Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

Yup, when the mainstream voters rejected the far right pubs and far left crazies. The TP is not mainstream and is almost out of steam.

Poor Jake, you cannot win without real conservatives ;)
We have with Eisenhower, Nixon, both Bushes. We will again. We need the right of to left of center more than you. Always been that way, except for 2004 when the socons went crazy and even registered and voted Martians.

You cannot win without real conservatives you will soon learn this.
The great majority of conservatives will vote for the candidate.

Sure, just like they did in 2008 and 2012 ;)
They did. The Dems pulled centrists that we need for the victory, so we lost instead. You far right freaks will vote GOP; that's given. That's why we reach to the center for the remainder of the majority we need. You will never govern GOP policy again.

The current crop of GOP candidates are the Senators. They've got dick in terms of qualifications compared to Hillary. The SoS experience trumps them all.

But when the governors take the field (read, Walker, Kasich and Bush), there will be credible qualification contenders.

They also don't have the scandals and corruption. Hillary has more of those than Bill has women on the side.
Emails? BENGHAZI?

Please......can we talk about Bush lying to start a war that killed 6000 Americans?

I love pointing out your stupidity, of course you make it easy as can be:

E-mails
BenGhazi
Norman Yung Yuen Hsu, Ponzi Scheme
Jorge Cabrera Donations
"Lootergate" (The Clintons stole furniture from the White House)
Hillary's Cattle Futures Miracle
"Filegate Scandal"
Vince Foster
Whitewater Scandal
Travelgate Scandal
Chinagate
Like any of that has hurt her? The scandals that are not really scandals? The 20% of Americans will believe anything bad about her, the other 80% know the stuff is nonsense. We are going to have to do FAR BETTER than that to beat Hillary. A good candidate with a real PROGRAM rather than bromides that mean nothing.

Neither far right nor far left have the answer.

Hillary doesn't have shit and never has.

Cruz, Rubio or Walker, pick one.

They'll all eat her lunch....she isn't cut out to be President, she is much too shrill and too brittle....and she doesn't have a "program."
Neither do we, at the moment. The GOP has do far more than call her a "hag" and "old." to win. And if we play the agist and sexist cards against her, the GOP will lose.

Obama won twice, idiots, when you said he would not.

If we go stupid on Hillary, particularly if she is denigrated because she is a woman, the pubs will lose period. Women voters will not put up with and will certainly punish male exceptionalism.

Listen, Republicans, and particularly, the far right: Hillary is a REAL candidate, and the great American public do not seriously listen to far right radio.

WE have to reach to women and minorities where they are, not expect them to reach to us.

If we fail to do that, Hillary or the dem candidate will win easily.

Thanks, we'll be sure to pass that info on to the RNC. I'm sure that they will appreciate your liberal "insight" - or what I prefer to call, your idiocy.
Yep, idiots like you cannot never see your idiocy. Watch the GOP strategists play the smart cards while you losers keep trying to trump with low cards.

Aww...isn't that cute. The "American" calls me a Facist. What's next? Racist? Blow it out your ass traitor.
You are fascist and as such don't like being called a fascist. We understand that, right. And don't think you will ever rise up, you or the socon far right or libertarians, because the American people will party on your head like it was 1776.

You funny guy.....Sounds like a threat to me......oh mods......
All of the current mods, minus one, maybe two, would make sure a far right uprising never occurred. No doubt about it.

Hillary is more qualified than all the Republican candidates combined and Republicans run on a "Hillary is not qualified" platform

Bizzaro world

The current crop of GOP candidates are the Senators. They've got dick in terms of qualifications compared to Hillary. The SoS experience trumps them all.

But when the governors take the field (read, Walker, Kasich and Bush), there will be credible qualification contenders.

They also don't have the scandals and corruption. Hillary has more of those than Bill has women on the side.
Emails? BENGHAZI?

Please......can we talk about Bush lying to start a war that killed 6000 Americans?

E-mails
BenGhazi
Jorge Cabrera Donations
"Filegate Scandal"
Vince Foster
Whitewater Scandal
Travelgate Scandal
Chinagate
Like any of that has hurt her? The scandals that are not really scandals? The 20% of Americans will believe anything bad about her, the other 80% know the stuff is nonsense. We are going to have to do FAR BETTER than that to beat Hillary. A good candidate with a real PROGRAM rather than bromides that mean nothing.

Exactly. The vast majority of Americans know that all these so-called scandals are nonsense--political machinations by the right. Americans will vote for her because she is the only viable candidate. The GOP candidates are simply too extreme for most Americans to vote for them.

Emails? BENGHAZI?

E-mails
BenGhazi
Jorge Cabrera Donations
"Filegate Scandal"
Vince Foster
Whitewater Scandal
Travelgate Scandal
Chinagate

Exactly. The vast majority of Americans know that all these so-called scandals are nonsense--political machinations by the right. Americans will vote for her because she is the only viable candidate. The GOP candidates are simply too extreme for most Americans to vote for them.
ROFL

Emails? BENGHAZI?

E-mails
BenGhazi
Jorge Cabrera Donations
"Filegate Scandal"
Vince Foster
Whitewater Scandal
Travelgate Scandal
Chinagate

Some of our GOP candidates are certainly not mainstream: the Perrys, Santorums, Cruzes, etc., simply can't get more than 40% of the total vote.

Last edited:
Emails? BENGHAZI?

E-mails
BenGhazi
Jorge Cabrera Donations
"Filegate Scandal"
Vince Foster
Whitewater Scandal
Travelgate Scandal
Chinagate

Some of our GOP candidates are certainly mainstream: the Perrys, Santorums, Cruzes, etc., simply can't get more than 40% of the total vote.
It's hopeless.

They can't win.

Abandon all hope, all ye who enter here.

Surrender.

------------------

They can try.

God loves try-ers, as well as winners.

And who knows?

Maybe the electorate will surprise us all, this time.

After 8 years of an autocratic Presidency and Rule by Imperial Decree, perhaps The People will give the other side of the aisle another shot at the title.

Obama won twice, idiots, when you said he would not.

If we go stupid on Hillary, particularly if she is denigrated because she is a woman, the pubs will lose period. Women voters will not put up with and will certainly punish male exceptionalism.

Listen, Republicans, and particularly, the far right: Hillary is a REAL candidate, and the great American public do not seriously listen to far right radio.

WE have to reach to women and minorities where they are, not expect them to reach to us.

If we fail to do that, Hillary or the dem candidate will win easily.

Thanks, we'll be sure to pass that info on to the RNC. I'm sure that they will appreciate your liberal "insight" - or what I prefer to call, your idiocy.
Yep, idiots like you cannot never see your idiocy. Watch the GOP strategists play the smart cards while you losers keep trying to trump with low cards.

And YOU watch while your country is lost forever, you nazi bastard.

Godwin's law, hmmm.

Randall, you want Tea Party social conservative chrisitan shari'a instituted in the US.

That makes you the fascist.

E-mails
BenGhazi
Jorge Cabrera Donations
"Filegate Scandal"
Vince Foster
Whitewater Scandal
Travelgate Scandal
Chinagate

Please explain how ONE of those things has any effect on my life.

Thanks.

Bush's incompetence had an effect on my life. His failure to stop 9/11 cost me a job in 2001, his failure to prevent the Great recessions cost me one in 2008.

YOu could show me film of Hillary shooting vince foster, and my basic attitude would be, "So What?"

You don't think that corruption in politics affects your life? Damn man, you are even a bigger idiot than I previously showed you to be. How far down that rabbit hole do you actually go?

Poor Jake, you cannot win without real conservatives ;)
We have with Eisenhower, Nixon, both Bushes. We will again. We need the right of to left of center more than you. Always been that way, except for 2004 when the socons went crazy and even registered and voted Martians.

They did. The Dems pulled centrists that we need for the victory, so we lost instead. You far right freaks will vote GOP; that's given. That's why we reach to the center for the remainder of the majority we need. You will never govern GOP policy again.

You're wrong and you know it.

We stayed home at least I did for McCain....second time around I just wanted Obama out.

You kids go ahead and run Jeb out there, it will be an epic landslide because we will not vote for him.

You don't think that corruption in politics affects your life? Damn man, you are even a bigger idiot than I previously showed you to be. How far down that rabbit hole do you actually go?

Please explain to me how any of "Clinton Scandals" that only exist in your imaginations effects my life in any way.

Thanks.

Not corruption in politics in general. What Clinton personally did. Either one of them.

We stayed home at least I did for McCain....second time around I just wanted Obama out.

You kids go ahead and run Jeb out there, it will be an epic landslide because we will not vote for him.

Who is "we"?

Obviously, you do not speak for all Republicans

Please explain to me how any of "Clinton Scandals" that only exist in your imaginations effects my life in any way.

Thanks.

Not corruption in politics in general. What Clinton personally did. Either one of them.

That's pretty sad dude really. Even though I know you as a left wing nut, still, believing that political corruption that doesn't directly affect you is ok, and that you think that that was the end of her corrupt antics? Well that's pretty pathetic even for someone like you.

Thanks.

That's pretty sad dude really. Even though I know you as a left wing nut, still, believing that political corruption that doesn't directly affect you is ok, and that you think that that was the end of her corrupt antics? Well that's pretty pathetic even for someone like you.
You dodged being asked what specific corruption either engaged in in order make a personal attack. What specific illegal act did either Clinton engage in that they actually make a financial gain on?

Bendog

Let's see......

Bill committed perjury to try to get out of paying damages for his sexual assaults. Can't say it helped him though, since it got him disbarred, and he still had to pay the damages.

Can I count it anyway?

Bendog

Let's see......

Bill committed perjury to try to get out of paying damages for his sexual assaults. Can't say it helped him though, since it got him disbarred, and he still had to pay the damages.

Can I count it anyway?
Monica wasn't suing, esp because Bill got her a raise at the new job. But keep chopping wood.

Bendog

Let's see......

Bill committed perjury to try to get out of paying damages for his sexual assaults. Can't say it helped him though, since it got him disbarred, and he still had to pay the damages.Can I count it anyway?
Monica wasn't suing, esp because Bill got her a raise at the new job. But keep chopping wood.

You try again... He was caught on another case. He's apparently a serial sexual predator.

Who is "we"?

Obviously, you do not speak for all Republicans

You seem a bit dense.

Conservatives are not going to vote for Jeb.

Unlike you little lemmings we will not march in lockstep to "The Party".

Forum List

Back