Why I changed my mind on weed

legalized or not, people are going to smoke it. making it ilegal isn't stopping anyone from using it. if nothing else, legalization would take a lot of unnecessary pressure of our court and prison system. not to mention it would cut out an avenue of revenue for gangs and the illegal drug trade. it could even become a much needed source of revenue for the government.

Legal or not people are going to rape and murder should we decriminalize that?

I know of no one who has been sexually traumatized or killed by tolerating pot smokers.

really? have you checked the trauma statistics? probably not. but those, who survive first and land up in ICU ( no matter what the outcome) often have marijuana in their system detected.

Smoking pot is directly harmful to others.

No. Raping and murder harms others. Duh.

so does smoking pot.
it harms others

How?

per second hand smoke and per influence on the pot-smokers brain with the resulting increase in driving problems ( and other, connected to operating machinery).

Pot is directly responsible for the recent accident in Philadelphia where the crane operator was stoned and killed more than 10 people as a result.

No. Raping and murder harms others. Duh.
So does pot and other illegal narcotics.

Ok. Please explain how I would harm someone by smoking a joint in my front yard.

You harm your family and friends you jackass. The problem with you potheads is your so selfish you never see the harm you do. I grew up with a brother who was a pot head like you and saw the havock it creates on us his family. Pot smokers are selfish pricks who only care about getting high. They dont even care about the danger they put others in when they ALWAYS drive to the store for ice cream and potato chips. They dont care about working while high and putting co workers in harm.... They dont care about stealing to feed their habit. Or just the embarrassment of acting like a total fucking retard. You know why liberals and children like drugs???? Cause it feeds their selfish ego.

I have no problem with the medical use of pot for legitimate treatments, in fact I sent the link to my congressman and suggested it may be time to rethink federal law on medical marijuana. I'm still undecided on the recreational use, I don't want anyone out there operating cars or other machinery while their high on anything and it's much harder to test for marijuana impairment than alcohol.

Where has it been proven that pot effects your driving? They once tested people to find a roadside test for marijuana useage. Not one person drove worse and some people drove better. They scrapped the research and attempted to hide the results, until the WHO found out and blew their stacks saying that you cannot hide medical research because you do not like the results.

I know of no one who has been sexually traumatized or killed by tolerating pot smokers.

really? have you checked the trauma statistics? probably not. but those, who survive first and land up in ICU ( no matter what the outcome) often have marijuana in their system detected.

So your one of "those" people...

You blame weed not the smoker. ROFL You probably blame guns too.

Taking drugs and then driving is illegal. Does not matter if the drugs are "prescription" or purchased over the counter, or grown in your back yard. If you are driving while affected by drugs you are guilty. You can't blame the drugs. It's the person to blame not the drug.

yes, they did. partially

really ? the are not even in the top ten in statistical use compared to many thriving cities hat are in the top ten ...you have nothing to substantiate this ludicrous claim

are you THAT stupid?

Detroit is plagued by drug gangs and crime is through the roof.

But it has nothing to do with pot, sure :cuckoo:

No, its to with poverty corperate greed cocaine and herion

Ok. Please explain how I would harm someone by smoking a joint in my front yard.

You harm your family and friends you jackass. The problem with you potheads is your so selfish you never see the harm you do. I grew up with a brother who was a pot head like you and saw the havock it creates on us his family. Pot smokers are selfish pricks who only care about getting high. They dont even care about the danger they put others in when they ALWAYS drive to the store for ice cream and potato chips. They dont care about working while high and putting co workers in harm.... They dont care about stealing to feed their habit. Or just the embarrassment of acting like a total fucking retard. You know why liberals and children like drugs???? Cause it feeds their selfish ego.
You IGNORANT TURD. For the eleventh time I have never taken any non prescription drugs. I have never smoked weed. You must be the dumbest person to ever draw a breath.

There is nothing wrong with someone wanting to be a selfish prick. PEOPLE DON'T OWE YOU THEIR LIVES YOU ASS HOLE.

Pretty soon they'll be saying pot cures cancer, and makes you likely to win the lottery.

No, what they are saying is that it does provide medicinal benefits to some people, and that it is nowhere near as dangerous as it has been made out to be. Sure, if you smoke it every single day three times per day, then I'm sure it will have adverse effects on that person. But that isn't what we are talking about. Besides, getting drunk every day for twenty straight years is going to have serious effects on people. Why don't we ban alcohol?

One does not have to smoke it. Vaporising is much less of a health hazard.

most people I know that smoke weed would not eat chips and ice cream and have never stolen anything in their life

link?

So your one of "those" people...

You blame weed not the smoker. ROFL You probably blame guns too.

Taking drugs and then driving is illegal. Does not matter if the drugs are "prescription" or purchased over the counter, or grown in your back yard. If you are driving while affected by drugs you are guilty. You can't blame the drugs. It's the person to blame not the drug.

No, it is you who are one of "those" people.

you think everybody is like YOU. everybody SHOULD be responsible.

sure, they should. but they are not.

until there is no quick and reliable method for a roadside analysis and detection of the marijuana use ( so you can charge DUI) the amount of impact on the trauma and death is going to be ( as it is now) enormous.

link?

trauma statistics.

and lung cancer.

I have no problem with the medical use of pot for legitimate treatments, in fact I sent the link to my congressman and suggested it may be time to rethink federal law on medical marijuana. I'm still undecided on the recreational use, I don't want anyone out there operating cars or other machinery while their high on anything and it's much harder to test for marijuana impairment than alcohol.

Treat it the same ya know?

No problem as long as you have an accurate field test. Breathalyzers are very reliable for alcohol, I don't think they have equivalent test for pot.[/

There is a test where they swab the inside of your mouth, but you could have smoked it the day before.

most people I know that smoke weed would not eat chips and ice cream and have never stolen anything in their life
You forget where I work.... I would say 80% of stoned people buy Ice Cream and Potato chips. Thats a observed fact. Most drive after smoking weed as well.

so does smoking pot.
it harms others

How?

per second hand smoke and per influence on the pot-smokers brain with the resulting increase in driving problems ( and other, connected to operating machinery).

Pot is directly responsible for the recent accident in Philadelphia where the crane operator was stoned and killed more than 10 people as a result.

No, the crane operator is directly responsible. Duh.

You forget where I work.... I would say 80% of stoned people buy Ice Cream and Potato chips. Thats a observed fact. Most drive after smoking weed as well.

that's a myth from days of old...I could care less where you work

Forum List

Back