Why dont we solve the problem, instead of executing people ?

Dead men tell no tales.

Correct, but videos and forensic science does.
Yes, cell phones are exposing police brutality in America as never before. They are a blessing.

I agree, they are a blessing. In fact, those cell phone videos are responsible for proving the innocence of police officers. They bring those videos into court to prove the officer broke no laws.
You are contradicting yourself because earlier you wrote that an American policeman can shoot dead an unarmed Black person if the he says he was afraid. In fear of one's life on the say-so of a policeman and anyone in your state is sufficient to shoot people. They should train the police better where you live and not hire scaredy cats.

Scardey cats? Have you ever been face to face with death? All the training in the world won't change a persons will to live.

And how am I contradicting myself? What I did say is that yes, police and citizens have a right to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. It's not just because a cop says so. He has to provide evidence of why he believed his life was in danger.
The evidence that a policeman was afraid only has to be his word. No one can contradict him. But thanks to cell phones we can see cops shooting unarmed Blacks and for the benefit of the audio they will shout, "Don't reach for that gun!"
"You see, Your Honor, I truly believed his phone was a gun and I was scared for my life. Yes, Your Honor, scared as could be. When I became a policeman, I never thought I would be coming face to face with death on a daily basis. A daily basis, Your Honor."
Where do they hire these people from? Iraq?

Wow! What an imagination. You must watch a lot of TV. Now, do you have any more examples? Because the one you gave the cop was convicted and you seem to base all your theory on one example. So far, you have nothing.
Clearly you do not watch any TV.

Clearly you,can come with more than one example then. The one we dealt with the cop didn't get away with anything. Now, are you going to continue to act stupid or is it not an act?
I recommend you read a newspaper and watch some TV news bulletins (excluding Fox News).

Correct, but videos and forensic science does.
Yes, cell phones are exposing police brutality in America as never before. They are a blessing.

I agree, they are a blessing. In fact, those cell phone videos are responsible for proving the innocence of police officers. They bring those videos into court to prove the officer broke no laws.
Scardey cats? Have you ever been face to face with death? All the training in the world won't change a persons will to live.

And how am I contradicting myself? What I did say is that yes, police and citizens have a right to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. It's not just because a cop says so. He has to provide evidence of why he believed his life was in danger.
The evidence that a policeman was afraid only has to be his word. No one can contradict him. But thanks to cell phones we can see cops shooting unarmed Blacks and for the benefit of the audio they will shout, "Don't reach for that gun!"
"You see, Your Honor, I truly believed his phone was a gun and I was scared for my life. Yes, Your Honor, scared as could be. When I became a policeman, I never thought I would be coming face to face with death on a daily basis. A daily basis, Your Honor."

Wow! What an imagination. You must watch a lot of TV. Now, do you have any more examples? Because the one you gave the cop was convicted and you seem to base all your theory on one example. So far, you have nothing.

Clearly you,can come with more than one example then. The one we dealt with the cop didn't get away with anything. Now, are you going to continue to act stupid or is it not an act?
I recommend you read a newspaper and watch some TV news bulletins (excluding Fox News).

So you have nothing else? Interesting you make all these bold accusations as fact yet you can't back them up.

I don't watch Fox News, I watch CNN, are you playing stupid or are you really that dumb?

American police procedure is causing the deaths of very many unarmed Blacks.

First off, no, it's not very many. Secondly, more white people get shot by the police in the US than black, and that's a pretty impressive statistic since blacks per capita commit the most crime in this country.

Police procedure is not causing the deaths of anybody--people are the cause of their own deaths. Police procedure is an officer making sure he makes it home at the end of his shift. In spite of all the training, police get killed every year in traffic stops and domestic violence situations. You can't take enough precaution to guarantee you will not end up dead. That's why it's so important to obey every command by an officer.

So you have nothing else? Interesting you make all these bold accusations as fact yet you can't back them up.

I don't watch Fox News, I watch CNN, are you playing stupid or are you really that dumb?
You are too unaware of police violence against unarmed Blacks for me to be able to get through to you. I am an ordinary member of USMessageBoard not a reporter.

First off, no, it's not very many. Secondly, more white people get shot by the police in the US than black, and that's a pretty impressive statistic since blacks per capita commit the most crime in this country.

Police procedure is not causing the deaths of anybody--people are the cause of their own deaths. Police procedure is an officer making sure he makes it home at the end of his shift. In spite of all the training, police get killed every year in traffic stops and domestic violence situations. You can't take enough precaution to guarantee you will not end up dead. That's why it's so important to obey every command by an officer.
I recommend the American police forces hire people who neither racists nor afraid of their own shadow.

I recommend the American police forces hire people who neither racists nor afraid of their own shadow.

Oh, you mean people that won't shoot a black person under any circumstance, and people that will wait until they get shot first before drawing their weapon? If that were the requirements, we wouldn't have any police officers at all.

I'm willing to bet you never had a gun pointed at you in your life nor were ever shot at. Your experience comes from watching movies on the television set. God forbid, but if your life was ever on the line, I'd love to see how you'd react.

Oh, you mean people that won't shoot a black person under any circumstance, and people that will wait until they get shot first before drawing their weapon? If that were the requirements, we wouldn't have any police officers at all.

I'm willing to bet you never had a gun pointed at you in your life nor were ever shot at. Your experience comes from watching movies on the television set. God forbid, but if your life was ever on the line, I'd love to see how you'd react.
I am not a scaredy cat.

Please. I don't have a problem with the death penalty. A few thousand sociopaths and broken people out of 7 billion, what is the real issue? Innocent people die from cancer, on our highways, or random accidents in far larger numbers. It's not an issue, so many more really bad people, truly evil persons get a free pass over this almost Shakespearean Hamlet liberal equivocation. Enough.

You are too unaware of police violence against unarmed Blacks for me to be able to get through to you. I am an ordinary member of USMessageBoard not a reporter.

You implied that broken tailgate stops happen all the time and result in the death of unarmed black persons. You gave one such stop and the cop was convicted and now you want to claim that there are many more, yet you come up with nothing. I made the case that traffic stops lead to the death of cops and provided four links.

You are full of shit and you know it, that is why you are playing the troll game because you have been caught lying, like all lefties, you can't back up shit! So either put up or shut up! I'm calling you out and you are a cowardly chicken shit.

You demanded proof from Ray about killing all cops and Ray obliged you and show proof and yet you won't do what you demand of others. Hypocrite.

Last edited:

I am not a scaredy cat.

How would you know unless you were ever in that situation? When somebody is pointing a gun at you, you realize you are about a half-second away from being worm food. Realty is different from fantasy where you think you would react like Dirty Harry. But when it's reality instead of television shows, you think a whole different way.

This is why police departments give priority to ex-miliatry people, and in particular, those who actually seen war. They do have experience in reacting to a deadly situation. It's like we were trained in our CCW class. You may be an expert at shooting at cardboard targets, but if that target was shooting back, you're not an expert any longer.

Something about which I agree with you.

The vast majority are showing that the police did nothing wrong and it was the perpetrator who was in the wrong.

Remember when all the "witnesses" said Michael Brown had is back to the officer, with his hands up shouting "don't shoot"? Then the video's came out and proved that they were all lying, Brown did not have his back to the officer, he was facing him, did NOT have his hands up and was NOT saying don't shoot.

Lights out for our resident Troll!

InternetTroll.jpg

You implied that broken tailgate stops happen all the time and result in the death of unarmed black persons. You gave one such stop and the cop was convicted and now you want to claim that there are many more, yet you come up with nothing. I made the case that traffic stops lead to the death of cops and provided four links.

You are full of shit and you know it, that is why you are playing the troll game because you have been caught lying, like all lefties, you can't back up shit! So either put up or shut up! I'm calling you out and you are a cowardly chicken shit.

You demanded proof from Ray about killing all cops and Ray obliged you and show proof and yet you won't do what you demand of others. Hypocrite.
Do not expect any more responses from me.

Do not expect any more responses from me.

I won't because I handed you your ass and proved you are a dishonest lying lefty that care nothing about the truth.

Thanks for proving you are dishonest.

And you can expect me to continue to respond to your lies. Hypocrite!

I am not a scaredy cat.

How would you know unless you were ever in that situation? When somebody is pointing a gun at you, you realize you are about a half-second away from being worm food. Realty is different from fantasy where you think you would react like Dirty Harry. But when it's reality instead of television shows, you think a whole different way.

This is why police departments give priority to ex-miliatry people, and in particular, those who actually seen war. They do have experience in reacting to a deadly situation. It's like we were trained in our CCW class. You may be an expert at shooting at cardboard targets, but if that target was shooting back, you're not an expert any longer.
A lot of ex-military people have psychological issues and are entirely unsuitable for civilian policing by their experience in war zones.
Furthermore, being a civil policeman requires a level head, courage, courtesy, and professionalism. These traits are missing in American police forces.

I am not a scaredy cat.

A lot of ex-military people have psychological issues and are entirely unsuitable for civilian policing by their experience in war zones.
Furthermore, being a civil policeman requires a level head, courage, courtesy, and professionalism. These traits are missing in American police forces.

Again, one person's opinion and the opinion is given out of ignorance of how the police in this country are trained and no real knowledge of how you become a police officer.

I am not a scaredy cat.

You have no idea what you're talking about. A friend of mine has a son who tried for years to get on a police force. The police only choose the best of the best. In one instance, he applied to a local suburb, and even though he was a college graduate, they wanted a four year degree to even apply for a police officers job.

Besides the months of training they receive in the police academy, they have to pass a physical and psychological test required by each department they apply to. These tests are hours long and on top of that, you need to be interviewed by the psychologist.

Now if you can get through all that, the police department you are applying for sends out officers to interview your family. Then they ask neighbors for interviews as well to see if there was anything transcending about the applicant as a child or an adult.

To become a police officer, it's not like getting a job at Walmart. You don't just apply and hope to get hired somewhere.

I am not a scaredy cat.

You have no idea what you're talking about. A friend of mine has a son who tried for years to get on a police force. The police only choose the best of the best. In one instance, he applied to a local suburb, and even though he was a college graduate, they wanted a four year degree to even apply for a police officers job.

Besides the months of training they receive in the police academy, they have to pass a physical and psychological test required by each department they apply to. These tests are hours long and on top of that, you need to be interviewed by the psychologist.

Now if you can get through all that, the police department you are applying for sends out officers to interview your family. Then they ask neighbors for interviews as well to see if there was anything transcending about the applicant as a child or an adult.

To become a police officer, it's not like getting a job at Walmart. You don't just apply and hope to get hired somewhere.
Since you have accused me of not knowing what I am writing about, it is best I do not respond to your post as I otherwise would have.

I am not a scaredy cat.

That is a mic dropping moment!

Ray scores the KO!

Forum List

Back