Why forgive "student loans" and not all other loans? Why is Biden (democrats) so adamant about it?

PPP passed the House 417-1 and the Senate on a voice vote.

No threats of a filibuster in the Senate or even anyone willing to demand an actual vote.

Post a picture of that bill retard
What my taxes? You do understand that the government doesn’t actually produce any wealth right? They can only take from citizenry. So any debt it incurs we all incur and there’s no one to just “forgive” read take on that debt for us.

What my taxes? You do understand that the government doesn’t actually produce any wealth right? They can only take from citizenry. So any debt it incurs we all incur and there’s no one to just “forgive” read take on that debt for us.
So no. You can’t produce a bill.

What's different about a "student loan" over any other loan?
Biden has a guilty conscious. Biden is responsible for not being able too discharge student loans when you file bankruptcy. Working on the behalf of the banks

If you’re going to be intentionally stupid then I’m out. If you want to have an actual intelligent conversation about the subject let me know.
My point was that you will pay exactly NOTHING extra if loans were forgiven… and you know it

And it will add to your tax bill how much?

Nothing?

Ohhhh
So why pay taxes at all? Why have a budget? Just spend whatever. If the deficit and national debt mean nothing. Why not just cut everyone a check for a billion dollars?

So why pay taxes at all? Why have a budget? Just spend whatever. If the deficit and national debt mean nothing. Why not just cut everyone a check for a billion dollars?
Why pay taxes? Because if you don’t you get prosecuted

Forum List

Back