Why Flynn's testimony & plea for immunity are important...

Lol...it was to be expected??? Lol

Take a nap, Jake

Hey, moron, Jake happens to be another smart poster who doesn't swallow the Trumpster's bullshit as your ilk has.....I, however, am not Jake.....but thanks for showing us all your very low comprehension skills....... LOL

Now, that's funny....one moron sticking up for another one.

Jake yaked about how the Tea Party was crushed and no longer relevant. He stated Trump would never be elected.

And so did you.
Well, according to democrats Trump was never elected.

I think they have enough of Flynn where they don't need his stories to take Trump, Pence and Flynn down. It's too many points all coming together.

If this was a TV show their wouldn't be a part 2 as the conclusion is so obvious.
All because you "think"?????
I bet that was a long lonely journey.

May I ask why you didn't post this crap in one of the other threads on the same topic?

Sure.......I consider it my duty to educate right wingers at every possible venue.....LOL

Nope, just more conspiracy theories form you idiots. Get back to us when you have something concrete.
I suppose we should expect you to act with concrete evidence in the future?

This was the 8th thread on the same topic and to date you got nothing but speculation and innuendo.

Perhaps Flynn should take a page from Hillary's IT Tech by refusing to testify AFTER getting Immunity

What a MORON........Refusing to testify voids the immunity.......The IT guy you're referring to had been given LIMITED immunity but chose, like others to simply plead the 5th.

Look you idiots, Flynn's attorney will offer to the FBI/DOJ a proffer basically stating what he intends to testify under oath, and if that testimony implicated someone above him and is credible, THEN he is granted transactional immunity which would NOT clear him of other crimes outside the scope of his immunity....his lawyer better be damn smart..

Queasy found my above post "funny".....I had NO idea that I was such a damn comedian. (well, either that or Queasy finds himself stuck a bit...asshole....LOL)

We all do.

Of course, you seem to think you are taunting by rating all the posts of your opposition as funny....

Then you always end your posts with LOL.....like you somehow think you are funny ?

You are a comedian in a very sad and pathetic sense.

I think they have enough of Flynn where they don't need his stories to take Trump, Pence and Flynn down. It's too many points all coming together.

If this was a TV show their wouldn't be a part 2 as the conclusion is so obvious.

I'm thinking the same thing. They already know quite a lot. It could be they will all go down eventually.

In any event, this smells like it will be the biggest, worst prez scandal in our history.

There's no doubt it's the most dangerous.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Nope, the previous turd owns that.

Forum List

Back