🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I Could Never Be GOP or Libertarian

So...the lie can only lead to war. Is that right?

He lied us into the war in Libya...the war in Syria...the war with ISIS...he lies about the war with radical Islam. He lied about ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanstinstain.

Closing Gitmo...and of course, he lied numerous times about Obamacare, which has directed affected millions of Americans. Lied about lowering HC costs....lied about cutting the deficit in his first term...he lied about NSA spying on Americans, which is clearly unconstitutional and impeachable...lied about shovel ready projects, lied about climate change, lied about alternative energy, lies...lies....and more lies.
And lied about a transparent administration.

In case you are thinking about trusting Republicans again, remember they lied us into a war. And if you don't know that is a fact, ask our buddies over in England.

After seven years, the British have released the findings of a report on the Iraq War. The report found that Britain rushed to war before all peaceful means were exhausted. An investigation has concluded there was 'no imminent threat' by Saddam Hussein when Prime Minister Blair decided to invade, alongside the U.S. It also reveals secret communications nine months before the war in which Blair told President George W. Bush, 'I will be with you whatever.' "Blair decided to invade before all the evidence was in, the report says. "Mr. Blair knew by January 2003 that Washington had decided to go to war to overthrow Mr. Hussein and accepted the American timetable for the military action by mid-March, pushing only for a second Security Council resolution that never came, 'undermining the Security Council's authority,' the report concludes. Mr. Blair was 'Washington's poodle,'.

Blair held a news conference to respond to the report. "The intelligence assessments made at the time of going to war turned out to be wrong," Blair said.

Britain has been doing its own exhaustive examination of why its political leaders decided to join that invasion, the faulty intelligence underlying that decision and military failures in the war that followed.

It is now clear the policy on Iraq was made on the basis of flawed intelligence and assessments. They were not challenged, and they should have been. Military action was not a last resort, Saddam Hussein posed no imminent threat and that Blair rushed into war before all the evidence was in. It also revealed secret conversations between Blair and Bush in which Blair told Bush I will be with you whatever. That revelation that Britain promised to back the U.S. unconditionally whatever the circumstances is what most rattles people in the UK.
Dipshit.

I am an independent. Who thinks many republicans are douchebags. Like Ryan for instance.

But don't think for a minute I am stupid enough to fall for democrats and their mounds of bullshit about how they have integrity and are honest.
If you want the country to go in the direction of paul ryan, mitch mcconnell, the conservative supreme court then vote GOP. I will never want that.

If you want WWIII vote for Hillary. Continued intervention in Syria to defend the Zionists will have serious consequences.

Isn't that what bush did? Isn't that why Lieberman left the democratic party and buddied up with bush? Netinyahoo doesn't like Democrats as much as the war mogering GOP.

And McCain wanted war with Iran. Trump will start ww3

And lied about a transparent administration.

In case you are thinking about trusting Republicans again, remember they lied us into a war. And if you don't know that is a fact, ask our buddies over in England.

After seven years, the British have released the findings of a report on the Iraq War. The report found that Britain rushed to war before all peaceful means were exhausted. An investigation has concluded there was 'no imminent threat' by Saddam Hussein when Prime Minister Blair decided to invade, alongside the U.S. It also reveals secret communications nine months before the war in which Blair told President George W. Bush, 'I will be with you whatever.' "Blair decided to invade before all the evidence was in, the report says. "Mr. Blair knew by January 2003 that Washington had decided to go to war to overthrow Mr. Hussein and accepted the American timetable for the military action by mid-March, pushing only for a second Security Council resolution that never came, 'undermining the Security Council's authority,' the report concludes. Mr. Blair was 'Washington's poodle,'.

Blair held a news conference to respond to the report. "The intelligence assessments made at the time of going to war turned out to be wrong," Blair said.

Britain has been doing its own exhaustive examination of why its political leaders decided to join that invasion, the faulty intelligence underlying that decision and military failures in the war that followed.

It is now clear the policy on Iraq was made on the basis of flawed intelligence and assessments. They were not challenged, and they should have been. Military action was not a last resort, Saddam Hussein posed no imminent threat and that Blair rushed into war before all the evidence was in. It also revealed secret conversations between Blair and Bush in which Blair told Bush I will be with you whatever. That revelation that Britain promised to back the U.S. unconditionally whatever the circumstances is what most rattles people in the UK.
Dipshit.

I am an independent. Who thinks many republicans are douchebags. Like Ryan for instance.

But don't think for a minute I am stupid enough to fall for democrats and their mounds of bullshit about how they have integrity and are honest.
If you want the country to go in the direction of paul ryan, mitch mcconnell, the conservative supreme court then vote GOP. I will never want that.

If you want WWIII vote for Hillary. Continued intervention in Syria to defend the Zionists will have serious consequences.

Isn't that what bush did? Isn't that why Lieberman left the democratic party and buddied up with bush? Netinyahoo doesn't like Democrats as much as the war mogering GOP.

Too funny...the left accusing the opposing party of the exact thing they will do.

There is no difference between the parties when it comes to war. Both love war because they are both owned by the Oligarchy, which gets even more wealthy with every war.

W was a warmonger just as it Obama....and Cankles has yet to find a war she did not like.

Cankles for WWIII!!! Yippee!!!

Dipshit.

Too funny...the left accusing the opposing party of the exact thing they will do.

There is no difference between the parties when it comes to war. Both love war because they are both owned by the Oligarchy, which gets even more wealthy with every war.

W was a warmonger just as it Obama....and Cankles has yet to find a war she did not like.

One only has to see how the Democrats didn't go to war with Iraq in the 90s but the GOP wanted us to. Then they did lie us to war.

Then McCain and the GOP wanted war with Iran and Obama avoided that.

McCain would have started a war with Iran and you know it. In fact you cry about how he avoided war

Dipshit.

One only has to see how the Democrats didn't go to war with Iraq in the 90s but the GOP wanted us to. Then they did lie us to war.

McCain would have started a war with Iran and you know it. In fact you cry about how he avoided war
All speculation regarding stupid Johnny McCant. He is without a doubt a warmonger, like Big Ears and W, but we don't know if he would have started war with Iran.

Once again, there is no difference between the two parties on war. However, Hillary is a KNOWN warmonger and Trump is not. I will take my chances with the unknown versus the known. Only fools pick the known killer.

Oh yeah, kaz, you oppose government deciding which companies will win? You want conrolling markets to be taken away from government? That's just another way of saying you want government picking marketplace winners and controlling markets! Bam! Suck dirt, kaz, nailed you.

You're a fucking moron.

Hey, remember how you kept calling me a totalitarian while you were calling me an anarchist? Or how I support slavery while I oppose government control over our lives? Then there's how you know more about libertarian than a libertarian because you know three libertarians, though one is a liberal and asked them? Then there was the classic how you think people who post on message boards are idiots with no life when ... hello ... you were posting that on a message board?

You really are a fucking moron, you don't just play one on message boards, do you?
You apparently think (that's kind of a strong word for you) that government is the only force of oppression. Your fucking free market is 10x worse in oppressing those in the lower ranks of the economic pecking order than government has ever been.

And again I ask, where did you get that I know only three libertarians? I suppose you hope that I've formed a wrong impression because I've only met the dipshits. Is that it? I've already told you that some of the libertarians I know personally, I consider friends. That should tell you that I don't think all of them are worthless pieces of shit like you.

Challenge ... accepted. OK, Sport. How can companies oppress you without using the force of government to do it? Walk across the street to their competitor, lazy ass. Here are three bohemoths, use them for example. McDonalds, Wal-Mart and Delta Airlines...

Explain how without governement restricting their competition they could oppress you. You are so full of shit, you can't bend over without it splashing out of your ears
Are you living in some kind of vacuum somewhere? This gets pretty much continuous coverage on this site alone.

Large companies like Walmart come into an area and kill off the competition using tactics they should be ashamed of, then after the competition is gone, raise prices to levels not much lower than the competition they decimated. Meanwhile, the people who were employed by the local companies are left without a livelihood and are forced to accept whatever slave wage the behemoth wants to pay.

I was appalled when the Japanese were subsidizing their own companies in the 80's so that they could undercut our prices and kill off the competition over here. Now our own companies are adopting the same tactics against fellow Americans. Disgraceful.

You're making your shit up. And yes, I know other Democrats do it too. Though the price delusion you have is a new one. Wal Mart is cheap everywhere and they have competition everywhere. All they do is resell products made by someone else. The barriers to entry are low. They have to keep prices low.

Instead of pulling your crap out of your ass and posting it, maybe you could provide some reputable sources. Of course you can't, you're full of shit
Listen carefully because this is going to tax your brain. Walmart has a HUGE buying network. They don't have to go through middle men to negotiate prices with the companies that produce their products. They can hammer away directly and in quantities that will either make or break the producers. And the more competition they can eliminate, the stronger their bargaining position becomes.

:wtf:

Um, nice one there, Einstein. You just supported my point. Their differenciator is ... price. Which you're saying they take away by not charging lower prices. Gawd you're dumb. And apparently you've never shopped at WalMart since you think they have high prices. You're clueless on every subject.

BTW, speaking of your cluelessness, while for sure they do have huge purchasing power, what they are known for is their distribution network, they are the innovators of the hub and spoke distribution system to slash costs. But again, just as I said, it's about price. LOL, keep talking, you make liberals look so stupid it's funny. They should be shutting you up.

Duh, dar, when you said WalMart had low prices, you didn't know they have lower vendor costs because of their purchasing power, that allows them to charge higher prices. Zinged again, kaz. Hic.

You're a hoot, dufous

You apparently think (that's kind of a strong word for you) that government is the only force of oppression. Your fucking free market is 10x worse in oppressing those in the lower ranks of the economic pecking order than government has ever been.

And again I ask, where did you get that I know only three libertarians? I suppose you hope that I've formed a wrong impression because I've only met the dipshits. Is that it? I've already told you that some of the libertarians I know personally, I consider friends. That should tell you that I don't think all of them are worthless pieces of shit like you.

Challenge ... accepted. OK, Sport. How can companies oppress you without using the force of government to do it? Walk across the street to their competitor, lazy ass. Here are three bohemoths, use them for example. McDonalds, Wal-Mart and Delta Airlines...

Explain how without governement restricting their competition they could oppress you. You are so full of shit, you can't bend over without it splashing out of your ears
Are you living in some kind of vacuum somewhere? This gets pretty much continuous coverage on this site alone.

Large companies like Walmart come into an area and kill off the competition using tactics they should be ashamed of, then after the competition is gone, raise prices to levels not much lower than the competition they decimated. Meanwhile, the people who were employed by the local companies are left without a livelihood and are forced to accept whatever slave wage the behemoth wants to pay.

I was appalled when the Japanese were subsidizing their own companies in the 80's so that they could undercut our prices and kill off the competition over here. Now our own companies are adopting the same tactics against fellow Americans. Disgraceful.

You're making your shit up. And yes, I know other Democrats do it too. Though the price delusion you have is a new one. Wal Mart is cheap everywhere and they have competition everywhere. All they do is resell products made by someone else. The barriers to entry are low. They have to keep prices low.

Instead of pulling your crap out of your ass and posting it, maybe you could provide some reputable sources. Of course you can't, you're full of shit
Listen carefully because this is going to tax your brain. Walmart has a HUGE buying network. They don't have to go through middle men to negotiate prices with the companies that produce their products. They can hammer away directly and in quantities that will either make or break the producers. And the more competition they can eliminate, the stronger their bargaining position becomes.

Um, nice one there, Einstein. You just supported my point. Their differenciator is ... price. Which you're saying they take away by not charging lower prices. Gawd you're dumb. And apparently you've never shopped at WalMart since you think they have high prices. You're clueless on every subject.

BTW, speaking of your cluelessness, while for sure they do have huge purchasing power, what they are known for is their distribution network, they are the innovators of the hub and spoke distribution system to slash costs. But again, just as I said, it's about price. LOL, keep talking, you make liberals look so stupid it's funny. They should be shutting you up.

Duh, dar, when you said WalMart had low prices, you didn't know they have lower vendor costs because of their purchasing power, that allows them to charge higher prices. Zinged again, kaz. Hic.

You're a hoot, dufous
You're kind of like the king of misquotation. Maybe if your consulting gig dries up, you could become a Fox News pundit or something. Here's what I said:

Study it closely. Reading is apparently not your forte. Unless the misquotations are intentional... But no, I'm sure you wouldn't do that.

Gawd you're a douchebag (I don't mean that as a compliment).

All speculation regarding stupid Johnny McCant. He is without a doubt a warmonger, like Big Ears and W, but we don't know if he would have started war with Iran.

Once again, there is no difference between the two parties on war. However, Hillary is a KNOWN warmonger and Trump is not. I will take my chances with the unknown versus the known. Only fools pick the known killer.
I like Trump more than Kasich Cruz or Rubio so I can't lose.

I like Trump more than Kasich Cruz or Rubio so I can't lose.
Trump is certainly more a big government progressive than a conservative. So yeah, you progs win either way the election goes, but the country will lose.

You're a hoot, dufous
You're kind of like the king of misquotation. Maybe if your consulting gig dries up, you could become a Fox News pundit or something. Here's what I said:

Study it closely. Reading is apparently not your forte. Unless the misquotations are intentional... But no, I'm sure you wouldn't do that.

Sure, I'll explain it to you ... again. I've pointed out as anyone who has shopped at WalMart knows, you're full of shit. Which is why I'm throwing out your statement you can't support with anything but your opinion. I understood what you said fine. Saying you are full of shit doesn't mean I don't understand what you said. It means you are FULL OF SHIT.

Which is why you CAN'T BACK IT UP.

Can you hear me now?

You're a hoot, dufous

Sure, I'll explain it to you ... again. I've pointed out as anyone who has shopped at WalMart knows, you're full of shit. Which is why I'm throwing out your statement you can't support with anything but your opinion. I understood what you said fine. Saying you are full of shit doesn't mean I don't understand what you said. It means you are FULL OF SHIT.

Can you hear me now?
I guess if I had nothing but time on my hands I could carefully document everything that I said that should be common sense for anyone who has ever even heard of Walmart. But you'd just ignore it anyway. I think we've lost whatever audience we might have had at one point in this tit for tat and I've lost interest in bashing you on the point. Buh bye.

You're a hoot, dufous

Can you hear me now?
I guess if I had nothing but time on my hands I could carefully document everything that I said that should be common sense for anyone who has ever even heard of Walmart. But you'd just ignore it anyway. I think we've lost whatever audience we might have had at one point in this tit for tat and I've lost interest in bashing you on the point. Buh bye.

Carefully document? You haven't provided any documentation. You just gave your putt hurt ridiculous position that everyone knows who has shopped at WalMart is a lie, that they charge high prices. When I shop there, I'm always stunned at how visibly cheaper every day items are than in the regular grocery stores.

Duh, dar, WalMart, hic, they are MORE expensive. Yeah, you're just a joke, Gomer

You're a hoot, dufous

Can you hear me now?

Carefully document? You haven't provided any documentation. You just gave your putt hurt ridiculous position that everyone knows who has shopped at WalMart is a lie, that they charge high prices. When I shop there, I'm always stunned at how visibly cheaper every day items are than in the regular grocery stores.

Duh, dar, WalMart, hic, they are MORE expensive. Yeah, you're just a joke, Gomer
Jeezus, you cannot be this fucking stupid. I said that after they drive the competition out of business, they raise prices to a point not much lower than the businesses they drove out. First, that implies that their prices were significantly lower during the decimation stage and second, explicitly states they're not much lower afterwards. Maybe I should diagram the sentence.

Look, I don't really enjoy corresponding with tards and you've entered solidly into tard territory.

Last edited:

You're a hoot, dufous

Can you hear me now?

So true.

Here is another reason I could never be a Republican. If they are in charge and the economy is bleeding jobs, they say we need to stay the course and the fundamentals of the economy are strong.

But when this happens U.S. Economy Adds 287,000 Jobs In June, Exceeding Expectations

they say Obama's no good and this economy sucks.

I think Republicans are just liars and will spin or twist anything..

Perfect example is now all of the sudden they are the bring jobs back home party. They completely try to ignore that it was REPUBLICANS who created NAFTA. They only want to talk about the fact that Bill Clinton signed it.

Sorry tea baggers, sorry Trumpsters. If you want to take back the government its not going to be through the GOP. Or, if it is, then take it back and THEN try to convince us that a Trump can work with a Democratic House and Senate.

Don't ask us to go back to GOP rule where Bush Tom Delay and Dennis Hastert put us in a Great Recession. No thanks.

You're a hoot, dufous

Can you hear me now?

Jeezus, you cannot be this fucking stupid. I said that after they drive the competition out of business, they raise prices to a point not much lower than the businesses they drove out. First, that implies that their prices were significantly lower during the decimation stage and second, explicitly states they're not much lower afterwards. Maybe I should diagram the sentence.

Look, I don't really enjoy corresponding with tards and you've entered solidly into tard territory.
They even do this when privatizing prisons. They bid real low to make it look like we will save money but then once we've privatized prisons, the prices will get jacked up and there will be no way to socialize it once it's in the hands of capitalism.

They'll call us socialists if we try. But meanwhile, those prisons, and Walmart, ain't saving consumers jack shit. Walmart prices are actually worse than Meijers and Krogers.

Can you hear me now?

They even do this when privatizing prisons. They bid real low to make it look like we will save money but then once we've privatized prisons, the prices will get jacked up and there will be no way to socialize it once it's in the hands of capitalism.

They'll call us socialists if we try. But meanwhile, those prisons, and Walmart, ain't saving consumers jack shit. Walmart prices are actually worse than Meijers and Krogers.

Yo dingle berry

can you support your assertions with evidence - something real or palpable?

You're a hoot, dufous

Can you hear me now?

Yet it hasn't happened anywhere. That's because competition doesn't end anywhere. That's what happens when you make up your shit, you get called on it ...

You're a hoot, dufous

Can you hear me now?

So true.

Here is another reason I could never be a Republican. If they are in charge and the economy is bleeding jobs, they say we need to stay the course and the fundamentals of the economy are strong.

But when this happens U.S. Economy Adds 287,000 Jobs In June, Exceeding Expectations

they say Obama's no good and this economy sucks.

I think Republicans are just liars and will spin or twist anything..

Perfect example is now all of the sudden they are the bring jobs back home party. They completely try to ignore that it was REPUBLICANS who created NAFTA. They only want to talk about the fact that Bill Clinton signed it.

Sorry tea baggers, sorry Trumpsters. If you want to take back the government its not going to be through the GOP. Or, if it is, then take it back and THEN try to convince us that a Trump can work with a Democratic House and Senate.

Don't ask us to go back to GOP rule where Bush Tom Delay and Dennis Hastert put us in a Great Recession. No thanks.

Gooboy ... here's a fish for you. Now flap your fins and bark like a dog. Good boy, another fish ...

LOL, you thought I was a Democrat politician talking to you for a second, didn't you?

Can you hear me now?

You sure are obessed with prisons. Where did you do your time?

Can you hear me now?

Yo dingle berry

No, he's got it right, that's what Obama told him he thinks. You want a second opinion? OK, Hillary is telling him that's what he thinks too ...

Can you hear me now?

Yo dingle berry

Will you care? I could but I don't think it'll change your opinion even if I show you. Will it?

Forum List

Back