Why forgive "student loans" and not all other loans? Why is Biden (democrats) so adamant about it?

how is it common sense to teach young people that its OK to go back on their word and expect others to pay your debts???
Education is wildly expensive. You can easily spend 30,000 a year to get a job paying $35,000 a year. Healthcare and education is good for the labor pool and the middle class.

Why do you think Saudi Arabia invests in their young people? Other countries
???

You are arguing the wrong point. The point you should be arguing is why give anybody any free money?

I've argued that over and over. Read the entire thread. I hate when people jump in after pages and not understand the discussion because of that.

I've argued that over and over. Read the entire thread. I hate when people jump in after pages and not understand the discussion because of that.
you have been arguing since brady got his loan forgiven then students should get their forgiven,,,

not once have you said they shouldnt,,,

No idea how the two are related.
Just because someone has gotten something does not mean that everyone has to get something. Not every situation is identical, especially when you study the context of those you're comparing.

Just because someone has gotten something does not mean that everyone has to get something. Not every situation is identical, especially when you study the context of those you're comparing.

I understand.....it's cool when your guy does it but not when the other guy does it.

I understand.....it's cool when your guy does it but not when the other guy does it.
If that's your conclusion, then apparently you don't understand.
A loan is nothing more than a mutually agreed upon contract.
Some loans have clauses in them that can erase repayment.
Others do not.
Do I need to keep illustrating this path, or do you find your own way now?

I didn't just jump in.

I read your post where you said "why not because we are giving it away to everybody else".

Hardly a reason.

Forum List

Back