Why hasnt our First Lady

attacked Trumps accusers like other First Ladies have? More class?
Maybe i missed where she did?
You mean 'Why hasn't the current 1st Lady insulted, attacked, intimidated, and silenced the current President's accusers the way HILLARY (not 'other 1st Ladies') did in her role as Perv Bill Clinton's ENABLER?'

she doesn't have to.... Donald and his henchmen do it for her, Sergei.

plus, she hates him.

As a Lez, who would you rather do, Melania or the Wookie? You just can't stand the fact that she has more class in her toe than the Trans that was there before her.

Not "more class." Try this: no backbone, no self respect, a real snowflake letting the Great Groper walk all over her. Overall a pathetic, weak little mousewife.
So she is no better than hillary, is what you are saying? Or should she attack those women?

Nobody has asked her. Hillary was hounded.

Seems you have no idea what the meaning of a hypocrite is, which fits the bill for an ignoramus like yourself.
Run along minuscule IQ.
View attachment 183908
You still have no answer to why she got EB-1 visa in the first place.
That doubles down that your IQ is minuscule.

Far from being a genius if you understand the EB-1 visa.
We need proof she can speak 6 languages anyways.
But then the rules change because?
And according to some ignoramuses here they advocate for only English speaking.
Change the rules again....because you are a hypocrite.

How did Melania get into this country to begin with?

Melania Trump obtained US citizenship on a visa reserved for immigrants with "extraordinary ability" and "sustained national and international acclaim", according to a report in the Washington Post.
Mrs Trump began applying for the visa in 2000, when she was Melania Knauss, a Slovenian model working in New York and dating Donald Trump. She was approved in 2001, one of just five people from Slovenia to win the coveted visa that year, according to the Post.
That is the real question.
She understood all to well what a lecherous disgusting pig her future husband would be.
Before applying for a green card - which grants permanent residency - she had worked as a runway model in Europe and featured to a limited extent in UK and US magazines. She appeared on the cover of British GQ on a fur rug in Mr Trump's private jet, and in the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated in the US. She was not a top international model.
This was a joke, her getting a EB-1 visa.

Never mind that she speaks 6 languages.

Oh you poor little boy......you are the hypocrite. Let all of those uneducated, unskilled Hispanics in but keep out educated, classy First Ladies.

I don't have to answer anything kid, ask the people who gave it to her. Surely an "intelligent" man like yourself understands that?

Well, she did defend him the first time around, when the 12 women accusers of him sexually harassing and/or abusing them came out during the election and the Access Hollywood tape came out and she claimed, "boys will be boys" and said it was locker room braggadocios-ness....

but with these ladies, she KNOWS their claims are TRUE... and she can't come out and defend him this time, because her divorce lawyer has advised her not to. ;)

I think she knows that the accusations are true..and chooses not to get stuck lying for her adulterous husband.

Never bothered hillary or michelle
She planned on staying with her husband, Melania is planning on divorcing him....

What are you even talking about with Michelle??? Why are you bringing her in to this....?

I think she knows that the accusations are true..and chooses not to get stuck lying for her adulterous husband.

She planned on staying with her husband, Melania is planning on divorcing him....

What are you even talking about with Michelle??? Why are you bringing her in to this....?

Bill is the only reason there IS a Hillary, without him she would have been a never was.

Bill is the only reason there IS a Hillary, without him she would have been a never was.
Bill would not have been the Governor or President, without her....and he knows it....

that's why they stayed together.... they both needed each other....together, as a team of husband and wife, imo.

Because the topic is First Ladies defending their husbands lies.

Bill would not have been the Governor or President, without her....and he knows it....

that's why they stayed together.... they both needed each other....together, as a team of husband and wife, imo.

I'm pretty sure Melania doesn't need Donald for anything but a meal ticket and her patience for him is clearly pretty much nonexistent now.

no it isn't. the topic was to try to pretend that Melania someone did something right and Hillary somehow did something wrong.... because the reality is, the o/p really could care less about Donald being a pig

Agreed, her covering up his trysts got him in.

no it isn't. the topic was to try to pretend that Melania someone did something right and Hillary somehow did something wrong.... because the reality is, the o/p really could care less about Donald being a pig

He is indeed a pig, but the Bitchlery was a bigger pig, hell even her lipstick and Mao jackets couldn't make her look any better. You lost because you nominated perhaps the worst candidate in history....well besides Dole and McCain.

Why do you keep saying sheis going to divorce him?

oh, I thought it was more or less about first ladies who defended or didn't defend, their husband's accusations of infidelity through their questioning the veracity of the accusers?

Forum List

Back