why even after tonight's debate the left may be stuck with Biden ..

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
even though Bidens performance was a historic disaster and many Dems would love to have another candidate [esp Newsom] be installed at the convention there are 2 major problems that may prevent that ..

1st .. sidestepping the first black female VP in favor of a rich white elitist may not go over well with the Dems woke identity obsessed faction of their voter base ..

2nd .. Trump polls better against both Newsom than he does against Biden !

Last edited:
even though Bidens performance was a historic disaster and many Dems would love to another candidate esp Newsom be installed at the convention theirs are 2 major problems that may prevent that ..

1st .. sidestepping the first black female VP in favor of a rich white elitist may not go over well with the Dems woke identity obsessed faction of their voter base ..

Works on the assumption that the dem rank and file won't understand the gravity of the situation.

ONly because Newsome isn't as well known. Still more than enough time to do a rollout.

even though Bidens performance was a historic disaster and many Dems would love to another candidate esp Newsom be installed at the convention theirs are 2 major problems that may prevent that ..

Kammie isn't black.

She put a lot of blacks in prison.

Not sure blacks like her very much

Trump lied throughout the debate. So then he lost. Why do you think than a hour amd a hallf of lies makes him a winner?

Trump stood up and lied with confidence. Wow, how stupid have we become.
Very.

It doesn't matter. Most Americans assume all politicians lie.

Neither one of them had much substance in the debate.

For instance, here's what I would have like to have seen Biden say about Afghanistan- "Yes, we had to withdraw, because that's what you agreed to, after you reduced our presence there to 2500 technical people and released 5000 Taliban fighters, our position became untenable. If we had pull out on May 31st like you promised the Taliban, we'd have stranded hundreds of thousands of Americans and allies."

Biden needs to stand down and hand the nomination over to Newsome.

Trump lied throughout the debate. So then he lost. Why do you think than a hour amd a hallf of lies makes him a winner?

Trump stood up and lied with confidence. Wow, how stupid have we become.
even CNN says Biden lost ! lol !

1719547790947.png

even CNN says Biden lost ! lol !

View attachment 968536
I have neber given a fuck what CNN thnks. Trump lied for the entire debate. Debates are about facts and the fact the moderators didn't fact check is shameful. Trump lost this debate IMO but it seems that people want to put him back in the white house. So when he gets elected, I'm going to talk a great amount of shit as he impements his policy and we lose our democracy. Maybe them you idiots wil understand.

I have neber given a fuck what CNN thnks. Trump lied for the entire debate. Debates are about facts and the fact the moderators didn't fact check is shameful. Trump lost this debate IMO but it seems that people want to put him back in the white house. So when he gets elected, I'm going to talk a great amount of shit as he impements his policy and we lose our democracy. Maybe them you idiots wil understand.
Briben lied during the entire debate moron .. you sound very very angry ! why ? and you didn't lose any rights during Trumps admin idiot ! the average American was fairing a lot better under Trump until your chicom allies had a lab leak ..

Works on the assumption that the dem rank and file won't understand the gravity of the situation.

ONly because Newsome isn't as well known. Still more than enough time to do a rollout.
Newsom could not attract the independents, as independent have seen Newsom and California under Newsom. And, you have already heard my opinion on Kamala.

Forum List

Back