Why Flynn's testimony & plea for immunity are important...

I think they have enough of Flynn where they don't need his stories to take Trump, Pence and Flynn down. It's too many points all coming together.

If this was a TV show their wouldn't be a part 2 as the conclusion is so obvious.
How can that be true when you haven't got a single fact incriminating any of the people you hate?

In short, this is the choice before us regarding Flynn and his plea for immunity....

Do we want to find out the truth of the Trump team's collusion with the Russians and have Flynn walk away, OR .......do we want to see Flynn in an orange suit?
Neither is going to happen, dumbass. There is no "there" there.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Gonna bet your ass on it?
What did you have in mind?

Do we want to find out the truth of the Trump team's collusion with the Russians and have Flynn walk away, OR .......do we want to see Flynn in an orange suit?
Petitio principii. In other words, you are begging the question.

Are you really too stupid to know that you are committing a logical fallacy, or are you simply playing dumb? Or what?

Explain yourself, jackass.

I think they have enough of Flynn where they don't need his stories to take Trump, Pence and Flynn down. It's too many points all coming together.

If this was a TV show their wouldn't be a part 2 as the conclusion is so obvious.
How can that be true when you haven't got a single fact incriminating any of the people you hate?

There are several facts that you claim are all coincidences but that won't work anymore.

There are several facts that you claim are all coincidences but that won't work anymore.
which "facts" are those?

which "facts" are those?

I asked earlier. Still haven't heard what facts are coming together

In short, this is the choice before us regarding Flynn and his plea for immunity....

Yeah Flynn asked for immunity from nothing!! Lmao

Please show us where he asked for immunity.

which "facts" are those?

Let's go slowly here and I'll post one fact. If you don't acknowledge this fact I know this is a waste of time.

Fact: Michael Flynn registered as a foreign agent for Turkey.

Acknowledge, deflect or deny?

I don't blame Flynn one singe bit for seeking immunity. Wouldn't you??? :dunno:

This man has had his career ruined over inadvertently not disclosing information to Mike Pence. He had a spotless and impeccable reputation before all of this. The administration threw him under the bus and let him fend for himself and now, the obsessed and deranged Democrats, foaming at the mouth over Russia, are ready to crucify SOMEBODY associated with Trump and Russia, and they are staring crazily at Gen. Flynn! You're goddamn straight he wants immunity!
The SOB did not reveal that he was working for a foreign government

That's because he wasn't working for a foreign government, shithead.

I don't blame Flynn one singe bit for seeking immunity. Wouldn't you??? :dunno:

This man has had his career ruined over inadvertently not disclosing information to Mike Pence. He had a spotless and impeccable reputation before all of this. The administration threw him under the bus and let him fend for himself and now, the obsessed and deranged Democrats, foaming at the mouth over Russia, are ready to crucify SOMEBODY associated with Trump and Russia, and they are staring crazily at Gen. Flynn! You're goddamn straight he wants immunity!
The SOB did not reveal that he was working for a foreign government

That's because he wasn't working for a foreign government, shithead.

Except he registered as one.

It was to be expected that the first round of Flynn's lawyers asking for immunity for his client, would have been rejected by the FBI and (I think) the Senate intelligence committee.

We should first remember a bit more of our recent history, When the Iran-Contra affair gained momentum, congressional committees were ONLY interested in finding out what had been going on, more than a wish to indict and jail (by the DOJ) those who had participated in the scam. This is why Oliver North never went to prison, although he richly deserved to do so, but was offered immunity when testifying.

Now, regarding Flynn, NO ONE seeks immunity for "crimes" that same one has committed and could be fairly easily proven......One seeks immunity ONLY if one's testimony is crucial to implicate usually other people higher up in the "food chain"......and for Flynn, that would be those higher in status than his own.

In other words, Flynn is not seeking immunity....nor would he ever be granted such......for his crimes in not declaring his job as a Turkish government lobbyist or for accepting a payoff from Russia TV.

In legal terms, there is what is called a "proffer".....which basically entails one's attorney offering a listing of what his/her client will reveal IF immunity is granted....In short, Flynn needs to snitch on others to avoid penalties for his own errant behavior and deeds.

For Flynn, his prayers must be that one of the 3 investigative entities allow him immunity; otherwise, fines, possible incarceration and loss of benefits from the Pentagon are in his near future....Of course, he'll also write a book. .

Flynn knows where he's been and where the winds are blowing. Like any good general, he's trying to claim the high ground. A hill to die on. The only problem is, no one is ceding ground for him to occupy. There aren't many plays left.

money laundering for the Russian oligarchs is what all of this craziness on the Trump side will come down to....you can mark my words

And this is what Putin has over Trump and Trump Campaigners that has made Trump and Trumpers like Manafort boocoos of money....

money laundering for his Oligarchs....thru real estate and Cypress banks (connected with Wilbur Ross who was the prsidnt of the Cypress bank Manafort used and the Russian Oligarch's use to launder money, is now the Sec of Commerce pickd by Trump)

Putin gets love from Trump (the USA), dismantling of NATO, what Putin wants in the Ukraine and sanctions removed...

(Tillerson gets his oil deal finalized for EXXON w/sanctions removed)

The Russian DNC theft, wikileaks, fakenews spreading with bots and the other meddling was just a sideshow and a small tip in the hat for Trump, to what really is going on here...

Putin's KOMPROMAT on Trump isn't Golden showers.....it's money....money laundering for his Oligarchs...

that's what it looks like from all the reporting and connecting of the dots, IMO.

Yeah Flynn asked for immunity from nothing!! Lmao
Podesta just asked for immunity. So that means he must be guilty of something and by extension Hillary is also guilty, right?

LMAO!!!!

money laundering for the Russian oligarchs is what all of this craziness on the Trump side will come down to....you can mark my words

And this is what Putin has over Trump and Trump Campaigners that has made Trump and Trumpers like Manafort boocoos of money....

money laundering for his Oligarchs....thru real estate and Cypress banks (connected with Wilbur Ross who was the prsidnt of the Cypress bank Manafort used and the Russian Oligarch's use to launder money, is now the Sec of Commerce pickd by Trump)

Putin gets love from Trump (the USA), dismantling of NATO, what Putin wants in the Ukraine and sanctions removed...

The Russian DNC theft, wikileaks, fakenews spreading with bots and the other meddling was just a sideshow and a small tip in the hat for Trump, to what really is going on here...

Putin's KOMPROMAT on Trump isn't Golden showers.....it's money....money laundering for his Oligarchs...

that's what it looks like from all the reporting and connecting of the dots, IMO.
You're a delusional snowflake.

which "facts" are those?

Let's go slowly here and I'll post one fact. If you don't acknowledge this fact I know this is a waste of time.

Fact: Michael Flynn registered as a foreign agent for Turkey.

Acknowledge, deflect or deny?

Yes, that's a fact. I acknowledged it.

Now, so fucking what?

You mean like with the Clinton's, Charlie Trie and China back in '96?

Podesta just asked for immunity. So that means he must be guilty of something and by extension Hillary is also guilty, right?

MiddleFingerBaby likes to follow anonymous scum-bucket bloggers who allege crap about Podesta.

HEY MORON.......there is only ONE openly declared investigation by the FBI....want to know who the target is??? LOL

Forum List

Back