Why I absolutely adore Obama.....

Bi racial babies are just a bi product of interracial relationships, what ww crave from black men, is protection, self esteem boost (because what the white man don't want it, a black man will) and they want sexual gratification.

:badgrin: "biracial babies" are your white leftist masters' plan to ERADICATE your race. They call it "diversity" but it's genocide.

Obozo's gene pool is 1/2 white 1/4 arab and 1/4 black.
So he's a what?

Obama is the only black man, who whites want to claim with their genes, ha ha ha ha

But you are also WRONG for starting this about race. Enough!

Obama is the President of all of us Americans: white, black, brown, red, yellow, albino...

Stop talking about race. Start talking about Homo Sapiens. That's where the real adventure begins.
In light of the white backlash and blatant, unprecedented, disrespect, you cant separate this presidency from the issue of race.
" and did I happen to mention, I'm black", Barack Obama
White people like you get angry when the POTUS tells people he is Black I see. :laugh:

I wonder why?

angry, hell no

just exposes his raciss self

ps

op has dirty knees and chin dribble

Last edited:
Why is a half white man black?
Black genes are dominant.....Sorry.
So races aren't equal?
When did someone say that?
The crackers that wrote the United States Constitution.
What does that have to do with Black genes being dominant?
Black/white/whatever genes are what defines our race. You believe blacks are dominate, therefore, you don't see races as equal. Like some are more equal than others.

I adore this beautiful black intelligent man for so many reason, but the main reason I love him...is because he's proven once and for all, that white haters in this country will never ever ever get over black people who can think for themselves without the white man's input, not ever. He has single handily taken these roaches from the dark into the light and have exposed to the world, while the US runs around with its high moral compass trying to dictate to the rest of the planet how to behave, we are in fact the post children for all that is wrong with man kind, hypocritical creatures to the core. He's highlighted the fake christian, who cloak themselves in the bible with their red white and stupidity flag draped around them, hating on anything that isn't white and ignorant. History will shine glowingly the good this beautiful black man has done for this country, despite all the hate he had thrown at him.....I will forever thank God for allowing me to be privy to his brilliance.

images
This is basically a wakeup call for all Black people. You see the push back and the hate displayed by a large portion of white men. More Blacks should start not giving a fug what white people want or expect. Define yourself, educate yourself, develop yourself, and succeed, Pass this on to your children.

when-there-is-no-enemy-within-the-enemies-outside-cannot-hurt-you.jpg
So he's a what?
So he's a what?

asshole.

I adore this beautiful black intelligent man for so many reason, but the main reason I love him...is because he's proven once and for all, that white haters in this country will never ever ever get over black people who can think for themselves without the white man's input, not ever. He has single handily taken these roaches from the dark into the light and have exposed to the world, while the US runs around with its high moral compass trying to dictate to the rest of the planet how to behave, we are in fact the post children for all that is wrong with man kind, hypocritical creatures to the core. He's highlighted the fake christian, who cloak themselves in the bible with their red white and stupidity flag draped around them, hating on anything that isn't white and ignorant. History will shine glowingly the good this beautiful black man has done for this country, despite all the hate he had thrown at him.....I will forever thank God for allowing me to be privy to his brilliance.

images
APRIL FOOLS!!! (Didn't catch me!)

images
This is basically a wakeup call for all Black people. You see the push back and the hate displayed by a large portion of white men. More Blacks should start not giving a fug what white people want or expect. Define yourself, educate yourself, develop yourself, and succeed, Pass this on to your children.

More of this bull shit,so unproductive.
Disagreeing with Obama is only racist in racist minds like yours.
You are by far one of the worst racist on this board.
Its a hoot,the people that cry the loudest and longest about racs,are in fact very guilty of the same.

images

Think for himself? Without the white man's input?
US_Cabinet_official_group_photo_July_26%2C_2012.jpg

Sure does look like a few white men in his cabinet...

images

Its a hoot,the people that cry the loudest and longest about racs,are in fact very guilty of the same.
Who said anything about disagreeing with Obama? I disagree with him on some issues. I'm pointing out the blatant disrespect you cave monkeys cant help but display. Its none of my business if you are so butthurt you think I'm a racist.

images

Who said anything about disagreeing with Obama? I disagree with him on some issues. I'm pointing out the blatant disrespect you cave monkeys cant help but display. Its none of my business if you are so butthurt you think I'm a racist.

Listen, I am totally lost in this discussion, you people need to pay attention to whom your posting...I do understand how confusing this site can be when it comes to responding to post.

images

Listen, I am totally lost in this discussion, you people need to pay attention to whom your posting...I do understand how confusing this site can be when it comes to responding to post.
What's confusing is how anyone who absolutely adores the Devils spawn is walking around loose and not in a nut ward.

images

You have in many ways daily,try and be honest

images

April fools was yesterday.

BTW, is English your second language?

images

April fools was yesterday.

BTW, is English your second language?

LOLOLOLOL...I sometimes wonder do all you anti Obama, diaper wearing, vomit slurping conservative minions; all read from the same play by play attack book issued by Fox News to recite from....its always the same shit, you can't spell, you can't speak properly, yada yada yada....I guess when in Rome, do as the Roman's do, focus on non factor shit to defuse your ignorance!!

images

What's confusing is how anyone who absolutely adores the Devils spawn is walking around loose and not in a nut ward.

And you can type that with a straight face? Nut ward? If anyone is guilty of supporting nuts, its you Planter Peanut conservative lap dogs on the right.

Forum List

Back