Why dont we solve the problem, instead of executing people ?

You leftists are something else. This is the same argument made by the left when a cop has to shoot a suspect and kills him.

Next thing you know, you leftists will call prison slavery or kidnapping.
Is shooting a "suspect" OK in America now? Golly!

Yes it is, it's called self-defense. In our country, not only do police officers have that legal right, but so do armed citizens. It's what's known as a deterrent. If a lowlife decides to car jack a motorist, he has to consider it may cost him his life. So he thinks his situation very carefully and if smart, would probably decide not to.

As a licensed armed citizen, I have the right to use deadly force if I believe I'm in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Our police officers have the same legal right.
Next I will be told that a person stopped for a tail light that is not working can be shot by a policemen in America. I would find that hard to believe.

Actually he can if the motorist makes a threatening move on the cop. If you do exactly as the officer tells you, nothing will happen. But liberals are very slow. Some just can't understand that the way to avoid getting shot by a cop is just do as he says, and they end up getting shot or killed as a result of it.
But what if the "suspect" is Black? What then? We get enough news from the USA to be able to form an informed opinion.

So? You get the distorted press and your choice is to believe the law breaker no matter what the evidence is, no one can change your bigotry and ignorance.

You leftists are something else. This is the same argument made by the left when a cop has to shoot a suspect and kills him.

Next thing you know, you leftists will call prison slavery or kidnapping.

Yes it is, it's called self-defense. In our country, not only do police officers have that legal right, but so do armed citizens. It's what's known as a deterrent. If a lowlife decides to car jack a motorist, he has to consider it may cost him his life. So he thinks his situation very carefully and if smart, would probably decide not to.

As a licensed armed citizen, I have the right to use deadly force if I believe I'm in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. Our police officers have the same legal right.
Next I will be told that a person stopped for a tail light that is not working can be shot by a policemen in America. I would find that hard to believe.

Actually he can if the motorist makes a threatening move on the cop. If you do exactly as the officer tells you, nothing will happen. But liberals are very slow. Some just can't understand that the way to avoid getting shot by a cop is just do as he says, and they end up getting shot or killed as a result of it.
But what if the "suspect" is Black? What then? We get enough news from the USA to be able to form an informed opinion.

If you are getting our news, then you know if the suspect is black, he gets much media attention. White suspects who get shot get no national media at all. And actually, more white suspects get shot than black every year, but you would never know that just by the media coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So? You get the distorted press and your choice is to believe the law breaker no matter what the evidence is, no one can change your bigotry and ignorance.
We actually saw policemen shooting Blacks after tail light traffic stops. It was on cell phone video. They were not actors.

We actually saw policemen shooting Blacks after tail light traffic stops. It was on cell phone video. They were not actors.

Got a link?

Got a link?
I cannot believe that you live in America and are unaware of the number of unarmed Blacks who get shot dead by the police.

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Why don't we do that, instead of executing people ?
I'm good with executing them. I have met some truly evil people in my life. Execution and abortion have a lot in common. If say, Hitler or bin Laden had been aborted, or if they were executed after the fact, what's the problem-o?

Got a link?
I cannot believe that you live in America and are unaware of the number of unarmed Blacks who get shot dead by the police.

We are quite aware of it. It makes national media in every case. However the police in America have the right to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's why in most all cases, the jury decides that the police officer was within our laws to use deadly force.

Got a link?

You made a claim, show us the link.

Interesting how you see the police shooting blacks and yet the judicial system and a jury of their peers rarely convicts and usually determines the officer had cause.

Last edited:

Got a link?

We are quite aware of it. It makes national media in every case. However the police in America have the right to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's why in most all cases, the jury decides that the police officer was within our laws to use deadly force.
Papageorgio says he knows nothing about American police killing unarmed Blacks.

Got a link?

Interesting how you see the police shooting blacks and yet the judicial system and a jury of their peers rarely convicts and usually determines the officer had cause.
Ray from Cleveland says everyone is aware of American police killing unarmed Blacks.

But for one or two who were tried and convicted, each case you will attempt to cite will show that the victim refused to comply with simple, basic orders from the officer.

Now please, sit still, keep your hands on the top of the steering and respond appropriately when requested by the officer. Works like a charm whenever it is tried.

Ok, I will bite. What is the solution you have that can miraculously solve crime ? I hope somebody has one. But otherwise, I don't care if the death penalty continues. It may not bring back the dead or stop crime, but then again, what does?

Got a link?

Ray from Cleveland says everyone is aware of American police killing unarmed Blacks.

Yes we are, because each and every time, it makes American national media to stir up a ruckus. Now if you can show me one instance where a white officer shot an unarmed black suspect and we didn't hear about it, I would really like to know what case that was.

Got a link?

No, he didn't say that at all.

Got a link?

What does that have to do with the link you won't provide? Are you trying to change the subject?

Got a link?

You are now intentionally lying. Usually when getting your ass handed to you on a thread, there is an attempt to divert and lie. You want to be up front and honest or are you going to troll?

Got a link?

No, he didn't say that at all.

He is trolling because he has been caught lying and is also getting his ass handed to him in this thread.

I'm good with executing them. I have met some truly evil people in my life. Execution and abortion have a lot in common. If say, Hitler or bin Laden had been aborted, or if they were executed after the fact, what's the problem-o?

Adolph Hitler was imprisoned for his terrorist, violent rebellion called the Beer Hall Putsch. It was a violent attempt to take over the German government in 1923. Several German police were killed as were about a dozen of Hitler's Nazi's.

In 1924 he was tried for treason, found guilty and sentenced to only five years in prison. He was released in nine months having written Mein Kamph (My Struggle) while behind bars.

The "what if's" are staggering!

Executing people is a solution. I am sorry, some people just aren't redeemable. Lay off the final solution stuff, you uber sensitive liberals. Please, even liberals can draw a line in the sand here. It's not worthy of argument .We put lesser animals to death, why not sociopaths or other miscreants? There is like 7 billion people here.

Forum List

Back