Why don’t you vote Democrat?

Why don’t you vote Democrat?

• Democrats support racist ideas like white people being privileged

• Democrats support “big government”

• Democrats are pro union

• Democrats support foreign countries in their wars before supporting the American people

• All of the above

• I vote for Democrats

• Democrats support Cancel culture, Wokeism and DEI

Results are only viewable after voting.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
For me, the issue is almost solely about the anti-white racism from Democrats. The blatantly obvious racism against whites from the media and Hollywood machine. The idea that white people, including homeless Whites are privileged. That America was somehow unique when it came to slavery…. whenever people talk about slavery on the left they never talk about Blacks, Jews or Indians who owned slaves.

And a small part of it is the Democrat support for the war machines of Israel and Ukraine. Israel doesn’t need our help Ukraine probably does need military assistance but it’s not our fight because these wars have zero affect on America. Anyways that’s my take on the issue…other people who don’t vote for Democrats have different views.

Last edited:
I would be voting for Democrats if it wasn’t for BLM or DEI. Because when you think about it it’s the uni party that supports giving our money and weapons to Israel and Ukraine. Again Ukraine probably needs it but it’s not our fight… that war has no effect on America

Israel definitely doesn’t need our money or weapons when they’re fighting against people with rocks and pistols. And this war has no effect on America. And a lot of people in Israel don’t want any American support. They actually say that American political influence gets in the way of them doing the war.

Last edited:
For me, the issue is almost solely about the anti-white racism from Democrats. The blatantly obvious racism against whites from the media and Hollywood machine. The idea that white people, including homeless Whites are privileged. That America was somehow unique when it came to slavery…. whenever people talk about slavery on the left they never talk about Blacks, Jews or Indians who owned slaves.

And a small part of it is the Democrat support for the war machines of Israel and Ukraine. Israel doesn’t need our help Ukraine probably does need military assistance but it’s not our fight because these wars have zero affect on America. Anyways that’s my take on the issue…other people who don’t vote for Democrats have different views.
What creeps me out about the DNC is their seemingly full control over the media, the government, and corporate America.

Combine that with their affiliations worldwide corporately and other governments with their cabals regarding Climate change, and what you have is power that is far too centralized for my taste.

That is my main beef. I don't mind people having different points of view, but when they use their power to suppress other views, steal elections, and crush people they disagree with easily, you then enter a period of tyranny that just gets darked and darker.

The Left simply does not care because they don't understand human nature. They really believe that under it all, people are good and can be trusted with such power, even though Orange man bad..........oh, and Bibi bad as well.

Last edited:
What creeps me out about the DNC is their seemingly full control over the media, the government, and corporate America.

Combine that with their affiliations worldwide corporately and other governments with their cabals regarding Climate change, and what you have is power that is far too centralized for my taste.

That is my main beef. I don't mind people having different points of view, but when they use their power to suppress other views and crush people they disagree with easily, you then enter a period of tyranny that just gets darked and darker.

The Left simply does not care because they don't understand human nature. They really believe that under it all, people are good and can be trusted with such power, even though Orange man bad..........oh, and Bibi bad as well.

All that needs to be said.

That is my main beef. I don't mind people having different points of view, but when they use their power to suppress other views, steal elections, and crush people they disagree with easily, you then enter a period of tyranny that just gets darked and darker.

Considering both parties have been doing it since the Civil War I am amazed you never did see it before. The Drug war is a giant cyst on the populace imposed by the ruling elite for a nice social war.

Orange man is no different than the rest.

White people do have privilege in fact they commit the majority of crimes.

All that needs to be said.

1721941397753.png

Forum List

Back