Why hasn't the NRA been blamed for the youtube shootings

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Wonder why? Nothing has changed at the NRA. They still support gun rights. Anyone care to chime in on this? Does this show the media bias on guns and shootings seeing how many of the lib loons were blaming the NRA before the facts came out?

Wonder why? Nothing has changed at the NRA. They still support gun rights. Anyone care to chime in on this? Does this show the media bias on guns and shootings seeing how many of the lib loons were blaming the NRA before the facts came out?
It's not too late yet. Be patient.

Maybe because she didn't use a semi-automatic rifle. And because her victims survived. Coincidence?

Maybe because she didn't use a semi-automatic rifle. And because her victims survived. Coincidence?
The NRA is only responsible when killers use semi auto rifles?

You just blamed the NRA so you answered your own question, sheesh...

:clap:

You just blamed the NRA so you answered your own question, sheesh...
I did? That's funny, I can't see where I blamed them for anything. I did recently donate money to them however. I blame them for me having less money now, even though I actually pulled the trigger on the donation. lol

What? Lol i would bet 100 bucks the caliber she used is greater than what an AR 15 uses
Its so freakin funny when people attack guns and dont know what the fuck they are talking about..

Probably dont want to talk about it because she wasnt a white male. It doesnt have the "umph" to it like a "white male" does.
Its all disingenuous bullshit. Also included in that is how people want to attack it but dont care enough to bother learning about it. All coward statists think is "ban ban ban"

Probably dont want to talk about it because she wasnt a white male. It doesnt have the "umph" to it like a "white male" does.
Its all disingenuous bullshit. Also included in that is how people want to attack it but dont care enough to bother learning about it. All coward statists think is "ban ban ban"
Before her ID came out the NRA was being hammered big time and then - crickets....

Michael%20Ian%20Black%20Rips%20NRA%20as%20Terrorist%20Organization.jpg

Blamed domestic violence, work place violence, the NRA etc. etc. etc. . . .
The truth about the YouTube shooter: She wasn't Muslim and didn't care about the NRA

But it was not a shooting in which she was going after a boyfriend; she had no work related connection to Youtube, and was not a member of the IRA.

And Nasim Najafi Aghdam was a member of the Baha'i faith so they couldn't emphasize Christian radicalism which they almost surely would have done had she been Christian. And of course she used a hand gun instead of a weapon most would erroneously classify as an 'assault rifle.' And many of her You Tube videos supported left wing positions and/or were anti-right wing rants as well as being highly critical of You Tube. She was vegan and a strong supporter of PETA.

So as Tucker Carlson pointed out in his monologue last night, had this story been treated by the MSM/social media as they treated other shootings:

--She would have been immediately accused of radical feminist misandristy (hatred of men) which of course is not a politically correct narrative. . .

--It would have been pointed out that the Baha'i promotes teaches violence (it doesn't.)

--PETA would be identified as a terrorist organization promoting gun violence. . .

--She would be identified as a radical left wing extremist. . .

--There would be a loud, unified call for a ban on assault pistols and it would be widely discussed that nobody needs a hand gun.

What? Lol i would bet 100 bucks the caliber she used is greater than what an AR 15 uses
Its so freakin funny when people attack guns and dont know what the fuck they are talking about..
Youtube shooter used a 9mm Smith and Wesson

(CNN)The woman who opened fire at YouTube headquarters Tuesday practiced shooting at a gun range hours before the attack, police said.
She then took her 9 mm Smith & Wesson handgun to the Silicon Valley campus and shot three people she apparently didn't know, San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini said.
All this because Nasim Najafi Aghdam was upset with YouTube's practices and policies.
YouTube shooting: Police say shooter visited gun range before attack - CNN

Youtube shooter used a 9mm Smith and Wesson

(CNN)The woman who opened fire at YouTube headquarters Tuesday practiced shooting at a gun range hours before the attack, police said.
She then took her 9 mm Smith & Wesson handgun to the Silicon Valley campus and shot three people she apparently didn't know, San Bruno Police Chief Ed Barberini said.
All this because Nasim Najafi Aghdam was upset with YouTube's practices and policies.
YouTube shooting: Police say shooter visited gun range before attack - CNN
Yup. Exactly like i said. Wish he would took that bet :D

Forum List

Back