🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why haven't the conservatives in Congress cut short their vacation to deal with Iraq?

You can also look up how the Bush administration said that Iraq was behind 9/11, that they had a nuclear capability and were ready to use it on America and that if you did not vote on the authorization to give Bush the use of military force, you were siding with the Terrorists.

That all really happened.
Alll of this is a lie, and you know it.
Really?
I mean this stuff is easy to find.
Too bad for you that none of these say what you claim they say.
This means you lied, just as I said.

One wonders why discussions of Obama always turn into discussion of Bush from the left. I suppose it has something to do with the left's inability to defend the indefensible. To better understand the left's defense of Obama requires an understanding in religious doctrine. It is easy to be confused by a religion disguised as a political view. For those whose arguments are based on a foundation of fact are often stymied by the left's seeming hypocrisy and shallow rhetorical platitudes. Remember, the Pope is to Catholics what Obama is to liberals. Liberalism, like Catholicism, is a religion. A tyrannical religion that destroys its followers, but a religion none the less. I only write this because I was amazed by the lack of factual provable information the left centers its arguments on so I was trying to figure out why this was. When one attempts to understand the left's "political" arguments, it is important to remember that these arguments are based on an emotional need, not a political view. In other words, just like intelligence and love are not necessarily connected, neither is liberalism and reality.

One wonders why discussions of Obama always turn into discussion of Bush from the left. I suppose it has something to do with the left's inability to defend the indefensible. To better understand the left's defense of Obama requires an understanding in religious doctrine. It is easy to be confused by a religion disguised as a political view. For those whose arguments are based on a foundation of fact are often stymied by the left's seeming hypocrisy and shallow rhetorical platitudes. Remember, the Pope is to Catholics what Obama is to liberals. Liberalism, like Catholicism, is a religion. A tyrannical religion that destroys its followers, but a religion none the less. I only write this because I was amazed by the lack of factual provable information the left centers its arguments on so I was trying to figure out why this was. When one attempts to understand the left's "political" arguments, it is important to remember that these arguments are based on an emotional need, not a political view. In other words, just like intelligence and love are not necessarily connected, neither is liberalism and reality.

Nah.

First off? I ain't religious.

Second? If I were? It wouldn't be bloodthirsty Christianity.

And Third? There's nothing to defend. Obama's done the right thing since he's gotten into office.

It's rotten to the core American hating Tea Party Conservatives who have continued their treasonous bullshit.

You folks couldn't defend Bush..so you doubled down into insanity.

Why haven't the conservatives in Congress cut short their vacation to deal with Iraq?

The better question since the far left controls the senate and the presidency is why the far left cut and run in Iraq and now cut and run out of Washington as they start another one of Obama's illegal wars?

Nah.

And Third? There's nothing to defend. Obama's done the right thing since he's gotten into office.

It's rotten to the core American hating Tea Party Conservatives who have continued their treasonous bullshit.

More far left lies as they defend their messiah as he starts another one of his illegal wars.

Then again the racist bigoted, far left Obama drones can NOT fight their far left religious programming. There is zero independent thought in a far left poster.

It would still be best for the management of this website to give the far left one ID since they all share the same exact programming.

This was a Republican undertaking.

Why haven't they cut short their vacation, LIKE..SAY THE PRESIDENT.

Where are these guys??

Likely by no fault of your own, you fall victim to a common fault....republicans are not always conservatives. In fact, they are all too often not.

So, to answer your question.....it's because conservatives are not in control of either party, nor either Chamber.

Ah, if only Boehner was a conservative....

Nah.

Yep.

First off. You are religious. Your religion is liberalism. Your only response to those who disagree with you is to call them homophobic slurs. Your religion isn't a Christian construct obviously, more of an Islamic mandate. The kind of mandate that prevents you from loving your enemies. Your enemies being those you disagree with. Your faith is strong but your logic is baseless and purely emotional.

Obama has done the right thing since he's been in office? I am quite aware of the religious principles that insist that God is infallible but this should not be the same standard one holds to a person. Of course, your God is Obama and your religion is liberalism so even though I disagree with you, I think I really do understand you.

You folks couldn't defend Bush? What folks would that be? The libertarians who were against the war in Iraq? The conservatives who were against Bush's policy on the border? Unlike the religion of liberalism... Republicans, Conservatives and Libertarians don't consider their politicians to be immaculate.

Christianity is bloodthirsty? Perhaps in certain parts of the middle ages but certainly not today. I'm sure you are aware of enough history to realize that fascism, communism and other shades of liberalism have destroyed far more people than any other belief, by far.

Last edited:

Nah.

More far left lies as they defend their messiah as he starts another one of his illegal wars.

Then again the racist bigoted, far left Obama drones can NOT fight their far left religious programming. There is zero independent thought in a far left poster.

It would still be best for the management of this website to give the far left one ID since they all share the same exact programming.

Actually the emotionless, insect, hive mentality runs high in you and your folks.

You pride yourselves on it.

Nah.

Yep.

First off. You are religious. Your religion is liberalism. Your only response to those who disagree with you is to call them homophobic slurs. Your religion isn't a Christian construct obviously, more of an Islamic mandate. The kind of mandate that prevents you from loving your enemies. Your enemies being those you disagree with. Your faith is strong but your logic is baseless and purely emotional.

Obama has done the right thing since he's been in office? I am quite aware of the religious principles that insist that God is infallible but this should not be the same standard one holds to a person. Of course, your God is Obama and your religion is liberalism so even though I disagree with you, I think I really do understand you.

You folks couldn't defend Bush? What folks would that be? The libertarians who were against the war in Iraq? The conservatives who were against Bush's policy on the border? Unlike the religion of liberalism... Republicans, Conservatives and Libertarians don't consider their politicians to be immaculate.

Christianity is bloodthirsty? Perhaps in certain parts of the middle ages but certainly not today. I'm sure you are aware of enough history to realize that fascism, communism and other shades of liberalism have destroyed far more people than any other belief, by far.

Liberalism isn't a religion. Learn English.

Seriously.

Nah.

Yep.

Seriously.

Correct, its not.

It's a disease :lol:

-Geaux

Yep.

Seriously.

Correct, its not.

It's a disease :lol:

-Geaux

It's not that either.

But I hear the Tea Party will rot your brain.

:D

Where are these guys??

Why should anyone do anything about Iraq?

They made their bed they can now lie in the damed thing.

I could care less. The Iraq Govt couldn't wait for out troops to leave. We left. Now they are toast just like anyone with half a brain knew they would be.

Our country has sacrificed enough of our young men and women to that shithole. Let them deal with their own problems

If the fuck in the WH wants to do something he can nuke that shithole from orbit.

Last edited:

Where are these guys??

Iraq was a "republican undertaking"? What does that mean? George Bush had congressional approval for the mission in Iraq and treasonous democrats who approved it tried to undermine it every step of the way. Veterans should remember that. What could congress possibly do about the Iraq mission under Constitutional law besides approve more money when Barry threatens a veto every bill and the democrat controlled senate is on vacation?

The two step dance the Dems did after voting yes for Iraq then no when it fit the new narrative is by far the lowest despicable move by a party since well ever!

Where are these guys??

This is pretty hypocritical considering the COMMANDER IN CHIEF just went on vacation and he's the one in charge of Iraq, NOT THE CONGRESS YOU DUMB DUMB!

CHILMARK, Mass. (AP) — President Barack Obama on Saturday fled Washington for his familiar spot on Martha’s Vineyard for a two-week summer vacation, which comes as the U.S. is engaged in airstrikes against Islamic militant targets in Iraq.

Obama leaves D.C. for Massachusetts vacation on Martha’s Vineyard

This is pretty pathetic trying to blame Republicans for Obama's actions or lack thereof.

This seem to be the paid Obama bots marching orders. Spin everything Obama does as actually the Republicans fault.

They can no longer blame Bush. That one gets laughed at now. So, the new spin is blame Republicans.

WHY DON'T WE ALSO BLAME ALL THE DEMOCRATS WHO VOTE FOR THE IRAQ WAR?????????

OnPolitics (washingtonpost.com)

QUITE A LOT OF DEMOCRATS WHO VOTED FOR IT INCLUDING HILLARY CLINTON!!!!!!!!!

Bad form bringing this up. I'm sure Hillary would like to forget it! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Other Democrats on that hit parade?

YEAs — 77
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE)
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY)
Daschle (D-SD)
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA) Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA)
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT)
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY)
Torricelli (D-NJ)
Joe Biden — 202-456-1111 (VP comment line)
Maria Cantwell — 202-224-3441
Hillary Clinton — personal website (according to Wikipedia)
Tom Harkin — 202-224-3254
John Kerry — 202-647-5291 (according to the U.S. Dept of State phone list; pdf)
Harry Reid — 202-224-3542
Chuck Schumer — 202-224-6542

The Iraq War: Who voted for it, why you should still care (hint: Iran)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama pulled out of Iraq to appease you Liberal assholes.
Now he's resumed bombing - i.e. didn't finish the job Bush started. Remember you idiots saying, "there's no terrorists in Iraq."
Now it's the Republican's fault?
Where's the current Commander In Chump?
Doesn't the buck stop with that asshole?

Forum List

Back