Why has there been no Impeachment Inquiry vote as required?

Kabuki theater in other words. All this for theater. Way to go DEMS. Mueller failed, Kavanaugh failed, now this will fail too

TRUMP BROKE THEM

Oh, Sue... This is Trump caught red handed... to the point where the Intelligence Agencies broke bad on him.

Now, you guys can put a wall of bodies to defend him. But at the end of the day, he withheld monies trying to get dirt on his opponent.

We made Nixon resign for a lot less. We impeached Clinton for a lot less.

A temper tantrum because you LOST in 2016. Still the temper tantrum because Mueller didn't work out and 2020 is looking to be such a bust.

Poor babies. As if this is not OBVIOUS to everyone

Have you looked at the polls where Trump is trailing everyone... and Republicans are retiring in droves because they don't want to get their asses handed to them.

And this is before the recession starts...

The full house votes...if a 218 majority is reached, the judiciary committee begins an actual impeachment inquiry. Pelousy is still 70 votes shy on her side of the aisle....it will never happen.
LOL

Uh, it's happening. An impeachment inquiry is already underway. And it's already scoring points as trump is now going to release the whistle blowers complaint to Congress.
It's not really happening. Not anymore than Jerry Nadler's impeachment inquiry is meaningful. The inquiry isn't scoring points. Trump is scoring points. Neither the transcript nor the complaint have points.

Because they can't get enough votes to do it.

Doesn't matter though. this has guaranteed a trump victory, and I think the House is going to flip again.
You are viewing this through the eyes of a conservative who supports Trump. I don't think that is the way it will happen at all.

A President who has pulled enough shit to get himself investigated for impeachment is not a positive way to enter a campaign. Everyone knows you can't trust a word that comes out of his mouth and he is speaking more and more like a wingnut, even in front of the UN. The US government is not his private corporation that he can run as he sees fit, pressuring everyone around him to do his bidding. Nuh-uh. This is not ensuring any victories for him.

Everyone knows you can't trust a word that comes out of his mouth and he is speaking more and more like a wingnut, even in front of the UN. The US government is not his private corporation that he can run as he sees fit, pressuring everyone around him to do his bidding. Nuh-uh. This is not ensuring any victories for him.
It's ensuring support from his base...we see it on this thread.

Uh, it's happening. An impeachment inquiry is already underway. And it's already scoring points as trump is now going to release the whistle blowers complaint to Congress.
You can call it a lemon lollipop if you want, but it's not a real impeachment inquiry.

And I hate to break it to you, but Trump isnt giving documents because of a fake impeachment inquiry.

Trump knows he wins by giving up the documents. As anyone with a triple digit IQ knows.

Now even the lamestream media might accidentally commit journalism and ask Joe Biden to release all of his information about bribing to the Ukes to protect his corrupt family influence peddling business.
So what do you think the difference between this impeachment inquiry and what you think a real impeachment inquiry is?

And by the way, trump was fighting the release of the whistle blower's complaint until Pelosi declared her House was opening an impeachment inquiry.

And yet, it is. This opens the door to access to records and documents the Congress otherwise wouldn't have had access to.
Nope.

That requires an impeachment hearing.
Says who?

(This is now the second time I'm asking you because you didn't answer it the first time)
What are the steps involved in the impeachment of a president?

The process is started by a two-thirds majority vote of the Parliament (House of Representatives) to impeach the President, whereupon the Constitutional Court (The Senate) decides whether the President is guilty of the crime of which he is charged. If he is found guilty, he is removed from power.

Impeachment - Wikipedia

Remarks in blue are mine.
What you're describing is impeachment.

An impeachment inquiry is a pre-impeachment process which gains Congress access to some documents and records to which they wouldn't otherwise have access and to determine if articles of impeachment should be drafted.

Furthermore, it actually only takes a simple majority in the House to impeach. This is why you should never learn on wikipedia for research.

You can't have a real impeachment inquiry without a vote of the House.

Pelosi has not, as of yet, scheduled, or said she will schedule a vote.

The reason why is simple... Pelosi is pandering to the Fascist left that demand a coup. But she knows Democrat House Candidates not in Fanatical Leftist districts can't afford to be stupid enough to vote to impeach Trump without a real impeachable offense.

Pelosi has resisted for that reason ..But AOC is now the titular (pun) head of the Democrat Party.
There is no such rule.
I've now asked him twice where he gets his info from and twice now, he's refused to answer.

Looks like the reason for that is that he's just making it up.

If we are going to argue ambiguity, what is to stop the Senate from doing nothing. Where does it say they have to hold a trial?
Nothing is stopping them but they'd be stupid to do that.

That just leaves the case open.

Imagine what happens with that if trump wins re-election and Democrats win control of the Senate....

If I were McConnell, if a case of impeachment came to my chamber now and I know it's going to be voted down in the Senate, I eagerly send it down to the floor.

Everyone knows you can't trust a word that comes out of his mouth and he is speaking more and more like a wingnut, even in front of the UN. The US government is not his private corporation that he can run as he sees fit, pressuring everyone around him to do his bidding. Nuh-uh. This is not ensuring any victories for him.
It's ensuring support from his base...we see it on this thread.
Trump could get impeached for shooting the Constitution and these rabid rightards would still support him because they care more about their ideology than they do the country.

The reason why is simple... Pelosi is pandering to the Fascist left that demand a coup. But she knows Democrat House Candidates not in Fanatical Leftist districts can't afford to be stupid enough to vote to impeach Trump without a real impeachable offense.

Pelosi has resisted for that reason ..But AOC is now the titular (pun) head of the Democrat Party.
"You can't have a real impeachment inquiry without a vote of the House"

Says who?
Lol well you kinda need votes to impeach retard lol

Says who?
The Constitution

Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The full house votes...if a 218 majority is reached, the judiciary committee begins an actual impeachment inquiry. Pelousy is still 70 votes shy on her side of the aisle....it will never happen.
Please show us where this is stipulated in either (a) the US Constitution or (b) the House Rules... complete with link, please.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Says who?
Russian bot, this is about an inquiry, not a vote to impeach. A real American would have known that, Comrade.

Says who?
The Constitution

Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He won't say.

Please show us where this is stipulated in either (a) the US Constitution or (b) the House Rules... complete with link, please.
I posted the rules .... it's not in there

As always, they mindlessly repeat what they're told to say. They're impervious to facts.

Says who?
Russian bot, this is about an inquiry, not a vote to impeach. A real American would have known that, Comrade.
Nothing has changed she hasn’t created a new committee it’s still the same 6 lol you all have been impeaching since he won lol

You all are derganged

And yet, it is. This opens the door to access to records and documents the Congress otherwise wouldn't have had access to.
Nope.

That requires an impeachment hearing.
Says who?

(This is now the second time I'm asking you because you didn't answer it the first time)
What are the steps involved in the impeachment of a president?

The process is started by a two-thirds majority vote of the Parliament (House of Representatives) to impeach the President, whereupon the Constitutional Court (The Senate) decides whether the President is guilty of the crime of which he is charged. If he is found guilty, he is removed from power.

Impeachment - Wikipedia

Remarks in blue are mine.

An impeachment inquiry is where congress fact finds to see if they should bring impeachment to a vote.
Actually, and impeachment inquiry is an official proceeding that requires a vote by the entire House to be official.

Forum List

Back