Why forgive "student loans" and not all other loans? Why is Biden (democrats) so adamant about it?

Yeah the corporate tax rate is 21% dumbass. The marginal tax rate and certainly the effective tax rate for under 40k is less than that. That’s all assuming this fictional floor sweeper is single. If he’s married he’d have to make well north of 80k.
Corporate tax rate isn't much more than a number on a page. Consider the actual rate multi-million dollar companies pay.
1688413953724.png

I didnt defend anything,,

now wheres this list of companies that had loans forgiven??

what about my house loan, car loan, loan for my bobcat, what about my new lawn mower??
do these loans get forgiven too??
You borrowed money to buy a bobcat? That pretty much defines irresponsibility.

What's different about a "student loan" over any other loan?
Did you forget about all the sub-prime mortgage loans that were bailed out (forgiven) after the housing crisis.

The subprime mortgage crisis occurred from 2007 to 2010 after the collapse of the U.S. housing market. When the housing bubble burst, many borrowers were unable to pay back their loans. The dramatic increase in foreclosures caused many financial institutions to collapse. Many required a bailout from the government.

Bush on 3 October 2008. It was a component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis. The TARP originally authorized expenditures of $700 billion.

You borrowed money to buy a bobcat? That pretty much defines irresponsibility.
thats called investment,, the bobcat pays for itself in a very short period of time,, and besides I got 1.9% on it,, I could have gotten zero but the payments would have been higher and 2 yrs less to pay it off,,
I mostly use it on the farm and if I didnt have it the work I have already done with it would have cost more than dbl what I paid for it,, I have moved over a 1000 dump truck loads of dirt creating terraces,,

the lawn mower is at zero % interest,,

Did you forget about all the sub-prime mortgage loans that were bailed out (forgiven) after the housing crisis.

The subprime mortgage crisis occurred from 2007 to 2010 after the collapse of the U.S. housing market. When the housing bubble burst, many borrowers were unable to pay back their loans. The dramatic increase in foreclosures caused many financial institutions to collapse. Many required a bailout from the government.

Bush on 3 October 2008. It was a component of the government's measures in 2008 to address the subprime mortgage crisis. The TARP originally authorized expenditures of $700 billion.
OH well shit,, if they got away with it then every loan should be forgiven right??,,, RIGHT??

thats called investment,, the bobcat pays for itself in a very short period of time,, and besides I got 1.9% on it,, I could have gotten zero but the payments would have been higher and 2 yrs less to pay it off,,
I mostly use it on the farm and if I didnt have it the work I have already done with it would have cost more than dbl what I paid for it,, I have moved over a 1000 dump truck loads of dirt creating terraces,,

the lawn mower is at zero % interest,,
If it's a work tool, that's one thing. If it's a toy, that's another.

If it's a work tool, that's one thing. If it's a toy, that's another.
so far its mostly been a toy,, but like I said if I didnt have it the work I have already done would be dbl what I paid for it,,

I either buy it and keep the tool or pay someone else more and they keep the tool,,

If the government forgave loans for people who acted irresponsibly, why not forgive loans for people that acted responsibly?
That wouldn't be students who majored in gender studies. If they had acted responsibly, they could pay off their loans

What's different about a "student loan" over any other loan?
College Should Not Be a Choice; the Student Has to Be Recruited and Paid Up-Front

So you admit that the college-educated are ambitious imbeciles who drag down the economy, the media, and the government. They are only in it for themselves and have no special abilities. The graduates had no more right to be in college than they had to be on the college football team, which rewards talent and not mind-numbing brown-nosing.

The attitude about this proves that people, though they won't admit something that goes against their rulers' brainwashing, know that college means nothing more than buying a job. That puts inferior people in superior positions.

Last edited:
That wouldn't be students who majored in gender studies. If they had acted responsibly, they could pay off their loans
You think people shouldn't study anthropology?

Dame Jane Morris Goodall DBE, formerly Baroness Jane van Lawick-Goodall, is an English primatologist and anthropologist. She is considered the world's foremost expert on chimpanzees, after 60 years studying the social and family interactions of wild chimpanzees

where does it end??
Paying off people that made bad choices is done by the government every day.
Just look at government flood insurance. Insurance companies know people shouldn't build houses in flood zones, yet when they do, the government bails them out.

Last edited:
Just look at government flood insurance. Insurance companies know people shouldn't build houses in flood zones, net when they do, the government bails them out.
where does it end???

should all home loans be forgiven??

what about car loans?? ect ect ect,,,

Just look at government flood insurance. Insurance companies know people shouldn't build houses in flood zones, yet when they do, the government bails them out.
So we should do something stupid because we did it in the past?

where does it end???

should all home loans be forgiven??

what about car loans?? ect ect ect,,,
This is the job of government, to decide what to do with limited resources. IF you don't like their choices, elect the government that agrees with you.

Forum List

Back