Why has Trump become synonymous with white supremacy?

Nor have I heard anyone in the mainstream calling for "other groups to make themselves superior".

Google "empower black men" you get stuff like this:
Bloomberg Kicks Off New Effort to Empower Black, Latino Men

Baltimore Native Helps Black Men Heal Through Yoga

google "empower white men" you get stuff like this:

Listen up, white men. Diversity inclusion requires your support too.

Sounds like more of a problem with the way whites are thought about, tbh. I don't agree with the media tendency to make white people the boogieman of every ill on the face of Planet Earth. But that doesn't sound like supremacy to me.

Nor have I heard anyone in the mainstream calling for "other groups to make themselves superior".

Sounds like more of a problem with the way whites are thought about, tbh. I don't agree with the media tendency to make white people the boogieman of every ill on the face of Planet Earth. But that doesn't sound like supremacy to me.

Most of those people labeled by the media as "white supremacists" earned that label by speaking out against the anti-white media. Some are more angry about it than others. Sometimes anger causes people to say things they don't really mean.

Of course it might be because he wrote an op ed saying the Central Park 5 should remain in jail after DNA proved they were innocent.

Most of those people labeled by the media as "white supremacists" earned that label by speaking out against the anti-white media. Some are more angry about it than others. Sometimes anger causes people to say things they don't really mean.

I mean ... to me, to be a white supremacist you have to belong to a white supremacist group, whether that be a group that meets physically or even just online. You can be a racist without being a white supremacist.

Can I account for what people say on CNN? No. I stopped watching it simply because I found their inconsistencies and leaps of logic exhausting, as was all the silly screaming and all the misspelled chyrons. CNN does really sloppy work and it shows. They have a few good shows on the weekends but that's about it.

I mean ... to me, to be a white supremacist you have to belong to a white supremacist group, whether that be a group that meets physically or even just online. You can be a racist without being a white supremacist.

Can I account for what people say on CNN? No. I stopped watching it simply because I found their inconsistencies and leaps of logic exhausting, as was all the silly screaming and all the misspelled chyrons.

It would be great if the anti-white male agenda was limited to CNN but it's everywhere. Luckily for me, the internet only became a thing in my late teens. Most of those dudes in charlottesville grew up in the thick of it. Bombarded their entire lives with anti white propaganda from the elites, telling them they should be ashamed and subservient. Even the apolitical ones who just wanted to play videogames had social justice politics forced on them.

How dare you gross INCEL white men prefer attractive female characters in your stupid, violent videogames? We're gonna make them all ugly lesbians for DIVERSITY and there's nothing you can do about it.

Can I account for what people say on CNN? No. I stopped watching it simply because I found their inconsistencies and leaps of logic exhausting, as was all the silly screaming and all the misspelled chyrons.

It would be great if the anti-white male agenda was limited to CNN but it's everywhere. Luckily for me, the internet only became a thing in my late teens. Most of those dudes in charlottesville grew up in the thick of it. Bombarded their entire lives with anti white propaganda from the elites, telling them they should be ashamed and subservient. Even the apolitical ones who just wanted to play videogames had social justice politics forced on them.

How dare you gross INCEL white men prefer attractive female characters in your stupid, violent videogames? We're gonna make them all ugly lesbians for DIVERSITY and there's nothing you can do about it.

You should probably not be so upset about it, though. It's not really worth getting upset about. I used to be a bit more like you at one point. I'm guessing you're like 22 - 25, right? The truth is, they're idiots. But the hate isn't worth it. It will fuck you up inside.

NVM, your profile says you're 40. You should know better by now.

I’m white and proud to be white. Fk all these making shit up about whites. Reparations my fking ass

You should probably not be so upset about it, though. It's not really worth getting upset about. I used to be a bit more like you at one point. I'm guessing you're like 22 - 25, right? The truth is, they're idiots. But the hate isn't worth it. It will fuck you up inside.

NVM, your profile says you're 40. You should know better by now.

white men have 3 options:

blue pill: become a leftist and hate yourself
red pill: take a stand, fight back, vote red.
black pill: accept that there is no political solution and watch the world burn

It saddens me to see Trump supporters sending tweets to POTUS BEGGING and PLEADING with him to build the wall and secure our country as he promised so many times. People BEGGING for the life of our country. It's very depressing that we are at this point of desperation.

Dear President Trump,

YOU'VE DONE NOTHING! You whiny, twitter obsessed, biggest let down of my life, I can't believe I had my car keyed because it had a MAGA bumper sticker on it where do I send the bill, impotent President.

Why do white supremacists believe Trump is their guy? I don't get it. How did that happen? Could someone please fill me in here? Thanks!!:)

The only people who would think that are the ones who have bought into the commie propaganda machine narrative. How's it feel to be a fool?

Why do white supremacists believe Trump is their guy? I don't get it. How did that happen? Could someone please fill me in here? Thanks!!:)

The only people who would think that are the ones who have bought into the commie propaganda machine narrative. How's it feel to be a fool?

The propaganda machine recently had to apologize for accusing Ben Shapiro, a jewish neoconservative never trumper of being a Nazi.

You can share whenever you're ready.

What's that supposed to mean, fool?

What do you think it means?

Forum List

Back