Why I absolutely adore Obama.....

We have stronger genes..

:lol: Your brain is the size of a orange....your shins are paper thin, your ape-like frontal bone masks fragile temples....you can't swim, you can't resist your impulses to do drugs and alcohol, you're too black to work in hot sunlight, and your life-expectancy is much shorter than whites because you don't know when to stop eating BBQ and slamming 40's.
You monkeys really believe that stuff?
laugh.gif
Do you really believe blacks are genetically superior?

Sorry but white men knew their women lusted for Black meat. Thats why they made a law that said if a white woman married a slave they were now slaves as well. They were doing everything in their power to keep white women away from Black guys. :laugh:

Hardly....the public schools have preached "diversity" so long that dumb, fat, white girls drift toward black fools because they talk like aliens and are good con artists. But the white women inevitably end up beat up, knocked up, and thrown out of their family. No good ever came from race-mixing.....bluebirds don't mate with crows for that reason.

We have stronger genes..

:lol: Your brain is the size of a orange....your shins are paper thin, your ape-like frontal bone masks fragile temples....you can't swim, you can't resist your impulses to do drugs and alcohol, you're too black to work in hot sunlight, and your life-expectancy is much shorter than whites because you don't know when to stop eating BBQ and slamming 40's.
You monkeys really believe that stuff?
laugh.gif
Do you really believe blacks are genetically superior?
Who told you I thought we were superior?

We are genetically dominant. Thats why nature chose a Black man as the first homo sapiens. Thats why we can produce white people but whites cant produce Black people.

Sorry but white men knew their women lusted for Black meat. Thats why they made a law that said if a white woman married a slave they were now slaves as well. They were doing everything in their power to keep white women away from Black guys. :laugh:

Hardly....the public schools have preached "diversity" so long that dumb, fat, white girls drift toward black fools because they talk like aliens and are good con artists. But the white women inevitably end up beat up, knocked up, and thrown out of their family. No good ever came from race-mixing.....bluebirds don't mate with crows for that reason.
So why did white males make laws that made white women slaves if they married Black slaves?
laugh.gif

Think about that for a minute. A law to keep white women from marrying someone that was a slave. Thats some strong attraction.

Last edited:
I adore this beautiful black intelligent man for so many reason, but the main reason I love him...is because he's proven once and for all, that white haters in this country will never ever ever get over black people who can think for themselves without the white man's input, not ever. He has single handily taken these roaches from the dark into the light and have exposed to the world, while the US runs around with its high moral compass trying to dictate to the rest of the planet how to behave, we are in fact the post children for all that is wrong with man kind, hypocritical creatures to the core. He's highlighted the fake christian, who cloak themselves in the bible with their red white and stupidity flag draped around them, hating on anything that isn't white and ignorant. History will shine glowingly the good this beautiful black man has done for this country, despite all the hate he had thrown at him.....I will forever thank God for allowing me to be privy to his brilliance.

images

FAMOUS LAST WORDS

Think about that for a minute. A law to keep white women from marrying someone that was a slave. Thats some strong attraction.

No white woman ever married a slave ya lying sack of shit. No white woman could get a license to marry a black in the US until late in the 1940's.

No white woman ever married a slave ya lying sack of shit. No white woman could get a license to marry a black in the US until late in the 1940's.
I like fucking with monkeys like you. I will be back to post the law. :laugh:

There's a book out called Southern Plantation
Dude,.....you white women, your prize white mops, them btches yaw strung nigga's up to keep away from your white btches......love them some chimp jungle bunny dark meat!! And what does that say about your white ass, huh?

EBONICS ALERT!!! :ack-1:

Actually blacks were hanged for heinous crimes such as murder and rape by citizens in no mood to wait for a trial.....it had nothing to do with white women unless they were victims.....Your "black history" classes taught you nothing but lies.

Tell that to Emmett Til.

There's a book out called Southern Plantation, they may not have married the slaves, but they were having sex a lot.

Sorry cave chimp. They had to make a law out right forbidding interracial marriage after the enslaved were freed but prior to that they made laws that made the white woman a slave if she married a slave.

Interracial Marriage Laws History Timeline

"Maryland passes the first British colonial law banning marriage between whites and slaves - a law that, among other things, orders the enslavement of white women who have married black men:"

Sorry cave chimp. They had to make a law out right forbidding interracial marriage after the enslaved were freed but prior to that they made laws that made the white woman a slave if she married a slave.

"Maryland passes the first British colonial law banning marriage between whites and slaves - a law that, among other things, orders the enslavement of white women who have married black men:"

It never happened ya lying sack of shit...not a single time and the quote proves you're a liar...it doesn't mention "slave". Once again I gave ya the squirts. :badgrin:

It never happened ya lying sack of shit...not a single time and the quote proves you're a liar...it doesn't mention "slave". Once again I gave ya the squirts. :badgrin:
That must have stung your cave monkey sensibilities! Now your denying history or you dont know what enslavement means. :laugh:

That must have stung your cave monkey sensibilities! Now your denying history or you dont know what enslavement means. :laugh:

HER enslavement ya lying sack of shit...no mention of her black husband being a slave....you got caught lying through your teef again, boy. You ain't smart enough to banter with me....now go change your diaper. :eusa_snooty:

HER enslavement ya lying sack of shit...no mention of her black husband being a slave....you got caught lying through your teef again, boy. You ain't smart enough to banter with me....now go change your diaper. :eusa_snooty:
Yes her enslavement for marrying a Black slave moron. I see english is to hard for you monkeys to understand. How is she going to be a slave of anyone if her husband isnt a slave?
laugh.gif

Fake marines lie alot so I get why you think I was lying.
laugh.gif

Yes her enslavement for marrying a Black slave moron. I see english is to hard for you monkeys to understand. How is she going to be a slave of anyone if her husband isnt a slave?
laugh.gif

No white woman ever married a black slave, ya drooling liar. This supposed law was simply a warning to white women not to contemplate such a vile deed....not that it was necessary...why would a white woman want to marry a monkey unless she planned on opening a circus side-show. :badgrin:

laugh.gif

No white woman ever married a black slave, ya drooling liar. This supposed law was simply a warning to white women not to contemplate such a vile deed....not that it was necessary...why would a white woman want to marry a monkey unless she planned on opening a circus side-show. :badgrin:
Thats what I asked myself. Why warn a white woman? I agree the law was to keep white women from carrying out the final act of humiliation for white men. Marrying a Black man. So like the easily confused monkey you are....you agree with me.
laugh.gif

I adore this beautiful black intelligent man for so many reason, but the main reason I love him...is because he's proven once and for all, that white haters in this country will never ever ever get over black people who can think for themselves without the white man's input, not ever. He has single handily taken these roaches from the dark into the light and have exposed to the world, while the US runs around with its high moral compass trying to dictate to the rest of the planet how to behave, we are in fact the post children for all that is wrong with man kind, hypocritical creatures to the core. He's highlighted the fake christian, who cloak themselves in the bible with their red white and stupidity flag draped around them, hating on anything that isn't white and ignorant. History will shine glowingly the good this beautiful black man has done for this country, despite all the hate he had thrown at him.....I will forever thank God for allowing me to be privy to his brilliance.

images
This is basically a wakeup call for all Black people. You see the push back and the hate displayed by a large portion of white men. More Blacks should start not giving a fug what white people want or expect. Define yourself, educate yourself, develop yourself, and succeed, Pass this on to your children.

when-there-is-no-enemy-within-the-enemies-outside-cannot-hurt-you.jpg
Obozo's gene pool is 1/2 white 1/4 arab and 1/4 black.
So he's a what?

A typical American.

laugh.gif

Fake marines lie alot so I get why you think I was lying.
laugh.gif

Omg, you should NEVER lecture anyone about proper English, you loon.

Forum List

Back