Why has there been no Impeachment Inquiry vote as required?

You can't have a real impeachment inquiry without a vote of the House.

Pelosi has not, as of yet, scheduled, or said she will schedule a vote.

The reason why is simple... Pelosi is pandering to the Fascist left that demand a coup. But she knows Democrat House Candidates not in Fanatical Leftist districts can't afford to be stupid enough to vote to impeach Trump without a real impeachable offense.

Pelosi has resisted for that reason ..But AOC is now the titular (pun) head of the Democrat Party.
Might help if you provided a source

...Lol well you kinda need votes to impeach retard lol
But not to begin the Inquiry, which is merely a preliminary process which may (or may not) lead to actual Impeachment, eh?
How can you impeach if no one agrees with the process.. it’s a joke
An Impeachment Inquiry is merely an investigative process to determine the substance and potential merits of Impeachment Charges.

One cannot vote on charges unless charges have been (a) investigated, (b) found credible, (c) formally articulated, then (d) presented.

The House as a whole then receives those findings, recommendations (and, possibly, a draft of the charges themselves) for subsequent action.

Nice try.

Not.

Lightweight.

What are the steps involved in the impeachment of a president?

The process is started by a two-thirds majority vote of the Parliament (House of Representatives) to impeach the President, whereupon the Constitutional Court (The Senate) decides whether the President is guilty of the crime of which he is charged. If he is found guilty, he is removed from power.

Impeachment - Wikipedia

Remarks in blue are mine.

You've very ably copied and pasted a portion of text describing impeachment and removal procedures in Bulgaria. Well done!

4f26a6e4-4215-4040-87b0-abe8a4f0b37e.jpg

I almost feel sorry for Trump. Nancy will strip him of what little manhood he has left. Go Nancy!

And if impeached and removed Pence will be President and not Nancy or Hillary...

Also be ready to lose in 2020...

The reason why is simple... Pelosi is pandering to the Fascist left that demand a coup. But she knows Democrat House Candidates not in Fanatical Leftist districts can't afford to be stupid enough to vote to impeach Trump without a real impeachable offense.

Pelosi has resisted for that reason ..But AOC is now the titular (pun) head of the Democrat Party.

The problem is that the Democrats don't want to go "on the record" in regards to this issue.

Too cowardly.

And yet, it is. This opens the door to access to records and documents the Congress otherwise wouldn't have had access to.
Nope.

That requires an impeachment hearing.
Says who?

(This is now the second time I'm asking you because you didn't answer it the first time)

The process is started by a two-thirds majority vote of the Parliament (House of Representatives) to impeach the President, whereupon the Constitutional Court (The Senate) decides whether the President is guilty of the crime of which he is charged. If he is found guilty, he is removed from power.

Impeachment - Wikipedia

An impeachment inquiry is where congress fact finds to see if they should bring impeachment to a vote.
Actually, and impeachment inquiry is an official proceeding that requires a vote by the entire House to be official.

I almost feel sorry for Trump. Nancy will strip him of what little manhood he has left. Go Nancy!

And if impeached and removed Pence will be President and not Nancy or Hillary...

That's fine... Mike can be 'caretaker President'... hell, a fence-post would be better than what we have now.

But we're a long way from Removal From Office... let's see what the process uncovers.

But not to begin the Inquiry, which is merely a preliminary process which may (or may not) lead to actual Impeachment, eh?
An Impeachment Inquiry is merely an investigative process to determine the substance and potential merits of Impeachment Charges.

One cannot vote on charges unless charges have been (a) investigated, (b) found credible, (c) formally articulated, then (d) presented.

The House as a whole then receives those findings, recommendations (and, possibly, a draft of the charges themselves) for subsequent action.

Nice try.

Not.

Lightweight.
So who agrees with the inquiry? No one voted. Lol
WHERE IS THE NEW COMMITTEE? No one takes her seriously, it’s just infants pissed they lost in 2016

Nope.

Says who?

(This is now the second time I'm asking you because you didn't answer it the first time)

Impeachment - Wikipedia

An impeachment inquiry is where congress fact finds to see if they should bring impeachment to a vote.
Actually, and impeachment inquiry is an official proceeding that requires a vote by the entire House to be official.

That's fine... Mike can be 'caretaker President'... hell, a fence-post would be better than what we have now.

But we're a long way from Removal From Office... let's see what the process uncovers.

I want Trump to be impeached and removed so all of you can see why I never wanted Pence!

Pence is a nightmare not worth impeaching Trump for...

Think Dick Cheney with a Devilish Smile and better hair...

Let’s see how the House votes pan out. I’m curious if the red district Democrats are as ebullient to support impeachment.

Nice try.

Not.

Lightweight.
WHERE IS THE NEW COMMITTEE? No one takes her seriously, it’s just infants pissed they lost in 2016
No vote of the House as a whole is required to launch an Impeachment Inquiry.

You held otherwise in this thread.

You were challenged on the point.

You failed to defend your assertion.

You also lack the intellectual courage to admit when you are wrong.

Game over. :21:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The full house votes...if a 218 majority is reached, the judiciary committee begins an actual impeachment inquiry. Pelousy is still 70 votes shy on her side of the aisle....it will never happen.
LOL

Uh, it's happening. An impeachment inquiry is already underway. And it's already scoring points as trump is now going to release the whistle blowers complaint to Congress.

By Friday night you'll be frantically dialing the suicide hotline (again). It ain't happening....the old witch doesn't have the votes and until she does (she won't) it can't be sent to the judiciary committee for an official inquiry....END OF STORY.
Moron, it's already an official impeachment inquiry. :cuckoo:

It's not official if there was no up/down vote in the House.

Impeachment is serious business, and it's not up the the Speaker of the House, or to Committee chairman
to decide on it. If you wish to proceed with impeachment inquiry, which is important governmental event, it requires political body, not just Speaker, not just committee chairman, to launch it.

Since Pelosi didn't take it to the floor, there is no inquiry. In other words, SHE... one representative from district in San Francisco, SHE decided to launch formal impeachment inquiry, and that is not constitutional or per House rules.

Last edited:
Says who?

Impeachment - Wikipedia

I want Trump to be impeached and removed so all of you can see why I never wanted Pence!

Pence is a nightmare not worth impeaching Trump for...

Think Dick Cheney with a Devilish Smile and better hair...
Let's pull that metaphorical political 'trigger' and find out if you're right...

Nice try.

Not.

Lightweight.
No vote of the House as a whole is required to launch an Impeachment Inquiry.

You held otherwise in this thread.

You were challenged on the point.

You failed to defend your assertion.

You also lack the intellectual courage to admit when you are wrong.

Game over. :21:
Game is over NO ONE VOTED TO INQUIRY lol
It’s a fact
NO COMMITTEE WAS CREATED TO INQUIRE THIS NEW MOVE. Lol hahah it’s a joke like you
And why democrats can’t win elections

And yet, it is. This opens the door to access to records and documents the Congress otherwise wouldn't have had access to.
Nope.

Says who?

Impeachment - Wikipedia

Show me....

The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nope.

Says who?

Impeachment - Wikipedia

Show me....

The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives
Well you kinda need support hahahahah

You democrats are gone lol I can’t .. I come here for comedy hahaha

Impeachment - Wikipedia

You've very ably copied and pasted a portion of text describing impeachment and removal procedures in Bulgaria. Well done!
And he got it wrong. Impeachment requires only a simple majority to pass.

"You can't have a real impeachment inquiry without a vote of the House"

Says who?

Says the rules Mueller Bitch!

Desperation Baby! You can smell it in your shorts that you just shat in.

The American People know that you and your party are frauds.

You should save the planet by ceasing to exhale CO2.

Impeachment proceedings require a vote. Investigations don't

"You can't have a real impeachment inquiry without a vote of the House"

Says who?

Says the rules Mueller Bitch!

Desperation Baby! You can smell it in your shorts that you just shat in.

The American People know that you and your party are frauds.

You should save the planet by ceasing to exhale CO2.
What rules Knothole?

Nope.

Says who?

Impeachment - Wikipedia

Actually, that's not true.

Forum List

Back