Why I changed my mind on weed

really ? the are not even in the top ten in statistical use compared to many thriving cities hat are in the top ten ...you have nothing to substantiate this ludicrous claim

are you THAT stupid?

Detroit is plagued by drug gangs and crime is through the roof.

But it has nothing to do with pot, sure :cuckoo:

No, its to with poverty corperate greed cocaine and herion

link? :D

Treat it the same ya know?

No problem as long as you have an accurate field test. Breathalyzers are very reliable for alcohol, I don't think they have equivalent test for pot.[/

There is a test where they swab the inside of your mouth, but you could have smoked it the day before.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6gLrnJxS8c]How high is too high? KIRO tests pot-smoking drivers to find out - YouTube[/ame]

Addy is hottie !...btw

really? have you checked the trauma statistics? probably not. but those, who survive first and land up in ICU ( no matter what the outcome) often have marijuana in their system detected.

Smoking pot is directly harmful to others.

link?

trauma statistics.

and lung cancer.

You are confusing abusive acts of abusive people with non-abusive acts of non abusive people. Using cell phones while driving causes more trauma deaths... should we ban cell phones? Shut down apple and android? Take away all means of communications so the abusers are forced to pay attention?

per second hand smoke and per influence on the pot-smokers brain with the resulting increase in driving problems ( and other, connected to operating machinery).

Pot is directly responsible for the recent accident in Philadelphia where the crane operator was stoned and killed more than 10 people as a result.

No, the crane operator is directly responsible. Duh.

POT is directly responsible.

that pothead diminished his cognitive abilities because of the years of pot smoking

and as you he didn't think pot is harmful

are you THAT stupid?

Detroit is plagued by drug gangs and crime is through the roof.

But it has nothing to do with pot, sure :cuckoo:

Probably has
A LOT MORE

to do with Crack, Heroin and Meth than a few stoned hippies watching Sponge Bob and eating twinkies.

probably not.

if dealing pot would be that miniscule Mexican cartels which thrive on marijuana business in the US would be beggars.

The cartels don't limit themselves to one drug or another. They also traffic in human beings, and the risks behind that are much greater than pot.

I don't care what people drink or smoke when they drive as long as they drive safely.

Pot will be legalized soon simply because the government wants the revenue from taxes.

Take a look at Washington and Colorado, the expected taxes aren't happening.

trauma statistics.

and lung cancer.

You are confusing abusive acts of abusive people with non-abusive acts of non abusive people. Using cell phones while driving causes more trauma deaths... should we ban cell phones? Shut down apple and android? Take away all means of communications so the abusers are forced to pay attention?

it is YOU who are abusing it and try to lie that pot does not cause damage, when presented with direct facts, you are twisting them with "responsible usage"

Pot is harmful.

Period

I think many people are not looking at this without some sort of bias. Let me make a disclaimer....I am not a pot smoker, nor do I advocate it. But I also do not condemn it. Here is why...

I know many people with huge physical issues, one man I am acquainted with was crushed from his waste down, by heavy machinery. He is in constant pain. He smokes a little weed daily for some sort of relief. As he said, the pain killers and all the chemicals that are in pain killers are extremely destructive to the kidneys and liver. Would you rather he smoke a little weed or ingest countless chemicals that gets filtered through his liver? Not counting the fact that weed is cheaper for him than all those drugs that is "legally" prescribed to him. He is a drug addict, but he is addicted to your so called pain killers. That do nothing more than shut down pain receptors in the brain. He has stopped taking his pain killers and has replaced it with a little weed. Yes he struggles with the addiction to the prescribed medicine. but with the help of a little weed, he may be able to live longer without liver failure or kidney dialysis

If pot is made legal, I am afraid that the FDA and other government tentacles will do to weed what they have done to our food as well as the cigarettes and just about everything else that we ingest or use on a daily basis. THAT is why I am against it being made legal.

Why is it that most people are cool with the pain killers that are pushed and doled out but weed is evil? I see it as something that is good for some people who have medical issues, But I also think that the government makes a ton of money on it being legal with regulations and probably someday controlled to the point that they place other chemicals in it for "the safety of the population"

I will also say that I have lost people due to a drunk driver, don't even get me started ion that :mad:

per second hand smoke and per influence on the pot-smokers brain with the resulting increase in driving problems ( and other, connected to operating machinery).

Pot is directly responsible for the recent accident in Philadelphia where the crane operator was stoned and killed more than 10 people as a result.

that pothead diminished his cognitive abilities because of the years of pot smoking

you just make shit up...

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably has
A LOT MORE

to do with Crack, Heroin and Meth than a few stoned hippies watching Sponge Bob and eating twinkies.

probably not.

if dealing pot would be that miniscule Mexican cartels which thrive on marijuana business in the US would be beggars.

The cartels don't limit themselves to one drug or another. They also traffic in human beings, and the risks behind that are much greater than pot.

their main drug is marijuana.

I disagree.

I've known professionals, white collar types as well as blue collar, and tradesmen that have recreationally used pot longer than I've been alive with no adverse effects.

Granted they're not "pot heads", they don't sit around all day everyday packing bong after bong.

That's abuse.

Abusing ANYTHING is detrimental.

Jerking off too much probably is too, I just haven't reached that point yet.

probably not.

their main drug is marijuana.

wrong again chump...stop making shit up !

I don't care what people drink or smoke when they drive as long as they drive safely.

Pot will be legalized soon simply because the government wants the revenue from taxes.

Take a look at Washington and Colorado, the expected taxes aren't happening.

What did you expect in just 7 months? The DEA is still clamping down in those states. NJ legitimized medical marijuana 3+ years ago but Christie has been deliberately "slow walking" the implementation. There are very few doctors who are even allowed to issue prescriptions.

I disagree.

I've known professionals, white collar types as well as blue collar, and tradesmen that have recreationally used pot longer than I've been alive with no adverse effects.

Granted they're not "pot heads", they don't sit around all day everyday packing bong after bong.

That's abuse.

Abusing ANYTHING is detrimental.

Jerking off too much probably is too, I just haven't reached that point yet.

Anecdotal evidence does not disprove a well known ( and a long time ago) scientific fact that pot is harmful to cognitive abilities.

Now, we've already agreed that there is no need in criminalization of pot usage and I am all for it's decriminalization.

We have also agreed that it should not be glorified.

What you and others "responsible users" are doing - IS glorification of pot, which is harmful as well.

It is the same as smoking cigarets ( except it has additional harm) - they are not illegal and criminal, but nobody denies they are EXTREMELY harmful to your health.

So is pot.
Plus as a substance which impairs cognitive function it has direct harmful effect on others.

Pot is a gateway drug. Hell look what it did to this guy:

6a00d8341cc90353ef0105367e6525970b.jpg

Turned him into a raving idiot. A guy with absolutely no brain function. A guy who throws a ball like a girl.

It wasn't the pot,

It was a mix of genetic garbage that should have been aborted.

trauma statistics.

and lung cancer.

it is YOU who are abusing it and try to lie that pot does not cause damage, when presented with direct facts, you are twisting them with "responsible usage"

Pot is harmful.

Period

So are tobacco and alcohol. No one is saying that pot is harmless. That is why they must be restricted to adult use only.

Pot is harmful.

Period

So are tobacco and alcohol. No one is saying that pot is harmless. That is why they must be restricted to adult use only.

No one? look at this thread - there are tons of people claiming it is harmless, with one idiot even claiming it "grows brain cells".
how much his have grown is evident by his messages :lol:

Forum List

Back