Why I absolutely adore Obama.....

April fools joke, right?

:rolleyes:

No, the race baiting OP is perfectly serious.

She's been kicked off of HuffPo and a bunch other sites, which give her So Much Web Cred.

LOLOLOLOL.....let me get this straight, there isn't one thread here that doesn't attack gay, Obama and democrats and I'm the race baiter??? Surely you people are on something....LOLOLOLO

Oh blah blah blah...you've been kicked out of better gin joints on the intewebs blah blah blah.

Your race baiting doesn't fool anyone. I suspect that's why even the Huffies got tired of you.

Put it this way, the net is full of sites for me to patronize......I shant be alone. So don't cry for me, celebrate me...I'm that good!!

April fools joke, right?

She's been kicked off of HuffPo and a bunch other sites, which give her So Much Web Cred.

LOLOLOLOL.....let me get this straight, there isn't one thread here that doesn't attack gay, Obama and democrats and I'm the race baiter??? Surely you people are on something....LOLOLOLO

Oh blah blah blah...you've been kicked out of better gin joints on the intewebs blah blah blah.

Your race baiting doesn't fool anyone. I suspect that's why even the Huffies got tired of you.

Put it this way, the net is full of sites for me to patronize......I shant be alone. So don't cry for me, celebrate me...I'm that good!!

Fo shizzle. You're a legend in your own mind.

White people like you get angry when the POTUS tells people he is Black I see. :laugh:
Why is a half white man black?
Black genes are dominant.....Sorry.

Really? Then why are your panties in a perpetual twist over White Privilege?
Yes really. Thats why your women want mixed babies.

What does that have to do with white privilege or are you trying your best to deflect?

White people like you get angry when the POTUS tells people he is Black I see. :laugh:
So races aren't equal?
When did someone say that?
The crackers that wrote the United States Constitution.
What does that have to do with Black genes being dominant?

What does that have to do with Black genes being dominant?

Ever see a blacky with RED hair, Lucy.....IRISH is what's dominant not some mud-hut rug. :badgrin:
Red hair is a recessive trait. Its obvious you have strayed beyond the limits of your intelligence. Only a dumb monkey like you wouldnt know that. :laugh:

Red hair - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The alleles Arg151Cys, Arg160Trp, Asp294His, and Arg142His on MC1R are shown to be recessives for the red hair phenotype

April fools joke, right?

Fo shizzle. You're a legend in your own mind.

I may not be number one, but I am definitely in the top two!

Really? Then why are your panties in a perpetual twist over White Privilege?
Yes really. Thats why your women want mixed babies.

What does that have to do with white privilege or are you trying your best to deflect?

Bi racial babies are just a bi product of interracial relationships, what ww crave from black men, is protection, self esteem boost (because what the white man don't want it, a black man will) and they want sexual gratification.

Forum List

Back