Why forgive "student loans" and not all other loans? Why is Biden (democrats) so adamant about it?

Can you predict the job market four years into the future? Or ten years into the future.

You could say that anybody who studies a field now, that can be replaced by AI in a couple of years, is making an irresponsible decision.
For most degrees? Yes.

If you're degree isnt on this or lists like it maybe you should consider a different degree.

It's a free country, and everyone is free to get a degree in whatever they want. I just dont want to be forced to pay for someone else to go fuck around in college getting a degree that no one in the job market wants them to have.

If it's a work tool, that's one thing. If it's a toy, that's another.
you can have fun using some toys for work,,

this is just in the last few days,,

20230703_181247.jpg

20230703_181239.jpg

the tree is about 24" at the base and the hole is close to 4 ft under the trunk

wow those are shitty pictures,,

For most degrees? Yes.

If you're degree isnt on this or lists like it maybe you should consider a different degree.

It's a free country, and everyone is free to get a degree in whatever they want. I just dont want to be forced to pay for someone else to go fuck around in college getting a degree that no one in the job market wants them to have.
It looks like most of those jobs are engineering offshoots, that require highly developed mathematical skills. So what's the use of somebody going into that field of study, only to wash out in their sophomore year because they can't learn the math needed.

No degree, no job, and they still have unpaid student loans.

It looks like most of those jobs are engineering offshoots, that require highly developed mathematical skills. So what's the use of somebody going into that field of study, only to wash out in their sophomore year because they can't learn the math needed.

you just explained why not everyone should go to college and affirmative action is a bad idea that hurts minorities,, OH and all admission should be based on merit not skin color,,

So, it is the bank's fault that they offer government approved and funded loans that provided added education to many families that credit would otherwise would not get the loans or education? Why would the government sponsor such a scam?
They're making a KILLING off this at no fucking risk.

Is it their fault?

They're taking advantage of the situation and people like you love that

For most degrees? Yes.

And I don't want to pay because the high risk bad loans pay the highest commissions but are inevitably going to cost the taxpayers.

They're making a KILLING off this at no fucking risk.

Is it their fault?

They're taking advantage of the situation and people like you love that
They may be making a killing however, our own government provided the programs and our own government set it up, not the banks. Do you want the banks to stop loaning money for college loans? Where do students go to get the loans? When the government forgives the loans, the banks will lose nothing, it will be taxpayers that will pay. What is your solution? What do you want banks to do? Not make loans and not take advantage and leave kids uneducated or do what the government wants them to do and make loans at low interest with low risk?

Also, prove that I love banks taking advantage of a situation? What a childish accusation, with no proof, that is juvenile, is that your best shot acting like a baby?

So our government should be able to mitigate it
Where was that in written into the law? The government created the problem, not the banks, why penalize the banks because our own government created a problem?

you just explained why not everyone should go to college and affirmative action is a bad idea that hurts minorities,, OH and all admission should be based on merit not skin color,,
Actually Harvard admission was the Jim Crow of admissions. With 70% of those accepted being "legacy" students. In essence their legacy admission policy was like the Jim Crow voting laws, that exempted people whose father voted, from having to pay a poll tax, or take a literacy test.

Less debt. Like I said it’s a free country. Be whatever you want. Just don’t ask me to pay for it.

Forum List

Back