Why Flynn's testimony & plea for immunity are important...

Much to do about nothing.

Cable news needs drama to be successful.

And you are the people someone had in mind when someone said (generally credited to P.T. Barnum...there is no proof he said it) there is a sucker born every minute.

And you are the people someone had in mind when someone said (generally credited to P.T. Barnum...there is no proof he said it) there is a sucker born every minute.

Cable news needing drama has nothing to do with what we know. We know that several people have had contact with Russians and even spies. But all of them either lied about it flat out or "forgot".

Lol...it was to be expected??? Lol

Take a nap, Jake

Hey, moron, Jake happens to be another smart poster who doesn't swallow the Trumpster's bullshit as your ilk has.....I, however, am not Jake.....but thanks for showing us all your very low comprehension skills....... LOL

Now, that's funny....one moron sticking up for another one.

Jake yaked about how the Tea Party was crushed and no longer relevant. He stated Trump would never be elected.

And so did you.

There's a good reason for that too

Lol...it was to be expected??? Lol

Take a nap, Jake

Hey, moron, Jake happens to be another smart poster who doesn't swallow the Trumpster's bullshit as your ilk has.....I, however, am not Jake.....but thanks for showing us all your very low comprehension skills....... LOL
The Starkeys are funny when sleep deprived. I'm going to tell OSHA that Stats is making you guys work 23 hour days

Cable news needing drama has nothing to do with what we know. We know that several people have had contact with Russians and even spies. But all of them either lied about it flat out or "forgot".

What we know means little in terms of what Trump is doing.

I'd love to see the proffer that Flynn's attorney will be offering the FBI in exchange for immunity for his testimony

Most legal trouble people who testify experience has nothing to do with the subject they are called to testify about. Just ask Scooter Libby.

Perhaps Flynn should take a page from Hillary's IT Tech by refusing to testify AFTER getting Immunity. :p

I'd love to see the proffer that Flynn's attorney will be offering the FBI in exchange for immunity for his testimony

I can only imagine. You behave like an ape in a cage awaiting the right kind of stimulus.

You lost.

Suck on it.

Here's another fact: Flynn's lawyers told Pence and Trump he would register as a foreign agent and Yates told Trump directly Flynn was potentially compromised. Trump did nothing about it before the story broke.

Acknowledge, deflect or deny?

It's real simple to follow my little fuck-twinkie... pay attention and let The Boss educate you:

Trump didn't ask Flynn to resign over some impropriety. It was because he didn't inform Pence of details regarding his conversation with the Russian ambassador, specifically, Obama's recent sanctions. This was a private phone conversation but Democrats knew the details because they were spying on political enemies, so they leaked the information to the media. Pence had been asked if Flynn discussed the sanctions and Pence said he hadn't when he actually had. This made Pence look like a liar. That's why Flynn was asked to resign.

It's not a crime for Flynn to talk to the Russian ambassador. It's not a crime for Flynn to discuss the sanctions. Before all of this, Flynn did some work on behalf of the Turks in helping to politically defeat the Muslim-backed opposition in their elections. He was paid for that. As a matter of process, he reported his activity appropriately so there was no suspicion of impropriety.

And that's where we currently stand, with you fuckwits trying your best to make something out of a nothingburger.

Perhaps Flynn should take a page from Hillary's IT Tech by refusing to testify AFTER getting Immunity

What a MORON........Refusing to testify voids the immunity.......The IT guy you're referring to had been given LIMITED immunity but chose, like others to simply plead the 5th.

Look you idiots, Flynn's attorney will offer to the FBI/DOJ a proffer basically stating what he intends to testify under oath, and if that testimony implicated someone above him and is credible, THEN he is granted transactional immunity which would NOT clear him of other crimes outside the scope of his immunity....his lawyer better be damn smart..

Trump didn't ask Flynn to resign over some impropriety. It was because he didn't inform Pence of details regarding his conversation with the Russian ambassador, specifically, Obama's recent sanctions. This was a private phone conversation but D

Man, when you attempt to educate your first statement should be accurate.

Flynn resigned. He wasn't asked to resign. He submitted his letter of resignation and Trump blasted the media for destroying Flynn...he said nothing about Pence at all. Geez, at least let's go with what we know and not this funny bunny shit pal.

Also Flynn lawyers said they told the White House about being a foreign agent and 2 other sources confirmed it. Do you know who has never denied it? Anyone from the white house so IDK where you getting this swell story...but it's cute.

Perhaps Flynn should take a page from Hillary's IT Tech by refusing to testify AFTER getting Immunity

What a MORON........Refusing to testify voids the immunity.......The IT guy you're referring to had been given LIMITED immunity but chose, like others to simply plead the 5th.

Look you idiots, Flynn's attorney will offer to the FBI/DOJ a proffer basically stating what he intends to testify under oath, and if that testimony implicated someone above him and is credible, THEN he is granted transactional immunity which would NOT clear him of other crimes outside the scope of his immunity....his lawyer better be damn smart..

Queasy found my above post "funny".....I had NO idea that I was such a damn comedian. (well, either that or Queasy finds himself stuck a bit...asshole....LOL)

I think they have enough of Flynn where they don't need his stories to take Trump, Pence and Flynn down. It's too many points all coming together.

If this was a TV show their wouldn't be a part 2 as the conclusion is so obvious.

Care to wager your user account on this?

On what? All the connections?

You wrote it "I think they have enough of Flynn where they don't need his stories to take Trump, Pence and Flynn down."

I think they have enough of Flynn where they don't need his stories to take Trump, Pence and Flynn down. It's too many points all coming together.

If this was a TV show their wouldn't be a part 2 as the conclusion is so obvious.

I'm thinking the same thing. They already know quite a lot. It could be they will all go down eventually.

In any event, this smells like it will be the biggest, worst prez scandal in our history.

There's no doubt it's the most dangerous.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

In short, this is the choice before us regarding Flynn and his plea for immunity....

Do we want to find out the truth of the Trump team's collusion with the Russians and have Flynn walk away, OR .......do we want to see Flynn in an orange suit?
Neither is going to happen, dumbass. There is no "there" there.

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Yeah Flynn asked for immunity from nothing!! Lmao

And the others confessing to lying.

What were they hoping to hide from?

I don't blame Flynn one singe bit for seeking immunity. Wouldn't you??? :dunno:

This man has had his career ruined over inadvertently not disclosing information to Mike Pence. He had a spotless and impeccable reputation before all of this. The administration threw him under the bus and let him fend for himself and now, the obsessed and deranged Democrats, foaming at the mouth over Russia, are ready to crucify SOMEBODY associated with Trump and Russia, and they are staring crazily at Gen. Flynn! You're goddamn straight he wants immunity!

Not hardly.

We will be seeing a lot more of this from RWNJs. They'll deny that there the facts and later, they'll blame Obama and/or Clinton.

The whole damn bunch us crooked and corrupt and they're going down.

Forum List

Back