Why forgive "student loans" and not all other loans? Why is Biden (democrats) so adamant about it?

This is the job of government, to decide what to do with limited resources. IF you don't like their choices, elect the government that agrees with you.
so all loans should be forgiven and the debt dumped on future generations,,,

no wonder people hate you so much,,,

what limited resources are you talking about??

You're right

That's why we elected Trump in 2016, and didn't in 2020.
You have it precisely backwards, asshole. You voted for a criminal. How is that smart? Are you financially better off after voting for the criminal?

I have already addressed this. If Brady can get a million, I see no reason that every one else can not.
Brady also has a hand full of super bowl rings. Do you understand why everyone else doesn't?

No, I'm really not. I'm arguing for everything being equal.

If some can get free money, all should get free money. As far as I'm concerned none should get free money but I'm not going to support it for just some.
You are arguing the wrong point. The point you should be arguing is why give anybody any free money?

Corporate tax rate isn't much more than a number on a page. Consider the actual rate multi-million dollar companies pay.
View attachment 801089
You confused dumbshit.

Corporations don't pay any tax. It is the people that buy the goods and services the corporations provide that pay the tax.

Every cent that pay by a corporation for any tax comes out of the revenue collected from the sales of goods and services.

You dumbshits don't know anything about Economics, do you?

so all loans should be forgiven and the debt dumped on future generations,,,
This is where you reduce the problem to the absurd. Turn it into a tragedy of the masses.

Well nobody said anything about giving up selective use of resources. Prioritizing, or limiting their application.

This is where you reduce the problem to the absurd. Turn it into a tragedy of the masses.

Well nobody said anything about giving up selective use of resources. Prioritizing, or limiting their application.
"Selective use of resources?" What the fuck is that?

Harming future growth is a tragedy of the masses, you fucking dumbass.

Taking out a loan to get a degree that doesn't lead to a job that pays you enough to pay off said debt is responsible?
Can you predict the job market four years into the future? Or ten years into the future.

You could say that anybody who studies a field now, that can be replaced by AI in a couple of years, is making an irresponsible decision.

Can you predict the job market four years into the future? Or ten years into the future.

You could say that anybody who studies a field now, that can be replaced by AI in a couple of years, is making an irresponsible decision.
I can predict that an engineering student will make more than someone who majored in gender studies.

how is that absurd?? its future generations the debt is being dumped on,,,

you still havent said what limited resource you are talkiing about??

Forum List

Back