Why I believe in God and Jesus

What's my evidence? YOU!

Tell people you are a muslim, they are cool with you. An atheist? The same. Buddist?

Oh, some people criticize, but not much.

BUT YOU SAY YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN! And watch the dander go up.

I came to this conclusion in the 80s when I went into a record store and on the wall was a big poster for a heavy metal group which depicted a demon throwing a chained priest into a lake to drown.

DioHolyDiver.jpg

You don't see posters killing muslims or buddists. But Christians! Oh yeah, you see that.

I noted who the enemy is. It's never atheism, buddism, islam, etc etc. It's ALWAYS either Judaism, or Christianity.

In short, the devil knows who his enemies are, and those he holds in his thrall know it as well.

Oh they may not know they are in the thrall of the devil, but they know who makes them angry. And it isn't your New Age guy worshiping crystals, it's the guy singing hymns at Church.

When I see how the world is aligned against one common enemy, I know the truth about this world.

Oh you can disagree. You can blast me with all kinds of names. But don't you see? You are just proving what I say to be true.

Well that cartoon really convinced me!!!:uhoh3:

I'm sure it doesn't.

But, it's pretty obvious from your constant flame threads who makes you angry.

And it isn't (like I said) someone practicing crystalology. It's the guy singing hymns.
View attachment 35651

I'm never said I'm tired of your anti-religious posts.

I'm saying they are why I know Jesus is real.

It's too bad you are too small of a person to get that.

It's not so much that guano is small, it's that he's mentally ill and doesn't have the capacity to comprehend.

What's my evidence? YOU!

Tell people you are a muslim, they are cool with you. An atheist? The same. Buddist?

Oh, some people criticize, but not much.

BUT YOU SAY YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN! And watch the dander go up.

I came to this conclusion in the 80s when I went into a record store and on the wall was a big poster for a heavy metal group which depicted a demon throwing a chained priest into a lake to drown.

DioHolyDiver.jpg

You don't see posters killing muslims or buddists. But Christians! Oh yeah, you see that.

I noted who the enemy is. It's never atheism, buddism, islam, etc etc. It's ALWAYS either Judaism, or Christianity.

In short, the devil knows who his enemies are, and those he holds in his thrall know it as well.

Oh they may not know they are in the thrall of the devil, but they know who makes them angry. And it isn't your New Age guy worshiping crystals, it's the guy singing hymns at Church.

When I see how the world is aligned against one common enemy, I know the truth about this world.

Oh you can disagree. You can blast me with all kinds of names. But don't you see? You are just proving what I say to be true.

I'm sure it doesn't.

And it isn't (like I said) someone practicing crystalology. It's the guy singing hymns.
View attachment 35651

It's not so much that guano is small, it's that he's mentally ill and doesn't have the capacity to comprehend.

really? I know all about your delusional religion, further more I am educated and don't live in a trailer reliving the circumstances of my loser childhood like you, jesus grovelling dolt.

I'm sure it doesn't.

View attachment 35651

really? I know all about your delusional religion, further more I am educated and don't live in a trailer reliving the circumstances of my loser childhood like you, jesus grovelling dolt.

You betcha, guano. Anything you say.

I'm sure it doesn't.

View attachment 35651

I've lived in trailers. I've also lived in executive mansions.

Being the kid of an exec who moved from job to job overseeing everything from building Apollo 11 to the B-1a and the B-1b, you move a lot and you don't complain about it. It's part of being the kid of dad who is in government contracting.

I've met people like you. Lots of them. People who have never been out of their own home towns. People who look down on people like me while not realizing my Dad probably made more than their Dads made in five years and did things their Dads couldn't possibly comprehend.

The only difference between us was their ignorant arrogance and my ability to see far beyond that and realize I need prove nothing to those short sighted morons.

I wouldn't trade that perspective for anything.

All you do in your rating about trailer parks is confirm that perspective. Thank you.

Wait a minute, isn't it the same reason you believe in the Devil too?

Knowing the devil exists is not the same as worshiping him.

Yes belief does not equal worship. If you worship it then you're a Satanist, but you'd still believe God exist nonetheless, a Closet Christian so to speak and visa-versa. To me belief in multiple supernatural beings somehow shaping our destiny is poly-theism.

Forum List

Back