Why don’t Republicans turn the tables, kill two birds with one stone and become pro-choice advocates on abortion for Democrats only?

Why not give Democrats what they want?
I’ve changed directions…I think abortions are awesome for all blue communities, cities and states…I encourage them, I think a ‘clinic’ should be open 24 hours a day on every other block in all blue communities.
Make sense?

I'm not comfortable leaving you poor conservatives with fewer rights than me and mine have.

I'd fight to protect you too.

I'm not comfortable leaving you poor conservatives with fewer rights than me and mine have.

I'd fight to protect you too.
I say allow filthy fucked in the head conservatives to travel to a blue shitholes for their baby killing as well. This nation has enough disgusting bottom feeders…As Metallica would say…. Kill em all.

I say allow filthy fucked in the head conservatives to travel to a blue shitholes for their baby killing as well. This nation has enough disgusting bottom feeders…As Metallica would say…. Kill em all.

Nope. Your rights are important too. Conservative women should have the same freedoms as liberal ones.

Even if you are an advocate of making your women second class citizens, I am not.

I’ve changed directions…I think abortions are awesome for all blue communities, cities and states…I encourage them, I think a ‘clinic’ should be open 24 hours a day on every other block in all blue communities.
Make sense?
I said nearly the same thing the other day. I think that along with blue communities encouraging abortion, all babies in blue areas should undergo gender change. Tear down border walls and disband CBP. The liberals will be happier than hogs in a mud hole.

Cool…prove it, link us to your posts denouncing those who have refused to define ‘woman’.
I’ll be standing by waiting patiently.
Even if you frantically move your goal posts and abandon your own topic, i'm not willing to leave your women to be second class citizens with less rights than liberal women. They should have the same reproductive freedoms as liberal ones.

Conservative women are important too. Even if you don't think so.

I said nearly the same thing the other day. I think that along with blue communities encouraging abortion, all babies in blue areas should undergo gender change. Tear down border walls and disband CBP. The liberals will be happier than hogs in a mud hole.
Hell, just call in an air strike :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Seems like a no-brainer….let them self destruct and commit all the self-genocide they want.

Become pro-LBGT for Democrats too. I'll never vote republican again. Cock suckers. You can tie your ass to the ground but leave me and people like me the fuck alone!

Even if you frantically move your goal posts and abandon your own topic, i'm not willing to leave your women to be second class citizens with less rights than liberal women. They should have the same reproductive freedoms as liberal ones.

Conservative women are important too. Even if you don't think so.
Cool, go ahead and prove how important they are to you… Link us to all your posts denouncing men in womens sports.

Become pro-LBGT for Democrats too. I'll never vote republican again. Cock suckers. You can tie your ass to the ground but leave me and people like me the fuck alone!
“People like you”?
You mean abnormal weirdos whom lie at the root of Americas decay and demise?

Cool, go ahead and prove how important they are to you… Link us to all your posts denouncing men in womens sports.

And once again, you abandon your topic. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to move the goal posts and you wouldn't need to flee from the topic of the thread.

You may believe that conservative women are second class citizens worthy of fewer rights than liberal women. But I do not.

The reproductive rights of conservative women are important too. And I'll fight to protect them from you and people like you. Just like I do liberal women.

As Art Linkletter alwas said, "People are funny." At this time in history, people are using abortion rights as a form of protest. Stupidly. They could be raking in scads of money by going on welfare and popping out one of the little critters every year. Hell, Guy Drake was a good ol' boy, had 10 kids and a new Cadillac. Why kill a money maker?

Here he tells how to do it. You know. The thing.

I’ve changed directions…I think abortions are awesome for all blue communities, cities and states…I encourage them, I think ‘clinics’ should be open 24 hours a day on every other block in all blue communities.
Make sense?
But it would still be illegal for Republicans? How come? I thought Republicans didn't like abortions. Why would they want to get abortions ?:dunno:

I’ve changed directions…I think abortions are awesome for all blue communities, cities and states…I encourage them, I think ‘clinics’ should be open 24 hours a day on every other block in all blue communities.
Make sense?
The bluies lil baboos are born neutral(neither red or blue) in color so I could not support your idea. BUT, I came up with the ideal 'mod' to your suggestion that I'm sure we ALL can, including you, AGREE with! YES allow abortions to be performed only on bluie women in only bluie areas but we keep their lil baboos & abort the bluie mommas!!!!! The surviving lil baboos of course would then naturally turn red! Elementary my dear BL, simply elementary!

But it would still be illegal for Republicans? How come? I thought Republicans didn't like abortions. Why would they want to get abortions ?:dunno:
Few do…legit women from legit home lives aren’t the problem….it’s mostly ghetto/barrio filth and purple haired woke white guilt whackos using abortion as a contreceptive….I strongly encourage them to kill as many as their unborn as possible…I think abortion is cool and glamorous as hell in ALL blue shitholes. PRO CHOICE BABY!

Make sense?
never...your streak is in-tact.

When Candace Owens takes over for Tucker...how are you going to deal with that?

I'm very happy living in an abortion free state. If a conservative woman wants to abort a baby and has to travel to another state to do it, at least she will learn something from the experience. The leftist vermin will never learn. It's as though they are constitutionally prohibited from ever learning anything.

Forum List

Back