Why Don't The Democrats Simply Show a Little Backbone -

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
- and renounce their oaths to uphold the Constitution, and swear allegiance to Marxism in all its forms?

Wouldn't that make life simpler for them? Wouldn't that afford even them a smidgen of credibility?

This is not bait. Just a thought based upon decades-long observation.

upload_2019-1-6_10-36-52.png

- and renounce their oaths to uphold the Constitution, and swear allegiance to Marxism in all its forms?

Wouldn't that make life simpler for them? Wouldn't that afford even them a smidgen of credibility?

Sheesh, billy! Who have you been observing all these decades! You support a Stalin-type role for our President, aka loyalty to a man vs the nation because he... umm... ummm..because why?

Democrats have been bringing pillows to the republican knife fight for years but there are indications that may be changing. Be careful what you wish for.

Sheesh, billy! Who have you been observing all these decades!

All. Since the 1960s, with research following since.

You support a Stalin-type role for our President, aka loyalty to a man vs the nation because he... umm... ummm..because why?

What Stalin-type role is that?

To quote many Democrats, there are "two Americas". I am loyal to the original, not the breakoff Marxist facsimile in the making. That one will be short-lived in any case.

So long as he does the job I elected him to, he's fine with me.

Sheesh, billy! Who have you been observing all these decades! You support a Stalin-type role for our President, aka loyalty to a man vs the nation because he... umm... ummm..because why?
True. Democrats and the media worshiped Obama the whole time he was trashing our nation both here and abroad.

True. Democrats and the media worshiped Obama the whole time he was trashing our nation both here and abroad.
Examples of the trashing?

What ,you don’t remember the apology tours?

Every sorry speech he gave, for starters.

Oh, yeah! I forgot the Republican 'dirty definition' game of naming everything Obama did. And to think that we are now so respected and trusted to keep our word since Trump corrupted his way into the oval office. NOT!

Oh, yeah! I forgot the Republican 'dirty definition' game of naming everything Obama did. And to think that we are now so respected and trusted to keep our word since Trump corrupted his way into the oval office. NOT!

Keep what word? What word was given?

So long as he does the job I elected him to, he's fine with me.
Using the Republican-applauded 'end justifies the means' process?

You know me, bullwinkle. I ain't too particular.

You follow Marquis of Queensbury rules in a street fight, you will die.
You don't use the Marquis rules and America and it's ideals dies.
Yes I know you and actually respect you, billy. When first we met, cyberwise, your boy was 15 and we talked about backyard bomb shelters. How long has that been now?

All of our alliances are in shambles and our enemies are acting like it's Christmas morning. Trump's kindergarten version of diplomacy may play well with the geo-political retards on the right but his actions have trashed America worse than anything in our lifetimes.

Forum List

Back