Why I am not a Chicken.

Nope, try reading the Bible to find out what is going to happen. There are very few true followers of JHVH left in this world. True believes are small in number because people are always adding new religious elements to basic teachings of faith in the Bible. Jesus railed against the religious leaders of his day because they were deceiving the people into believing lies.

Mark 13:32 "But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acts 1:7 He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority;

I do not know which Day or Hour Jesus is coming back, but I know the signs of the times. In Matthew it says that one generation will not pass that sees Israel bornagain in God's land of Eden. I was alive in May of 1948 when Israel came together as a nation as the Bible predicted thousands of years ago. I am part of that generation that might not pass before Jesus comes back.

There is a lot that has to happen before that occurs that has not even started, don't hold your breath.

Having heard your testimony, I know that you do not meet the standards set forth in the Bible. That is the only standard that we need to use as God put it in writing. No where did he say that a Hippi Feel Good, Do Drugs and be Happy Religion takes the place of worship of JHVH.

I follow the Spirit of God. God is the standard. The Bible is meant to help people come to God, but you worship it instead.

The Keys of the Kingdom and the Spirit are the standards we should follow. The Bible testifies and supports that standard.

Mark 13:32 "But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acts 1:7 He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed by His own authority;

I do not know which Day or Hour Jesus is coming back, but I know the signs of the times. In Matthew it says that one generation will not pass that sees Israel bornagain in God's land of Eden. I was alive in May of 1948 when Israel came together as a nation as the Bible predicted thousands of years ago. I am part of that generation that might not pass before Jesus comes back.

There is a lot that has to happen before that occurs that has not even started, don't hold your breath.

As regards the Rapture I will refer you to the Bible itself. John knew exactly what he was writing about with the church of Philidelphia where he told them that they alone would be spared from the time of Tribulation.

Rev 3:7 ¶ And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of tribulation, which shall come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The people who are depicted in the Church of Philadelphia in the last age of the Church will be spared the coming Tribulation Period where the crazy Islamics will be cutting everybody's head off for even saying "Jesus!". That is because the true believers will have been miraculously removed from the earth and anybody else using the name of Jesus will be suspect of converting to Christianity. Ancient theologians called it the "Great Disappearance."
A list of some early Church leaders who believed (the Word of God, the Bible) that the church would be "caught up" In the Great Disappearance some day: Hippolytus of Rome [170-236]; Ireaneus [170-202]; Cyprian [200-258]; Ephraem of Nisibus [306-373]; Francisco Ribera [1532 (7)-1591]; Isaac Watts [1674-1748; John Nelson Darby [1800-1882]

Great Disappearance. Vanishing. More recently it has been called the Rapture. In either case those Christians of that church that disappears will not be here for the Tribulation period.

That is a direct violation of God's standard set forth in the Bible. He made the rules, and you do not have the right to change them. Go read the Bible and find out was JHVH's standard is.

I haven't changed anything. I simply believe God when He says He is merciful. Why are you calling Him a liar?

It takes Moxey to (stand up to a collection of weird degenerate posters who want to defy God and) claim that you believe in the God of the Old Testament.

Most people today are anti religion, and they will lie to you and about you if they think you are religious as can be seen on this board.

Still, I am willing to post that I worship the ass kicking God of the old Testament.

I don't care what lies the Satanists and weirdos make up. There are four moderators on this board who consistently violate board policy in their personal attacks on the true believers in JHVH. According to the Bible, they are all going to hell. That is not my choice, but they call God names and blaspheme his basic teachings and try to supplant this Hippie Love All Feel Good Satanic religion for the God of the Bible.

They try to say that Jesus was a gay wimpy du faggot, when he was a kick ass dude. I will stand up for the real God and they can all go to hell. God Changest Not.
Do you eat pork? Do you work on Saturdays? Do you no longer make blood sacrifices?

Do you wear pants?

That is a direct violation of God's standard set forth in the Bible. He made the rules, and you do not have the right to change them. Go read the Bible and find out was JHVH's standard is.

I haven't changed anything. I simply believe God when He says He is merciful. Why are you calling Him a liar?
I think he is calling God a schizophrenic.

Because your father is satan, you are a damned liar. I have never called God a liar. You are just lying like you always do. I told you to read God's standards in the Bible. You come back with your insane lies. You are condemned to Hell by your own behavior. You know what God says about liars like you. He is very clear on the issue. He has no patience with people like you.

Last edited:
I will be carried away in the Rapture and will not have to see the Tribulation first hand.

Since most of you are followers of Satan you will get to be in the Tribulation. One of the first things that happens after the true Christians disappear is that the Jews in God's Land of Eden (also called Israel) will see a great awakening and most of them will become Christians. This was part of God's plan from the beginning. they were brought to Israel for that purpose.

Unfortunately because of their bad timing, they will have to endure the Tribulation. Remember as soon as the Rapture happens, the False Prophet religion of Islam will start beheading Christians if they can catch them. They will start with the newly converted Jews and spread out across the world beheading anybody who professes that they have accepted Christ.

If you become a Christian after Islam is handed the world, you will be beheaded. It is better to have that happen to you than what is coming after. Remember it only hurts for the first minute or two that you are conscious as they slice through your neck, so bare with the horrific pain and await seeing God soon. Smile at them as they start slicing.

Shortly there will be two witnesses arise from the Jews. Islam will try to kill them and Islam will put them on Television for the whole world to see as they are lying dead in the streets of Jerusalem.

In time, like Christ, they will arise and witness again to the world and even more will become Christians. Again, they will be beheaded after they are hunted down by Islamic goon squads. If you are still around, look to see if they smile, too.

Then 144,000 Jews will become evangelists greater than Billy Graham and they too will go out to the world and convert thousands in rallies everywhere. The converts will also be hunted down by the satanic worshipers of Allah (Satan).

About then the fireworks will start. The whole world will be destroyed, but those people who were raptured and those who were beheaded for their testimony of the Word of God will be safe with God. Everybody else will face the most horrific deaths imaginable. Such is their lot for having refused the Warrior God, Jehovah, The Lord God Almighty

I sense some bad karma...

Neubarth will be reincarnated as a bee, tee-hee!

There you go again, calling God names because of the satanic life you live. You will be destroyed when God destroys the earth as described in Revelation. Then a thousand years later, you will be condemned to eternal separation from God in the judgment of the damned.

There you go again, calling God names because of the satanic life you live. You will be destroyed when God destroys the earth as described in Revelation. Then a thousand years later, you will be condemned to eternal separation from God in the judgment of the damned.

and the problem with that is ?

Satanic life?

I am Satan.

Satanic life?

I am Satan.
I have turned your post over to the local Islamic Imman. He wants you. I do not know if that is to be one of the 72 in his Paradise. I will try to find out.

There is no problem with it until he finds out that it is real. God does not change as the Bible says. He said it. I Believe it and that is good enough for me.

Last edited:

Because your father is satan, you are a damned liar. I have never called God a liar. You are just lying like you always do. I told you to read God's standards in the Bible. You come back with your insane lies. You are condemned to Hell by your own behavior. You know what God says about liars like you. He is very clear on the issue. He has no patience with people like you.

You just said believing God is merciful is a direct violation of God's standard. That was His message through the Old and New Testament. How is that not calling God a liar?

There is no problem with it until he finds out that it is real. God does not change and the Bible says. He said it. I Believe it and that is good enough for me.

I figure you would get used to anything if you did it for eternity

As regards the Rapture I will refer you to the Bible itself. John knew exactly what he was writing about with the church of Philidelphia where he told them that they alone would be spared from the time of Tribulation.

Rev 3:7 ¶ And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;
Rev 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Rev 3:10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of tribulation, which shall come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

The people who are depicted in the Church of Philadelphia in the last age of the Church will be spared the coming Tribulation Period where the crazy Islamics will be cutting everybody's head off for even saying "Jesus!". That is because the true believers will have been miraculously removed from the earth and anybody else using the name of Jesus will be suspect of converting to Christianity. Ancient theologians called it the "Great Disappearance."
A list of some early Church leaders who believed (the Word of God, the Bible) that the church would be "caught up" In the Great Disappearance some day: Hippolytus of Rome [170-236]; Ireaneus [170-202]; Cyprian [200-258]; Ephraem of Nisibus [306-373]; Francisco Ribera [1532 (7)-1591]; Isaac Watts [1674-1748; John Nelson Darby [1800-1882]

Great Disappearance. Vanishing. More recently it has been called the Rapture. In either case those Christians of that church that disappears will not be here for the Tribulation period.

Can you point to anything in the Bible that supports your claim that the church of Philadelphia is the church from the last days? If I were to accept the erroneous contention that the seven churches represented different ages of the church, I would point out that the church of Laodicea is a lot closer to the church as it is today than the church of Phlidelphia.

I would also like to point out that Jesus never promised to keep his followers safe from persecution, quite the opposite in fact.

Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
2 Tim 2:32

If you think that people calling you crazy, or mocking you, or anything that has ever happened to you, is persecution, you have no idea what persecution is.

Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.
Heb 12:4

The only thing we are promised is suffering, why would we be exempt from persecution when the apostles themselves were not? What makes you think you are more important than they are?

There is no problem with it until he finds out that it is real. God does not change and the Bible says. He said it. I Believe it and that is good enough for me.

I figure you would get used to anything if you did it for eternity

You're married, huh.:confused:
This is off topic, but just for your benefit, I have committed matrimony twice in my life. Now,depending upon different religious denominations, I am either a Bigamist or an adulterer or legally married after a divorce or legally married to the second wife and never legally married to the first wife. I do not let religion rule my life. In fact, I avoid most religion. Since I have Jewish ancestry, I can claim to be Jewish. If so, my marriages are not legal in Judaism because they were not performed by a Rabbi. My mother was kicked out of the Catholic Church because she married my father a twice divorced man after the Catholic church told her that she could not marry. She never went back, but divorced my father after two children and seven years of marriage. Since Mom was an ex catholic, and Dad was a Hitler Youth agnostic/atheist, for my first marriage I was married by a justice of the peace in Las Vegas, even though I had decided that I would be a Christian by then. In fact, I got married because I was a christian. Prior to my simple Christian conversion I was the world's greatest womanizer (a lot like my father who was easily the world's best looking man) I was probably the world second best looking man of all time, but I realized that it would not last, so became a Christian and got married to the world prettiest redhead. That lasted five years and she ran off with her boss while I was a Naval Officer trying to rescue the Iranian hostages in the spring of 1980 for Jimmy Carter. I divorced her and two years later met and married my present wife. We drove to Reno because her brother ran Harah's sports desk there and could not get away for the wedding. We were married in a Lutheran Church. I am not a Lutheran. I have no religious leanings towards organized religion. Now, at various non denominational Churches I have attended, I have been told that I am living in Bigamy because the church did not recognize my divorce. I was never married in a church the first time, so why should the church decide if I am divorced. Subsequently I have been told a host of other things. What I boils down to is that I am married to my second wife and have confirmation of that from the State of Nevada. I have paperwork from the State of California that says I am divorced from my first wife, and I totally am divorced from all organized religion. There, does that answer your question?

Forum List

Back