Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

But what did the CLINTONS do that had an effect on my life?

if i told you Bubba allowed the September 11, terrorists flight training so they could take down the twin towers, would you believe me that event affected every living human at that time ?

probably not..., you are a fucking liberscum !! :up_yours:

...hypocrisy, dogma, racism, and/or "holier than thou"

something you liberscum are very good at, why do you (collectively) HATE Conservative Christians ?

:fu: .......+.........:up_yours:......... :asshole:

I am a Christian. I don't use obscenities, such as you just used and I try to recognize those that use the teaching of Christ as a shield and a cloak for their dogmatic stances, rather than using his teaching to further his Kingdom. Unfortunately, many in the GOP think that their consistent messages of hate and exclusion prove that they are members of the Party of God. They are so very wrong and confused. I am sorry for them and for you.

You don't think that corruption in politics affects your life? Damn man, you are even a bigger idiot than I previously showed you to be. How far down that rabbit hole do you actually go?

Please explain to me how any of "Clinton Scandals" that only exist in your imaginations effects my life in any way.

Thanks.

Not corruption in politics in general. What Clinton personally did. Either one of them.

That's pretty sad dude really. Even though I know you as a left wing nut, still, believing that political corruption that doesn't directly affect you is ok, and that you think that that was the end of her corrupt antics? Well that's pretty pathetic even for someone like you.
You dodged being asked what specific corruption either engaged in in order make a personal attack. What specific illegal act did either Clinton engage in that they actually make a financial gain on?

Yeah I did because just the idea that corruption is ok if it doesn't affect someone personally is pathetic enough for ridicule.

That's pretty sad dude really. Even though I know you as a left wing nut, still, believing that political corruption that doesn't directly affect you is ok, and that you think that that was the end of her corrupt antics? Well that's pretty pathetic even for someone like you.

Again, guy, wasn't talking about "political corruption".

What did the CLINTONS do that had any effect on my life?

I know what the BUSHES did that had an effect on my life.

Ok, well I was talking about corruption when you responded to my post. If you want to change the subject fine, but I'm talking about Hillary's extensive history of corruption. Someone else might be interested in discussing the things that affect you personally. I don't give at rat's ass.

Ok, well I was talking about corruption when you responded to my post. If you want to change the subject fine, but I'm talking about Hillary's extensive history of corruption. Someone else might be interested in discussing the things that affect you personally. I don't give at rat's ass.

What History of Corruption are you talking about? Give me some conviction or indictment records, Chief....

What History of Corruption are you talking about? Give me some conviction or indictment records, Chief....

This whole conversation started with a list that I compiled. I guess you missed it.

This whole conversation started with a list that I compiled. I guess you missed it.

Indictments of Convictions....not assumptions or feeling. Really get a grip....

if i told you Bubba allowed the September 11, terrorists flight training so they could take down the twin towers, would you believe me that event affected every living human at that time ?

probably not..., you are a fucking liberscum !! :up_yours:

You got a pretty filthy mouth for a "conservative Christian." Or is that just a title you use?

Yeah I understand that that is what you have to tell yourself nutball. Lying and covering up and hiding your head in the sand is just what you have to do to be a Progressive.

Yeah I understand that that is what you have to tell yourself nutball. Lying and covering up and hiding your head in the sand is just what you have to do to be a Progressive.

So you got nothing except accusations. Then shut up until uou have SOMRTHING.

Actually I have quite a lot more, all of it can be backed up and verified. You just are too stupid to admit it. You don't see what you don't want to see. That's what makes you a Progressive moron, if you'll pardon the redundancy.

Accusations and assumptions are as Hilarious as........thinking Rand Paul has a chance to win in 2016.

Antares, you are a far right reactionary who does not speak for the GOP.

We will run our candidates we wish without your blessing and we will beat the dems. And we will happily piss all over you, bub.

LOL, my words represent the collective opinion of Conservatives, we don't give a shit about you or your oatmeal candidates.

You can run anyone you wish but you cannot win without us....I don't know why but it always surprises me that a self proclaimed "Christian" like yourself has absolutely no integrity at all.
No, your words do nothing of the sort. You are not a conservative, only a far right reactionary. The GOP does not need you folks out there. You have no vision for America, no ability to solve the crucial problems facing us nationally. Your words mean nothing.

Projection little boy ;)

If Rubio, Paul, or Walker win the nomination I just have a hard time seeing a shrill, old woman like Hillary defeating a young energetic candidate, but anything is possible. This is a country, after all, that elected Obama and Bush twice, so the stupid is strong with Americans.

Rubio doesn't seem likely. He just doesn't have enough experience politically for a national campaign. He's in a good position to try again in 8 years though. Paul doesn't have the money, experience or savy. And Walker lacks the charisma and money.

I'd say Jeb or Kasich are probably the most likely. With the deck heavily weighted to Jeb.

Hillary will make a good President. She is in tight with Walmart and other Wall St. businesses, having been Secretary of State, she has experience with handling foreign countries, look at how well she handled Benghazi and how all those countries that violate women's rights give her money. Then she has the whole being fired on in the Middle East, great crowning point. She grew up with a rich father, so she knows the importance of not passing money down to her daughter and letting Chelsea struggle with her new $10 million home.
The way she stuck by Bill after all his affairs, what a great example of a devoted little woman.

Can't get a better candidate..

Actually I have quite a lot more, all of it can be backed up and verified. You just are too stupid to admit it. You don't see what you don't want to see. That's what makes you a Progressive moron, if you'll pardon the redundancy.
No, you can't. You as a far right reactionary dodo (like Yurt) make all sorts of assertions that you can't back up. That's why the mainstream GOP will never nominate one of your crazy ass wacks like Ted Cruz. Won't happen. Ever.

Antares, you are a far right reactionary who does not speak for the GOP.

We will run our candidates we wish without your blessing and we will beat the dems. And we will happily piss all over you, bub.

LOL, my words represent the collective opinion of Conservatives, we don't give a shit about you or your oatmeal candidates.

You can run anyone you wish but you cannot win without us....I don't know why but it always surprises me that a self proclaimed "Christian" like yourself has absolutely no integrity at all.
No, your words do nothing of the sort. You are not a conservative, only a far right reactionary. The GOP does not need you folks out there. You have no vision for America, no ability to solve the crucial problems facing us nationally. Your words mean nothing.

Projection little boy ;)
You are the one projecting, and the evidence simply does not support you.

Let's find a candidate we can both support. I can go with Bush, Rubio, Paul, and Walker in that order. What about you?

Forum List

Back