Why dont we solve the problem, instead of executing people ?

I don't have a problem with abortion.
God kills children in his infinite wisdom. Abortion or war, disease or SIDs . Perhaps abortion is GOD's will?

Didn't god ask Abraham to slay his son? Didn't God sacrifice his only begotten son? Did god murder his only son/
Your refusal to actually utter (type) the words "abortions kill children" instead of hinting around it speaks for itself.
Maybe abortion is gods will, perhaps? But random accidents or disease is god's will, though? Explain that rationally. It seems god kills more people than abortion every day.

You can call abortions God's will all you want to - if that makes you feel better. But you still can't utter the words or type the fact that abortions (which you support) kill children.

As a side.... I sure would like to see some proof of God's actual existence if you have any.
Didn't god sacrifice his son? Didn't Abraham nearly sacrifice his own? God seems to have blood lust for offspring. I don't know god's will, and neither do you.

You call that proof?
Prove God exists, and I will give you the exact same opposite argument. What proof would you'd need?

Didn't god ask Abraham to slay his son? Didn't God sacrifice his only begotten son? Did god murder his only son/
Your refusal to actually utter (type) the words "abortions kill children" instead of hinting around it speaks for itself.
Maybe abortion is gods will, perhaps? But random accidents or disease is god's will, though? Explain that rationally. It seems god kills more people than abortion every day.

You can call abortions God's will all you want to - if that makes you feel better. But you still can't utter the words or type the fact that abortions (which you support) kill children.

As a side.... I sure would like to see some proof of God's actual existence if you have any.
Didn't god sacrifice his son? Didn't Abraham nearly sacrifice his own? God seems to have blood lust for offspring. I don't know god's will, and neither do you.

You call that proof?
Prove God exists, and I will give you the exact same opposite argument. What proof would you'd need?

Why don't you start with the evidence that YOU use to prove his existence to yourself?

You call that proof?

Why don't you start with the evidence that YOU use to prove his existence to yourself?
Yes, you are nearly there. You are asserting something, the burden of proof is yours. Love ya. I have to go.. The mind is willing, the flesh is sleepy.

You call that proof?

Yes, you are nearly there. You are asserting something, the burden of proof is yours. Love ya. I have to go.. The mind is willing, the flesh is sleepy.

Sleep on the reason for why you can't bring yourself to utter the words that an abortion kills a child.... even though you clearly / obviously know that they do.

War kills children. Disease kills children. It's heart breaking at Denver's Children's hospital all those little plaques with kids hand prints and little drawings with that subtle little thing DECEASED next to them, God kills kids all the time. God and his Mercy...Abortion, what is the difference?

Outside of war, God made the decision to kill and not man, although, man has always been at war as long as records have been kept.

If you were on a jury for a murder, and the defense attorney made the same argument for his client that God kills too, so what's the difference, would you vote not-guilty?

Got a link?
I cannot believe that you live in America and are unaware of the number of unarmed Blacks who get shot dead by the police.

We are quite aware of it. It makes national media in every case. However the police in America have the right to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's why in most all cases, the jury decides that the police officer was within our laws to use deadly force.
Papageorgio says he knows nothing about American police killing unarmed Blacks.

You are now intentionally lying. Usually when getting your ass handed to you on a thread, there is an attempt to divert and lie. You want to be up front and honest or are you going to troll?
It is laughable how Americans who are on the same side for killing prisoners say opposite things about their police killing unarmed Blacks and getting off.

The difference is that the prisoner broke the law, and the penalty for certain murders is death. When a police officer kills an unarmed black, it's because he believed there was a threat of some kind, and later proven true through investigations and a grand jury in many cases.

It's not just police that can kill an unarmed attacker. As a CCW holder in my state, I have the same right. There is no law on the books that state you can only use deadly force when the opponent has a weapon. Let me give you an example:

Let's say I'm in my car and another driver gets pissed at something I did, then comes out and tries to get me out of my car by busting my window and pulling me out, I have the legal right at that point to use deadly force. That's our law. Or I see an elderly man get jumped by three younger stronger guys and they start beating the living hell out of him, as an armed citizen, I have the legal right to use deadly force to stop the attack. The cops can't even write me a ticket. They may take my gun for a short period of time, but by law, they have to return it to me in the same shape they took it from me.

Got a link?
I cannot believe that you live in America and are unaware of the number of unarmed Blacks who get shot dead by the police.

We are quite aware of it. It makes national media in every case. However the police in America have the right to use deadly force if they believe they are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death. That's why in most all cases, the jury decides that the police officer was within our laws to use deadly force.

No, he didn't say that at all.
Yes, Papageorgio is asking for a link to news about American police killing unarmed Blacks as if he never even heard of such a thing when you are claiming that you are all aware of it because of national news coverage.

No, I believe what he asked for was proof that a cop killed a black man for simply having burned out tail light and nothing more.

Got a link?

Yes, Papageorgio is asking for a link to news about American police killing unarmed Blacks as if he never even heard of such a thing when you are claiming that you are all aware of it because of national news coverage.

I didn't say that, again you are trolling, you want to address the issue or continue to troll?

Got a link?

You are now intentionally lying. Usually when getting your ass handed to you on a thread, there is an attempt to divert and lie. You want to be up front and honest or are you going to troll?
It is laughable how Americans who are on the same side for killing prisoners say opposite things about their police killing unarmed Blacks and getting off.

Do you have a link to the claimed video you claimed you saw or you still trolling?

No, I believe what he asked for was proof that a cop killed a black man for simply having burned out tail light and nothing more.

That is all I have asked for and he won't provide the link to the video he claimed. Lots of things can happen in a traffic stop and police officers have been killed during a routine traffic stop. Eloy is intentionally trolling so unless he provides proof, I'll write him off as another lying lefty and be done with him.

Oklahoma police officer killed in traffic-stop shootout

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ed-while-responding-to-traffic-stop/21718084/

San Antonio police officer shot to death during traffic stop - CNN.com

Now, let's see if Eloy is honest.

Last edited:
I cannot believe that you live in America and are unaware of the number of unarmed Blacks who get shot dead by the police

We are well aware of the problems we have here in America.

Why are you unreasonable concerned about our issues when you have a far higher rate of violent crime than we do and Great Britain has the highest rate in Europe.

Is it true you now have "No Go Zones" in London or is that Paris where your police refuse to go due to the area being entirely under the control of Muslims and Sharia law?

Rapes and sexual assaults are way up in your countries as well are they not? Were it me, I would be far more concerned about my own countries state of affairs than another countries issues.

Glad to see you so jealous of our country. You have every reason to be so!
I would be happy to answer your questions about London, Paris, or Rome but this thread is about states killing prisoners in the USA. Sorry.

Almost as laughable as those that want to release poor little Johnny from jail but don't bat an eye when chanting to kill police.
I have read no posts calling for the killing of policemen in America.

Do you have a link to the claimed video you claimed you saw or you still trolling?

The difference is that the prisoner broke the law, and the penalty for certain murders is death. When a police officer kills an unarmed black, it's because he believed there was a threat of some kind, and later proven true through investigations and a grand jury in many cases.

It's not just police that can kill an unarmed attacker. As a CCW holder in my state, I have the same right. There is no law on the books that state you can only use deadly force when the opponent has a weapon. Let me give you an example:

Let's say I'm in my car and another driver gets pissed at something I did, then comes out and tries to get me out of my car by busting my window and pulling me out, I have the legal right at that point to use deadly force. That's our law. Or I see an elderly man get jumped by three younger stronger guys and they start beating the living hell out of him, as an armed citizen, I have the legal right to use deadly force to stop the attack. The cops can't even write me a ticket. They may take my gun for a short period of time, but by law, they have to return it to me in the same shape they took it from me.

That is not how I read Papageorgio's post which looks like he never heard of unarmed Blacks getting shot dead when stopped for a tail light malfunction. He wants links to statements that the policemen in America are afraid that they will be killed if they do not shoot unarmed Blacks.

You will not be surprised to learn that Blacks getting shot were routinely dismissed by Whites in America even those who might have suspected that police were having fun. On the other hand, now that cell phones are ubiquitous, ordinary people are getting to see stuff for themselves but without videos it is difficult to disprove that American police are scared of getting killed all the time.

That is not how I read Papageorgio's post which looks like he never heard of unarmed Blacks getting shot dead when stopped for a tail light malfunction. He wants links to statements that the policemen in America are afraid that they will be killed if they do not shoot unarmed Blacks.

You will not be surprised to learn that Blacks getting shot were routinely dismissed by Whites in America even those who might have suspected that police were having fun. On the other hand, now that cell phones are ubiquitous, ordinary people are getting to see stuff for themselves but without videos it is difficult to prove tgat American police are scared of getting killed all the time.

Now, tell me the result of the case.

You will not be surprised to learn that Blacks getting shot were routinely dismissed by Whites in America even those who might have suspected that police were having fun. On the other hand, now that cell phones are ubiquitous, ordinary people are getting to see stuff for themselves but without videos it is difficult to prove tgat American police are scared of getting killed all the time.

The result?
One dead Black dude.

The result?
One dead Black dude.

More dishonesty from you, not surprising. The former cop is doing life in prison. No parole, he should have been executed in my opinion, however you got your way with this case.

So you have one bad cop out of 1.1 million law enforcement officers. Now I prefer NO bad officers, however that is unrealistic. Now, there are several instances where people have walked up to a police car and executed the police officer in the car, yet your focus is one incident in 2015. Millions of millions of traffic stops performed every year, no one killed, however you pick one bad cop who is now serving life in prison, it seems to me that justice was handed out and because it is life in prison, it meets your terms of punishment for the crime of murder. I don't understand your issue.

The result?
One dead Black dude.

More dishonesty from you, not surprising. The former cop is doing life in prison. No parole, he should have been executed in my opinion, however you got your way with this case.

So you have one bad cop out of 1.1 million law enforcement officers. Now I prefer NO bad officers, however that is unrealistic. Now, there are several instances where people have walked up to a police car and executed the police officer in the car, yet your focus is one incident in 2015. Millions of millions of traffic stops performed every year, no one killed, however you pick one bad cop who is now serving life in prison, it seems to me that justice was handed out and because it is life in prison, it meets your terms of punishment for the crime of murder. I don't understand your issue.

You honestly believe that there was only one dishonest cop in America?
Please, get real.

The result?
One dead Black dude.

Please, get real.

You cited one, it is the case you are obsessed with and the officer got life in prison, the same penalty that anyone else would have gotten, no special treatment. The Justice that you claim is correct with the charge of murder. So officers aren't stopping people and shooting unarmed people left and right here like you are trying to imply.

Please quit being dishonest, it hinders the forum.

The result?
One dead Black dude.

Please, get real.

You cited one, it is the case you are obsessed with and the officer got life in prison, the same penalty that anyone else would have gotten, no special treatment. The Justice that you claim is correct with the charge of murder. So officers aren't stopping people and shooting unarmed people left and right here like you are trying to imply.

Your implication that no American policeman has got away with murder after shooting an unarmed Black after a traffic stop is what is dishonest. You know that. I know that. You know that I know that. And everyone reading this thread knows it, including those on your side.

The result?
One dead Black dude.

Please, get real.

Your implication that no American policeman has got away with murder after shooting an unarmed Black after a traffic stop is what is dishonest. You know that. I know that. You know that I know that. And everyone reading this thread knows it, including those on your side.

I didn't imply that at all, justice was served in the case you presented. I dealt with the one case you presented. Do you have any other broken taillight traffic stop fatalities? Let's deal with them, I'm all for it, give me more links and examples. The truth is more police officers are murdered during traffic stops than civilians.

You are implying that the police kill people during traffic stops all the time and get away with it. It is a rare occurrence, millions and millions of traffic stops occur with no incident. The proof is that they make national news if it does occur.

The incident you cited, the cop was given a life sentence, I think the death penalty is a better solution. You seem to disagree and that is what the thread is really about until you derailed it.

Forum List

Back