Why has America allowed it's servants in Congress to give itself lavish privileges?

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Anyone else think Congress is WAY out of hand in all the exemptions from legal issues and all the benefits it has given itself over the years?

WTF ?!?!?! They have made themselves Aristocrats. Untouchables. Above the law and privileged.
You should be absolutely PISSED off !
10 Perks Congress Has That You Don't

I doubt 1% of Americans are even aware of all the shit they've passed in laws for themselves that you and I are not allowed or exempt from.

Congress has passed laws that make it nearly impossible for someone to come forward with allegations....and if they do, We The People have to pay for ALL COSTS of litigation and even settlements?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?

How Congress plays by different rules on sexual harassment and misconduct

We The People have become so complacent in our own government we DESERVE the fucking we're getting...
and yes...we're getting screwed.

Anyone else think Congress is WAY out of hand in all the exemptions from legal issues and all the benefits it has given itself over the years?

WTF ?!?!?! They have made themselves Aristocrats. Untouchables. Above the law and privileged.
You should be absolutely PISSED off !
10 Perks Congress Has That You Don't

I doubt 1% of Americans are even aware of all the shit they've passed in laws for themselves that you and I are not allowed or exempt from.

Congress has passed laws that make it nearly impossible for someone to come forward with allegations....and if they do, We The People have to pay for ALL COSTS of litigation and even settlements?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?

How Congress plays by different rules on sexual harassment and misconduct

We The People have become so complacent in our own government we DESERVE the fucking we're getting...
and yes...we're getting screwed.
Why ask us? They aren't OUR servants. Ask AIPAC.

Forum List

Back