Why haven't the authorities taken down the Pelosi-attacker's website?

Now, spend some time with a dictionary and figure out what pedophile normalization means and which party supports it

I’m going to assume this isn’t a mainstream idea that has support of either party. That’s just my guess but I am always open to being surprised.

This David guy has a website
He does.
It supports pedophile normalization
I wouldn't know because I didn't even look.
Now, spend some time with a dictionary and figure out what pedophile normalization means and which party supports it
The party who's more likely to support these religious institutions who've been covering up sex crimes against minors for decades?

He does.

I wouldn't know because I didn't even look.

The party who's more likely to support these religious institutions who've been covering up sex crimes against minors for decades?

Pelosi, Biden, the late teddy Kennedy all claim to be Catholic...

Pedophile normalization

Legalizing homsexual assaults on kids

Is this in the Democratic Party Platform? Is there an elected Democrat promoting this position? If not, is this in the Republican Party Platform? Is there an elected Republican promoting this position?

That's up to no one, but the Judge....if the judge gives him freedom until trial with bail as an option, then he can get bail....

Translation - we want all left wing gay coke whores available to vote a week from Tuesday no matter if they support

Pedophile normalization

Or not

Pelosi, Biden, the late teddy Kennedy all claim to be Catholic...
And? You know, every time you open your mouth all you do is reveal how you think? Do you need to check the party affiliation of people before you criticize their actions? I don't.

Is this in the Democratic Party Platform? Is there an elected Democrat promoting this position? If not, is this in the Republican Party Platform? Is there an elected Republican promoting this position?

It has been the democrat public school agenda for decades.

No school choice, all poor kids must attend left wing public schools staffed with democrat homos .

That's not how the media is portraying him. The website is being used to push the narrative that he's a right-wing anti-Semitic MAGA-type conspiracy-theorist. That narrative is all over the news a social media right now.
Who knows if that is even really his website? For the media to call that website "social media" is bizarre. There is little evidence that anyone except himself posts on or read it before the story broke.

If it is, he is a typical Dem pushing for normalization of child-grooming, who suddenly started posting all the QAnnon type stuff that the Dems want us to believe is typical of a Trump supporter, right before he has an altercation in the home of Nancy Pelosi. That makes no sense at all, but the election is now, early voting has started. So, there will not be time to untangle this particular deception and expose it for the Smollett type hoax that it is until voting is over.

Then it will be pushed to the backpage by the inevitable Democratic riots over the election results.

And? You know, every time you open your mouth all you do is reveal how you think? Do you need to check the party affiliation of people before you criticize their actions? I don't.

Changing the subject, nice try....

Changing the subject, nice try....
The OP is about why the police haven't taken down a website. The answer to that is because the Constitution doesn't allow authorities to simply remove speech from people they don't like. You're the sick fuck who keeps trying to steer the conversation towards anal sex and pedophilia. Take a look in the mirror you silly twat. 😄

Why wouldn't it you racist piece of shit? 😄

If you have any information to add to this thread, by all means help yourself. Otherwise, fuck off.

You're on my ignore list, so I can't read any of your vile comments. But reading other members having to respond to your comments is tiresome.

Forum List

Back