Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Has anyone ever heard a Democrat make such statements? Anarchy is not what the founding fathers intended. Compromise is how a democracy is able to function. Compromise is how our Constitution was written and ratified. What the far right now calls RINOs is what the Republican Party used to be. Radical extremist obstructionism is no way to govern.

One doesn't compromise with the Devil.

This, in a nutshell, is why.

The Republicans have been taken over by Theocrats.

You cannot compromise with religious extremists.
So why does the democrat party support Muslims?

The Democratic Party supports the freedom to worship as you please without persecution.

That's something the Republican Christian Theocrats wants to put an end too.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Has anyone ever heard a Democrat make such statements? Anarchy is not what the founding fathers intended. Compromise is how a democracy is able to function. Compromise is how our Constitution was written and ratified. What the far right now calls RINOs is what the Republican Party used to be. Radical extremist obstructionism is no way to govern.

The Democratic Party supports the freedom to worship as you please without persecution.

Tell that to the Christian businesses your homo mafia targets. Funny stuff.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

The Democrat Party actually voted to have the word "God" removed from their platform. The Democrat Party supports the atheists and the gay and lesbian communities. Get real.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

The Democrat Party actually voted to have the word "God" removed from their platform. The Democrat Party supports the atheists and the gay and lesbian communities. Get real.
Any self Respecting deity would take a dump on the GOP

Obamacare has made millions of citizens lives a living hell, being made to pay for something they don't need, can't afford and don't want... Progressives always state they like choice, guess not.

Obamacare would have been fine it was left up to the individual as an choice, I would have been 100% fine with it.

But, no the chief a$$ hat forced it on everyone... Chipping away at our freedoms.

Embrace the suck
Every American needs healthcare.
So? Get a job and buy insurance. Duh!

Is that the best you can respond?
Why not just say....let em die
Every citizen is responsible for their own life. It's not government's job to feed people and run their healthcare.

Lincoln-government.jpg
Lincoln was just another progressive that was adding to the problems we see today...

The problem is that TeaTards get elected in safe, Christian, far right strongholds. The only threat to these Republicans is that someone will run who is even nuttier than they are

That is why compromise is impossible

The GOP for over fifty years has pandered to white supremacists for votes...that happens to be a FACT...it is an inconvenient Truth...

The GOP is strong in Confederate States....

You're correct. The Democrat Party has Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc., in their bag though. We'll keep the South.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

I am a "Democrat"
I belong to the "Democratic" party

The GOP for over fifty years has pandered to white supremacists for votes...that happens to be a FACT...it is an inconvenient Truth...

You're correct. The Democrat Party has Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, etc., in their bag though. We'll keep the South.
Good luck with Mississippi ...the largest consumer of Food Stamp and a GOP stronghold:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

The government has no business whatsoever advocating for religion.

There is no god in the Constitution and up until the Eisenhower administration it wasn't on our currency or in the pledge.

The government's role in religion is to protect those who worship and allow them to practice religion so long as it adheres to the law.

I do not want the Government advocating for Allah, for Jesus for Baal for none of that nonsense.............

"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." - H. L. Mencken

I am a "Democrat"

That's your problem. Deal with it.

The problem is that TeaTards get elected in safe, Christian, far right strongholds. The only threat to these Republicans is that someone will run who is even nuttier than they are

That is why compromise is impossible
compromise = I surrender

The French moto

I am a "Democrat"
I like demonrat party.

Good luck with Mississippi ...the largest consumer of Food Stamp and a GOP stronghold:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:...

Good luck with Detroit and Chicago and your other murder capitals and failed Democrat rule.

Good luck with Detroit and Chicago and your other murder capitals and failed Democrat rule.
Good luck with Kansas and its great GOP Governance ...Red States are lucky there are Blue States of Red Staters would be dumpster diving
"In this world of sin and sorrow there is always something to be thankful for; as for me, I rejoice that I am not a Republican." - H. L. Mencken

Forum List

Back