Why dont we solve the problem, instead of executing people ?

We actually saw policemen shooting Blacks after tail light traffic stops. It was on cell phone video. They were not actors.

Got a link?
I cannot believe that you live in America and are unaware of the number of unarmed Blacks who get shot dead by the police.

We are quite aware of it. It makes national media in every case. However the police in America have the right to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's why in most all cases, the jury decides that the police officer was within our laws to use deadly force.
Papageorgio says he knows nothing about American police killing unarmed Blacks.

No, he didn't say that at all.
Yes, Papageorgio is asking for a link to news about American police killing unarmed Blacks as if he never even heard of such a thing when you are claiming that you are all aware of it because of national news coverage.

We actually saw policemen shooting Blacks after tail light traffic stops. It was on cell phone video. They were not actors.

Got a link?
I cannot believe that you live in America and are unaware of the number of unarmed Blacks who get shot dead by the police.

We are quite aware of it. It makes national media in every case. However the police in America have the right to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's why in most all cases, the jury decides that the police officer was within our laws to use deadly force.

You are now intentionally lying. Usually when getting your ass handed to you on a thread, there is an attempt to divert and lie. You want to be up front and honest or are you going to troll?
It is laughable how Americans who are on the same side for killing prisoners say opposite things about their police killing unarmed Blacks and getting off.

We put animals to sleep all the time. We Cull animals all the time, and there is 7 billion humans here. We are conflicted here on who's the threat here, how many species have we extinguished? I am not worried about the death penalty, any more than abortion. Abortion and the death penalty, we need both.

Got a link?

You are now intentionally lying. Usually when getting your ass handed to you on a thread, there is an attempt to divert and lie. You want to be up front and honest or are you going to troll?
It is laughable how Americans who are on the same side for killing prisoners say opposite things about their police killing unarmed Blacks and getting off.

Almost as laughable as those that want to release poor little Johnny from jail but don't bat an eye when chanting to kill police.

We put animals to sleep all the time. We Cull animals all the time, and there is 7 billion humans here. We are conflicted here on who's the threat here, how many species have we extinguished? I am not worried about the death penalty, any more than abortion. Abortion and the death penalty, we need both.

I have to ask.

Do you admit / acknowledge the fact that an abortion kills a child?

I have to ask.

Abortion kills. Yep, it's comparable to the death penalty, or, even, the meat industry. I don't have a problem with any of them. Sorry.

I have to ask.

Abortion kills. Yep, it's comparable to the death penalty, or, even, the meat industry. I don't have a problem with any of them. Sorry.

You seem to be leaving yourself an out...

Why are you comfortable saying "abortion kills" but not "abortions kill children?"

For those who support our lowest forms of life, consider the following example:

Guy breaks into your house. There are witnesses and the culprit lacks an alibi. He rapes and then kills your little girl. His DNA is everywhere. He even admits guilt.

Give me ONE good reason this guy should live longer than a week after declared guilty. Additionally, these types of cases should be expedited as priority.

We all know our courts are jammed with bureaucrats, but I promise you, that wouldn't be the case if we stopped pampering leaches, including the attorneys who represent them.

You never answered my question! What would you do with the murderer who commits murder again in your facility? There have been several escapes in US lately, what would you do with inmates of your facility that escape and murder a family?

What should be done is simple and straight forward. You apprehend & a swift swing on the end of a rope.

People seem to think change is good. Sometimes it is sometimes it isn't. A rope is the right way, but I won't argue against a bullet.

That's right! I'd say give them one chance at appeal, it needs to happen within

2 months, after that, it's the gallows or firing squad, immediately.

Public executions, even. Do people realize how much money that would save? How

many resources could be used for better things?

All the food those death row guys eat for years after being sentenced could be

diverted to feed the poor and those in mental institutions. (Those need a comeback, too.)

Last edited:
I cannot believe that you live in America and are unaware of the number of unarmed Blacks who get shot dead by the police

We are well aware of the problems we have here in America.

Why are you unreasonable concerned about our issues when you have a far higher rate of violent crime than we do and Great Britain has the highest rate in Europe.

Is it true you now have "No Go Zones" in London or is that Paris where your police refuse to go due to the area being entirely under the control of Muslims and Sharia law?

Rapes and sexual assaults are way up in your countries as well are they not? Were it me, I would be far more concerned about my own countries state of affairs than another countries issues.

Glad to see you so jealous of our country. You have every reason to be so!

War kills children. Disease kills children. It's heart breaking at Denver's Children's hospital all those little plaques with kids hand prints and little drawings with that subtle little thing DECEASED next to them, God kills kids all the time. God and his Mercy...Abortion, what is the difference?

War kills children. Disease kills children. It's heart breaking at Denver's Children's hospital all those little plaques with kids hand prints and little drawings with the that subtle little thing DECEASED next to them, God kills kids all the time. God and his Mercy...Abortion, what is the difference?

You support abortions being legal though. . .

So why not have the courage of your convictions to call it what it is?

"Abortions kill children."

If you know it is true.... why can't you say the words?

War kills children. Disease kills children. It's heart breaking at Denver's Children's hospital all those little plaques with kids hand prints and little drawings with the that subtle little thing DECEASED next to them, God kills kids all the time. God and his Mercy...Abortion, what is the difference?

I don't have a problem with abortion.
God kills children in his infinite wisdom. Abortion or war, disease or SIDs . Perhaps abortion is GOD's will?

God kills children in his infinite wisdom. Abortion or war, disease or SIDs . Perhaps abortion is GOD's will?

Your refusal to actually utter (type) the words "abortions kill children" instead of hinting around it speaks for itself.

View attachment 135176

The fact of the matter is, is that most people on death row, belong in a place shown in the photo...
Starting at around age 15 to 18, for the rest of their lives.... or for a long time.
Based on their mental functioning, their intelligence scores, and their education and their personal background.

Why don't we do that, instead of executing people ?
I will not even put a strayed dog in a place like that...

War kills children. Disease kills children. It's heart breaking at Denver's Children's hospital all those little plaques with kids hand prints and little drawings with that subtle little thing DECEASED next to them, God kills kids all the time. God and his Mercy...Abortion, what is the difference?

If you must ask that question, I am so glad you are not someone I know.

Your refusal to actually utter (type) the words "abortions kill children" instead of hinting around it speaks for itself.
Maybe abortion is gods will, perhaps? But random accidents or disease is god's will, though? Explain that rationally. It seems god kills more people than abortion every day.

Maybe abortion is gods will, perhaps? But random accidents or disease is god's will, though? Explain that rationally. It seems god kills more people than abortion every day.

You can call abortions God's will all you want to - if that makes you feel better. But you still can't utter the words or type the fact that abortions (which you support) kill children.

As a side.... I sure would like to see some proof of God's actual existence if you have any.

Didn't god ask Abraham to slay his son? Didn't God sacrifice his only begotten son? Did god murder his only son/

You can call abortions God's will all you want to - if that makes you feel better. But you still can't utter the words or type the fact that abortions (which you support) kill children.

As a side.... I sure would like to see some proof of God's actual existence if you have any.
Didn't god sacrifice his son? Didn't Abraham nearly sacrifice his own? God seems to have blood lust for offspring. I don't know god's will, and neither do you.

Didn't god ask Abraham to slay his son? Didn't God sacrifice his only begotten son? Did god murder his only son/

Didn't god sacrifice his son? Didn't Abraham nearly sacrifice his own? God seems to have blood lust for offspring. I don't know god's will, and neither do you.

You call that proof?

Forum List

Back