would cover the bill. Was Trump just too childish and naive back then?

When did I do that?

Democrats.

Wasn’t Mexico on the hook? The orange moron you worshipped said they would cover the bill. Was Trump just too childish and naive back then?
We've discussed all this Dim bullshit ad nauseum.

Forum List

Back