Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

Randall is the ilk of the loser class folks.

Read him to see what we don't want and won't accept.

Projection Jakey, YOU are American excrement through and through.

You stand for nothing, believe in nothing and simply exist for "The Party".

We ain't playin no more ;)

The current crop of GOP candidates are the Senators. They've got dick in terms of qualifications compared to Hillary. The SoS experience trumps them all.

But when the governors take the field (read, Walker, Kasich and Bush), there will be credible qualification contenders.

They also don't have the scandals and corruption. Hillary has more of those than Bill has women on the side.
Emails? BENGHAZI?

Please......can we talk about Bush lying to start a war that killed 6000 Americans?

I love pointing out your stupidity, of course you make it easy as can be:

E-mails
BenGhazi
Norman Yung Yuen Hsu, Ponzi Scheme
Jorge Cabrera Donations
"Lootergate" (The Clintons stole furniture from the White House)
Hillary's Cattle Futures Miracle
"Filegate Scandal"
Vince Foster
Whitewater Scandal
Travelgate Scandal
Chinagate
Like any of that has hurt her? The scandals that are not really scandals? The 20% of Americans will believe anything bad about her, the other 80% know the stuff is nonsense. We are going to have to do FAR BETTER than that to beat Hillary. A good candidate with a real PROGRAM rather than bromides that mean nothing.

Neither far right nor far left have the answer.

There isn't anything nonsensical about any of that? It clearly lays out a pattern of corruption, and deceit. I know YOU don't care about that but you should. We all should. That's why this country is so fucked up right now.

Jake has no morals and no integrity...he is the kind of "Christian" Jesus warned you about.

347-191. That will be Hillary's EC win. And a 52-46 popular vote win.

Unless, of course, a University of Colorado model that has NEVER FAILED predicts a landslide win for Mitt Romney.

Hillary is Teddy Kennedy. A dipsomaniac nepotist who will never be POTUS...

Hillary%2Band%2BTed.jpg

Ted Kennedy was one of the most accomplished Senators in the last 50 years. He was loved on both sides of the aisle

You mean for an alcoholic murderer?
Sure.

347-191. That will be Hillary's EC win. And a 52-46 popular vote win.

Unless, of course, a University of Colorado model that has NEVER FAILED predicts a landslide win for Mitt Romney.

A little less if she runs against Bush

Much...much bigger if it is anyone else

I dread all this starting so early but since it has:

Candy corn is all in so early under such false premises. Was there ever any doubt?

Stat is the one that interests me. He was 110 per cent in months ago citing poll after poll that portrayed Hilary as a force of nature, a done deal, no need to even have an election. Problem with stat and his polling protective shield,is that he always considers himself right until he isn't and then of course it wasn't his fault but bad polling data. Some recent polls have Hilary behind in some states, which may be a temporary thing, but is not the trajectory stat predicted. He is so heavily invested in a Hilary win that should she lose we should consider a suicide watch.

So why might stat and candy be on the wrong track?
Jewish voters might have had enough
The Latino vote will be split much more evenly if Rubio wins nomination
Both Cruz and Rubio would eat Hilary's lunch in the debates
Hilary's legal problems are not over
Even a few percentage points shaved off the black vote would make a difference
Hilary is losing women's support over her email controversy
Bill is a loose canon
Hilary is a bad campaigner, and her vindictiveness cannot be camouflaged
I personally believe she is not in good health
The republicans have learned and their ground game will be better
A Rubio will bring out the two million voters that stayed home in 2012
Disgust with Obama will be at a fever pitch by election time
The gay assault on America is creating a huge backlash
One major terrorist attack in this country and Hilary is toast

Why might they be on the right track:
The do nothing republican congress is fast turning many conservative voters off
And will be a point of debate in the election
The media will help Hilary and harm any repub candidate
Jeb Bush will lose to Hilary
The repub candidates will not commit to specific plans to change things
Establishment re pubs will not commit to passing the baton to a new generation

Both candy and stat and their acolytes might just curb their enthusiasm, or at least save it for later by remembering the old saw; if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Ditto Hilary!

Candycorn knows the Billary will pay for her birth control and that's why she's all in so early.

Um....I wasn't aware that Lesbians needed birth control??? Damn I MUST be out of touch with these perverts.....

One smart thing the GOP did was limit the number of debates. On the surface, at least, this was smart because it gives the whackjob candidacies of Cruz and Paul less official forums to announce their positions. Contrary to the belief that the Parties pick the candidtes; they actually have very little authority over them let alone control what they say. The flip side is that the urge to make a "big splash" may be too great for either of them to understand. Those who are looking to put their marker down somewhere between the hard right and the moderate right are probably the most dangerous.

Every karem to or pander toward the hard right forces the eventual nominee to move in that direction. This will, of course, hamstring him in the general election when the enevitable move back to the center has to be made.

The reason Hillary will win is because no such force sits to her left which would force her to react in such an irrational manner. Also, if such a force were to materialize, there would still be no need for Clinton to make the move; the voters on the hard left will be there for her in November. If we learned anything from 2012 it is that the hard right will abandon a GOP candidate that is seen as not willing to carry their water and message.

Obama fatigue and the ocassional flub (if they are ocassional) and tactical mis-step of the Clinton campaign will play a role as well but there shouldn't be enough of them to swing the election.

She isn't a shoo-in for the Presidency; there is still a long way to go. But it would be hard to imagine a better set-up for Secretary Clinton than what has happened in the last few weeks with Cruz, Paul and Rubio entering the race
Hillary won't even win the democrat primary.

Well, there are 50 of them, not just one. Consider this your lesson for today.

Aww...isn't that cute. The "American" calls me a Facist. What's next? Racist? Blow it out your ass traitor.
You are fascist and as such don't like being called a fascist. We understand that, right. And don't think you will ever rise up, you or the socon far right or libertarians, because the American people will party on your head like it was 1776.

You funny guy.....Sounds like a threat to me......oh mods......

Obama won twice, idiots, when you said he would not.

If we go stupid on Hillary, particularly if she is denigrated because she is a woman, the pubs will lose period. Women voters will not put up with and will certainly punish male exceptionalism.

Listen, Republicans, and particularly, the far right: Hillary is a REAL candidate, and the great American public do not seriously listen to far right radio.

WE have to reach to women and minorities where they are, not expect them to reach to us.

If we fail to do that, Hillary or the dem candidate will win easily.

Thanks, we'll be sure to pass that info on to the RNC. I'm sure that they will appreciate your liberal "insight" - or what I prefer to call, your idiocy.

"I'm sorry, did you say something JakeFakey?" You have the far right's collective dick up your gynormous ass, kwc57.

America's great mainstream does not care for the far right's puritanical, religious elitism. It will no longer be intimidated by the Grahams, and the Hagees, etc.

They will no longer be bullied by the Lowerys or the Savages or the other nutcases.

And you fools attack HRC from a perspective of white male elitism, the women of America will slam that far right collective dick so far up you will gargle on it.
Gotta love the smug over-confident arrogance and elitism that this represents...

With any luck, the little wankers will continue thinking in this vein, right up to Election Day...

The American People will take it from there in the voting booth...
most voters would reject both of you as class A imbeciles and clowns
Back under your rock, Dante... when I want your opinion on my standing, I'll give it to you.

says the night crawling creep of usmb
Back under your rock, miscreant...

Southwest Side? Archer Avenue? (-ish?). Midway Airport-ish? Yeah... miles from any Black Folk in sizable numbers, and miles from any ghetto-caliber neighborhood. Cicero? Before it was overwhelmed by Hispanics? Yeah... now there's a fine example of integration. And it's not like Mt. Prospect has a rep for diversity, eh? As to bringing 'race' into it, anyone living in the area with a modicum of historical awareness and a lick of common sense understands White Flight and its impact upon the entire Metropolitan area. It's the 10,000 lb elephant in the room that won't go away, and hiding it under the rug or not being willing to talk about it is a recipe for failure (in social engineering, or in conversation).

My days of thinking you're racist are definitely coming to a middle.

It strikes me that the problem is, white people didn't stay for their neighborhoods. They let a few rich banksters get them to sell their houses at a fraction of what they were worth.... but blame the minorities, becuase, why not?

Well, good for you. Too bad you didn't absorb the lessons it taught about the corrupt, vicious, greed-laden nature of the Chicago Democratic Machine, of which Daley was merely the inheritor and perpetuator, not the creator. 'He got things done' - now there's a fine defense against charges of corruption. You are, i fear, hopelessly lost, with respect to caring about or insisting on a higher moral standard in your political champions - at least on a par with the average person. My condolences.

Actually, I have no problem with someone who admits there's corruption in every day life. I worry more about the holier than thou asshole with a bible in one hand because the other hand is looking for somewhere to stick a fucking knife.

Daley got things done. That's why he was an awesome mayor. I'd take that over some bible thumping asshole who follows foolish policies because he's right with Jesus.

I love pointing out your stupidity, of course you make it easy as can be:

E-mails
BenGhazi
Norman Yung Yuen Hsu, Ponzi Scheme
Jorge Cabrera Donations
"Lootergate" (The Clintons stole furniture from the White House)
Hillary's Cattle Futures Miracle
"Filegate Scandal"
Vince Foster
Whitewater Scandal
Travelgate Scandal
Chinagate

Please explain how ONE of those things has any effect on my life.

Thanks.

Bush's incompetence had an effect on my life. His failure to stop 9/11 cost me a job in 2001, his failure to prevent the Great recessions cost me one in 2008.

YOu could show me film of Hillary shooting vince foster, and my basic attitude would be, "So What?"

Given how popular Hillary is, the sad state of the Republican field, and the ongoing demographic trends that favor Democrats, why would you think she won't win all of the Obama 2012 states?

Is there some secret GOP vote-fraud scheme in the works we should know about?

Given how popular Hillary is, the sad state of the Republican field, and the ongoing demographic trends that favor Democrats, why would you think she won't win all of the Obama 2012 states?

Is there some secret GOP vote-fraud scheme in the works we should know about?

Well, some of the states we call "blue" have GOP governors and those watching just this one data point seem fixated on that being the be-all/end-all to the debate. Pity the fools.

These are the same people that call the American voters stupid. Again, pity the fools.

It's becoming pretty obvious that the American voters have it figured out. They like center left Presidents and they seem to like those who are to the right of where the POTUS is on local and State elections. The reasoning is pretty solid; the federal programs and statutes protect what many see as important from WIC to Roe to equal rights to student loans, etc... Closer to home, they want to pay less the "cut taxes to the bone" pledges get some traction there. Again, pity the fools. Because those "cut taxes to the bone" victims are the ones that end up with social services that are almost criminally lacking, educational systems that favor football over textbooks, and dysfunctional, non-responsive State governments that work for the insurance agencies and other large employers. Visit Texas if you don't believe me.

Forum List

Back