Why exactly does America need the Republican Party?

I don't understand why posting facts makes me such am extremist. I mean I get that you righty tighties operate more on emotion than you do facts and analysis, but at some point you have to face reality.
You're in denial. You have not posted facts. You have posted left-wing extremist talking point propaganda.

Ok explain to me specifically what makes the OP bullshit.

You can't.
Of course I can. The problem here isn't My ability to show you how your talking points are lies. It is your ability to accept that what you believe may in fact, be wrong. I have debunked these talking points over the course of the past five years. You have only go look for it.

Sorry, but the facts are on my side. See while the stimulus was expensive, it was a one time expense. We are spending nearly a trillion a YEAR on defense. The stimulus really was money well spent.

Sorry, the facts aren't on your side.

Stimulus was an infusion of printed QE money once consumed offered no ROI.

Again I will ask. Do you think tax cuts are free? They aren't. Every dollar lost in revenue is one dollar more in national debt.

The stimulus package was paid for with revenue.
Nope. Every dollar of cut taxes is worth a buck and a half in the US economy in terms of economic stimulus.

IT is NOT taxes that create or eliminate deficit or debt. It is spending.

Cut spending and you will have more than enough money to cover what is left.

You can't.

It is bullshit to think that entitlements from government taken as tax from working people grows the economy.

Ah but it's not. Economic demand is a ripple effect. See the stimulus cost tax payers 10 billion a month, however, it created 16.7 billion a month in economic demand.

That figure is pure fantasy. It was conjured up from whole cloth. Every dollar of economic "stimulus" required another dollar of taxation or addition government debt, which had precisely the opposite effect.

The whole "stimulus" argument is utterly bogus. You don't stimulate anything other than criminality by robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Sorry, but the facts are on my side. See while the stimulus was expensive, it was a one time expense. We are spending nearly a trillion a YEAR on defense. The stimulus really was money well spent.

Sorry, the facts aren't on your side.

Stimulus was an infusion of printed QE money once consumed offered no ROI.

Again I will ask. Do you think tax cuts are free? They aren't. Every dollar lost in revenue is one dollar more in national debt.

The stimulus package was paid for with revenue.

Debt is caused by spending. It always has been, and always will be. You can't have a single dollar of government debt without government spending.

Ah but it's not. Economic demand is a ripple effect. See the stimulus cost tax payers 10 billion a month, however, it created 16.7 billion a month in economic demand.

Ah but it is.

Tax base is finite and Zero Sum.

Sorry, but the facts are on my side. See while the stimulus was expensive, it was a one time expense. We are spending nearly a trillion a YEAR on defense. The stimulus really was money well spent..

The stimulus was not a one-time event. The additional spending was incorporated into the baseline of every department that received it.

What you cons don't get is that we have to spend money to make money. The same logic applies to supply side economics. You are painfully ignorant if you think tax cuts are free. Revenue is what pays the government's bills. Less revenue means more debt.

The government doesn't make money. It only takes money from the people who earned it. Government accomplishes nothing other then flushing a lot of money down the toilet.

You can't.

It is bullshit to think that entitlements from government taken as tax from working people grows the economy.

You're ignoring the "ripple effect" of the resources taken out of the economy to pay for the "stimulus."

You can't.

And, we're well on our way to 17 trillion in debt. :eusa_whistle:
It's about the spending, dude

Everyone admits that the democrat majority Carter years were the time of economic stagnation and foreign policy incompetence. Even radical lefties admit that the Reagan years brought the U.S. out of the doldrums and Reagan was a republican. Maybe the latent racism causes the low information left to wish that the party of Lincoln didn't exist.

Why exactly does America need the Republican Party?

To separate racist America hating white people from the rest of the country.

You're in denial. You have not posted facts. You have posted left-wing extremist talking point propaganda.

You can't.
Of course I can. The problem here isn't My ability to show you how your talking points are lies. It is your ability to accept that what you believe may in fact, be wrong. I have debunked these talking points over the course of the past five years. You have only go look for it.

No, I'm not looking for past posts that may or may not be specific to the info in this thread. You do it now.

The stimulus was a one time expense. We spend that amount on defense on. Yearly basis. It was money well spent given the outcome.

You're ignoring the "ripple effect" of the resources taken out of the economy to pay for the "stimulus."

Um no that was the 10 billion.

That figure is pure fantasy. It was conjured up from whole cloth. Every dollar of economic "stimulus" required another dollar of taxation or addition government debt, which had precisely the opposite effect.

The whole "stimulus" argument is utterly bogus. You don't stimulate anything other than criminality by robbing Peter to pay Paul.

I didn't pull this out of my ass. This information is straight from a non partisan economist. You don't know what you are talking about. Don't blame me if you don't understand demand side economics.

The stimulus was a one time expense. We spend that amount on defense on. Yearly basis. It was money well spent given the outcome.

We borrowed the money for the stimulus, and it was a failure....it didn't create the jobs it was supposed to, it was basically paying back the unions.
Money well spent would have been to create the jobs, that's what bring revenue to the economy, and we're still not there yet.

Hate to break the bad news to ya, but we're well over 17 trillion in debt. $17.2 trillion to be exact.

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Forum List

Back