Why hasnt our First Lady

Yes, our gracious First Lady is a model of class for all girls and women.

This would be a much happier country if ALL females acted in the same way: dignified, demure, and reticent.

The duty of the First Lady is to avoid controversial topics and to stand by her man.

She is fulfilling her role perfectly.

This would be a much happier country if ALL females acted in the same way: dignified, demure, and reticent.

The duty of the First Lady is to avoid controversial topics and to stand by her man.

Yup...I guess you were all in favor of Hillary's defense of Bill? standing by her man, and all. Lol!

So, you think women should just tolerate their spouse's affairs? Yup..those pesky 'females'--always asking for rights and equal treatment and all that--they should just fold their hands, smile sweetly, and eat all the shit their philandering husbands feed them, right?

I think I've just figured out what you mean by MAGA! I wonder how many NDA's Trump's wife has signed?

The consensus among the women I know..is that the FLOTUS is a chump...who is a whore who sold herself for the lifestyle. A loser.

Definitely not a role model--more of an object example of the trophy wife..and the price you must pay.

attacked Trumps accusers like other First Ladies have? More class?
Maybe i missed where she did?
I don't recall Laura Trump weighing in much. Michelle put up with more racist shit than I could have imagined this country was capable of allowing.

I got nothing against Melania. Her cyber bullying issue is pretty pathetic considering whom she married, but first lady is not a role she ever practiced or wished for. I feel a bit sorry for her. The only thing she did to bring the shit on herself was want to marry a billionaire. There's nothing immoral or illegal in that.

More class...

Or, Milania fucked them too. I like to think it's both.
:lol:

I am such a damn perv. But, I married a perv, so....

:banana:
Yep......imagine the twisted minds that imagined Hillary as president.

I can only say that the garbage these people can dream up is pretty damned screwy.

1160-clinton-falls-stairs-india-940x400.jpg
shoulda let the bitch fall. A broken hip might humble the ****
You sure that's actually Hillary?
Yes.

Pretty obviously

Yup...I guess you were all in favor of Hillary's defense of Bill? standing by her man, and all. Lol!

So, you think women should just tolerate their spouse's affairs? Yup..those pesky 'females'--always asking for rights and equal treatment and all that--they should just fold their hands, smile sweetly, and eat all the shit their philandering husbands feed them, right?

I think I've just figured out what you mean by MAGA! I wonder how many NDA's Trump's wife has signed?

The consensus among the women I know..is that the FLOTUS is a chump...who is a whore who sold herself for the lifestyle. A loser.

Definitely not a role model--more of an object example of the trophy wife..and the price you must pay.
models are whores? how sexist

Trump doesn't wear a wedding ring....maybe Melania has had her own "indiscretions"...who knows? who cares? :dunno:

37442C69-652A-490E-876B-CC6E6D61AA3B.jpeg
She knows what she got when she married the serial sex offender. He cheated on his current wife at the time when he fucked Zsa Zsa.

Have no problem with Trumps wife, but dignified demure? the nude photos, the ones with other women?

Which First ladies attacked the Trump accusers?

I think Melania is fine- and I think that she knows that there is nothing to be gained by publicly weighing in on this.

I doubt that Trump's adultery is any surprise to her anyway- since he had a past track record of it.

How did Melania get into this country to begin with?

Melania Trump obtained US citizenship on a visa reserved for immigrants with "extraordinary ability" and "sustained national and international acclaim", according to a report in the Washington Post.
Mrs Trump began applying for the visa in 2000, when she was Melania Knauss, a Slovenian model working in New York and dating Donald Trump. She was approved in 2001, one of just five people from Slovenia to win the coveted visa that year, according to the Post.
That is the real question.
She understood all to well what a lecherous disgusting pig her future husband would be.
Before applying for a green card - which grants permanent residency - she had worked as a runway model in Europe and featured to a limited extent in UK and US magazines. She appeared on the cover of British GQ on a fur rug in Mr Trump's private jet, and in the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated in the US. She was not a top international model.
This was a joke, her getting a EB-1 visa.

Melania Trump obtained US citizenship on a visa reserved for immigrants with "extraordinary ability" and "sustained national and international acclaim", according to a report in the Washington Post.
Mrs Trump began applying for the visa in 2000, when she was Melania Knauss, a Slovenian model working in New York and dating Donald Trump. She was approved in 2001, one of just five people from Slovenia to win the coveted visa that year, according to the Post.
She understood all to well what a lecherous disgusting pig her future husband would be.
Before applying for a green card - which grants permanent residency - she had worked as a runway model in Europe and featured to a limited extent in UK and US magazines. She appeared on the cover of British GQ on a fur rug in Mr Trump's private jet, and in the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated in the US. She was not a top international model.

Never mind that she speaks 6 languages.

Far from being a genius if you understand the EB-1 visa.
We need proof she can speak 6 languages anyways.
But then the rules change because?
And according to some ignoramuses here they advocate for only English speaking.
Change the rules again....because you are a hypocrite.

Far from being a genius if you understand the EB-1 visa.
We need proof she can speak 6 languages anyways.
But then the rules change because?
And according to some ignoramuses here they advocate for only English speaking.
Change the rules again....because you are a hypocrite.

Oh you poor little boy......you are the hypocrite. Let all of those uneducated, unskilled Hispanics in but keep out educated, classy First Ladies.

You assume all models are female..how sexist!

But a nice distraction...I note you really didn't respond to anything I said..just flung some poo and ran.

You assume all models are female..how sexist!

But a nice distraction...I note you really didn't respond to anything I said..just flung some poo and ran.
I wasnt distracting from anything. I commented DIRECTLY at your post.
Say, do you know how this forum thing is supposed to work? Lol

You mean 'Why hasn't the current 1st Lady insulted, attacked, intimidated, and silenced the current President's accusers the way HILLARY (not 'other 1st Ladies') did in her role as Perv Bill Clinton's ENABLER?'

she doesn't have to.... Donald and his henchmen do it for her, Sergei.

plus, she hates him.

Forum List

Back