Why Don't The Democrats Simply Show a Little Backbone -

So long as he does the job I elected him to, he's fine with me.
Using the Republican-applauded 'end justifies the means' process?

You know me, bullwinkle. I ain't too particular.

You follow Marquis of Queensbury rules in a street fight, you will die.
You don't use the Marquis rules and America and it's ideals dies.
Yes I know you and actually respect you, billy. When first we met, cyberwise, your boy was 15 and we talked about backyard bomb shelters. How long has that been now?

GAWD! That long. Sheesh! :ack-1:

The boy is 29 and successful in his own right.

Sheesh, billy! Who have you been observing all these decades! You support a Stalin-type role for our President, aka loyalty to a man vs the nation because he... umm... ummm..because why?
True. Democrats and the media worshiped Obama the whole time he was trashing our nation both here and abroad.
Examples of the trashing?
What ,you don’t remember the apology tours?
Oh, yeah! I forgot the Republican 'dirty definition' game of naming everything Obama did. And to think that we are now so respected and trusted to keep our word since Trump corrupted his way into the oval office. NOT!

Keep what word? What word was given?
Just treaties and agreements, like Climate control efforts, NATO pacts, stuff like that. I suppose some nations, like Norway, are too busy raking their forests to notice, but most Europeans are making arrangements to shut us out of future plans due to lack of trust based on a President that changes his mind and does 180s on momentary whims and Coulter/Limbaugh tsk tsks.

- and renounce their oaths to uphold the Constitution, and swear allegiance to Marxism in all its forms?

Wouldn't that make life simpler for them? Wouldn't that afford even them a smidgen of credibility?

This is not bait. Just a thought based upon decades-long observation.
Sheesh, billy! Who have you been observing all these decades! You support a Stalin-type role for our President, aka loyalty to a man vs the nation because he... umm... ummm..because why?
True. Democrats and the media worshiped Obama the whole time he was trashing our nation both here and abroad.
All of our alliances are in shambles and our enemies are acting like it's Christmas morning. Trump's kindergarten version of diplomacy may play well with the geo-political retards on the right but his actions have trashed America worse than anything in our lifetimes.
Democrats didn’t seem to care when Obama was stabbing our allies in the back. I’m finding your faux outrage misplaced now.

So long as he does the job I elected him to, he's fine with me.
Using the Republican-applauded 'end justifies the means' process?

You know me, bullwinkle. I ain't too particular.

You follow Marquis of Queensbury rules in a street fight, you will die.
You don't use the Marquis rules and America and it's ideals dies.
Yes I know you and actually respect you, billy. When first we met, cyberwise, your boy was 15 and we talked about backyard bomb shelters. How long has that been now?

GAWD! That long. Sheesh!
The boy is 29 and successful in his own right.
Congrats! I knew you'd do a great job parenting.

All of our alliances are in shambles and our enemies are acting like it's Christmas morning. Trump's kindergarten version of diplomacy may play well with the geo-political retards on the right but his actions have trashed America worse than anything in our lifetimes.
Democrats didn’t seem to care when Obama was stabbing our allies in the back. I’m finding your faux outrage misplaced now.
HeyBlueGin, I'm not very bright. You gotta give me examples so I can figure what you mean.

Do remember, he spied on them, and made them compliant, as well as a few dollars thrown at their companies by Dem supporters, to help compensate for it.
- and renounce their oaths to uphold the Constitution, and swear allegiance to Marxism in all its forms?

Wouldn't that make life simpler for them? Wouldn't that afford even them a smidgen of credibility?

Seriously, what are you talking about? Trump is going around talking to our friends like a dick and praising despots to the heavens. I have no doubts you would have shit a brick had Obama done any of these things.

Oh, yeah! I forgot the Republican 'dirty definition' game of naming everything Obama did. And to think that we are now so respected and trusted to keep our word since Trump corrupted his way into the oval office. NOT!

Keep what word? What word was given?
Just treaties and agreements, like Climate control efforts, NATO pacts, stuff like that. I suppose some nations, like Norway, are too busy raking their forests to notice, but most Europeans are making arrangements to shut us out of future plans due to lack of trust based on a President that changes his mind and does 180s on momentary whims and Coulter/Limbaugh tsk tsks.

The climate thing was an agreement with Obama, as was the Iranian thing. No official status.

What NATO agreement was broken, other then the unofficial NATO agreement of which we were not a party, that the United States would bear the brunt of the costs, and the risks?

Europe appears to be self-destructing. Time will tell.

Seriously, what are you talking about? Trump is going around talking to our friends like a dick and praising despots to the heavens. I have no doubts you would have shit a brick had Obama done any of these things.
Well he did. Where was your outrage then?

He did. He just loved Mohamed Morsi, who now awaits a death sentence in Egypt, and gave his buddies in Iran a billion plus to support their terrorist efforts.

I suppose it's a matter of opinion but in this case it is the opinion of a bunch of foreigners that matters. The world has already passed judgement on Trump and he has been found lacking in the qualities needed as a world leader. Going simply by what world leaders have said recently your man is a horrible failure on the world stage. Obama left office with a level of respect Trump will never know.

Obama hates America
Obama's Pastor: God Damn America

1320529223886.jpg

Slugs have no backbone

I suppose it's a matter of opinion but in this case it is the opinion of a bunch of foreigners that matters. The world has already passed judgement on Trump and he has been found lacking in the qualities needed as a world leader. Going simply by what world leaders have said recently your man is a horrible failure on the world stage. Obama left office with a level of respect Trump will never know.
That’s not saying much. Many countries lost respect for Obama. Israel and Egypt just being two.

That’s not saying much. Many countries lost respect for Obama. Israel and Egypt just being two.
Israel needed to be reminded that they exist entirely because of our commitment to them and that they have no right to drag us into conflict. After much belly aching they stopped trying to start a war with Iran that we would have to fight. They now know that they do not control US middle east policy.

Egypt is a mess but I cannot imagine a republican doing any better. With the way they are fond of issuing ultimatums and threats it is quite possible Egypt would be in far worse shape.

In any case the republican approach to diplomacy is ill-suited for dealing with chaotic situations and quite often makes things worse.

the right wing is worse. there is no express wall building clause. yet, Government solves all problems for the right wing.

Forum List

Back