🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why I Could Never Be GOP or Libertarian

Swish, another miss by the moron. My point on Marxism is directly to your point that to oppose any restriction on government makes us anarchists. Try to follow the conversation, OK, Dopey?

And here you go. Note most of the libertarians generally agreed. As for your claiming to know what we think, obviously your post here that we're anarchists belies that ridiculous claim.

What is a small government libertarian?
Most of that doesn't sound too bad. There are some glaring omissions like education, R&D, corporatization, Wall Street gambling and what to do with the disenfranchised (basically anything that would require a concerted effort from a large group of people) but laid out as you have it, it doesn't sound like all libertarians are nut jobs. I wonder why in practice, talking to libertarians essentially goes no further than bitching about the taxes they have to pay.

As to your last question, because you're a stupid bigot who believes what you want to believe. As to the earlier points:

education: Should go bottom up, not top to bottom. Meaning family, then local government, then State as last resort and the Feds have zero to do with it as the 10th amendment states

R&D: Business is so much better at it than government

corporatization: Clearly addressed. You believe in government picking market winners, not me/us. It's on you to address that. Why should government pick market winners? As for me, a company sucks? Walk across the street to their competitor. Only government can force you to do business with a company, free markets give you the power to fire anyone you want fired

Wall Street gambling: No one is forcing you to invest. So don't

and what to do with the disenfranchised: Fuck them, they "disenfrancised" themselves. No one has had their vote removed but that they are too lazy to exercise it
So this is the kind of penetrating insight the companies who hire you can expect? JFC, no wonder you can afford to spend 8 hours a day here. If you want to know why more people don't take libertarians seriously, look no further than this page.

LOL, I always like idiots who insult people with, you're on a message board! What a loser! Dude, you're posting on what as you wrote that and read this? Gawd you are stupid.

Note you lacked the insight to actuallly respond to my answers to your points. Appraently you realized you needed some quick deflection there ...
It's not that you're here, it's that you have 35,000 apparently vapid posts. People on this board are here for a variety of reasons. I come here when I'm tired of thinking about technical issues or when the testers are having a go at a product that I'm finishing. If I can rile a few right wingers, so much the better.

So... I've got a few minutes and not much better to do right now...

Education: If it were local, the kids in Texas would be learning that the Earth is 6000 years old and evolution is not as valid an explanation for life as creationism.

R&D: You obviously have no clue of the roles of government vs industry. Industry expects a payout in no more than 5 years. If they can't guarantee that, they don't bother to go down that road (I know because R&D is one of my job functions). Government doesn't have that restriction. They can tackle or fund the big, open-ended research areas and then when it's sufficiently developed, hand them off to private industry to be commercialized.

Corporatization: Admittedly a big tent but what I am most critical of is the attitudes of upper management with regard to the people who work for them. Disposable, easily replaced by slaves and since they control the cash flow, guess who they choose to reward most lavishly.

Wall Street gambling: Oh, I have a choice huh? And what, put my money in a savings account where inflation will eat it alive. These fuckers have caused more damage than WWII. There's a crash coming and after it happens, I'd pay $500 on ppv to see these guys dragged from their offices and bludgeoned.

The disenfranchized: Yup, there's that libertarian inclusiveness I've come to expect.

I see, so posting on message boards is OK as long as it's within parameters defined by you. So how many posts are OK with you?

You know what libertarians think more than we do. We're totalitarians. You mean anarchists. I mean you mean ttotalitarians or is it totalitarian Marxist anarchist right wingers? We oppose wars, but we want the wars to enslave people to businesses because we want small government. The three libertarians you know told you that, though one of the libertarians was a liberal.

Wow, what an ego. I'm not the first to observe that, am I?

That is the stupidest pretext to continue the status quo that I have heard thus far.

WHY should FREEMEN be required to pay for the gargantuan bankrupt welfare/warfare police state?

Because they are recipients of whatever good has also come from it.

How has invading Iraq, nation building in Afghanistan or toppling the Libyan government helped me again?
Most of the economies that the US has 'assisted' with their military might are now vital sources of the slave labor and raw materials that you appear to think are perfectly fine in laissez faire economics.

You're just an idiot. Oh yeah, you're a libertarian kaz? That means you're a totalitarian who wants to enslave people! Bam! Now that's an argument! Oh, and the wars you oppose, you want those! Ouch, you feel the zing on that, don't you?

Um ... no ...

I don't know if you're more stupid or arrogant. Oh yeah, kaz, well you're a libertarian. Well, I know three libertarians. Well, one's a liberal. I know more about it than you do. They're anarchists. Oh yeah, and they support slavery because they are totalitarian anarchist libertarians.

:lmao:

Keep talking, you're an intellectual two year old, it's hilarious
The problem is that libertarians don't seem to know how the things they possess came to be. They generally don't look any further than their current situation and think it's because of their own self worth. I would guess that you don't care that much of what you own is the product of slave labor. Those people just shouldn't have been born slaves right?

Tell me how you can support laissez faire economics and not acknowledge the engine that drives it.

BTW, if you worked for Boeing, you're a huge beneficiary of our military industrial complex. You at least realize that don't you?

Ah, we're anarchists again! What a stupid fuck

Most of that doesn't sound too bad. There are some glaring omissions like education, R&D, corporatization, Wall Street gambling and what to do with the disenfranchised (basically anything that would require a concerted effort from a large group of people) but laid out as you have it, it doesn't sound like all libertarians are nut jobs. I wonder why in practice, talking to libertarians essentially goes no further than bitching about the taxes they have to pay.

As to your last question, because you're a stupid bigot who believes what you want to believe. As to the earlier points:

education: Should go bottom up, not top to bottom. Meaning family, then local government, then State as last resort and the Feds have zero to do with it as the 10th amendment states

R&D: Business is so much better at it than government

corporatization: Clearly addressed. You believe in government picking market winners, not me/us. It's on you to address that. Why should government pick market winners? As for me, a company sucks? Walk across the street to their competitor. Only government can force you to do business with a company, free markets give you the power to fire anyone you want fired

Wall Street gambling: No one is forcing you to invest. So don't

and what to do with the disenfranchised: Fuck them, they "disenfrancised" themselves. No one has had their vote removed but that they are too lazy to exercise it
So this is the kind of penetrating insight the companies who hire you can expect? JFC, no wonder you can afford to spend 8 hours a day here. If you want to know why more people don't take libertarians seriously, look no further than this page.

LOL, I always like idiots who insult people with, you're on a message board! What a loser! Dude, you're posting on what as you wrote that and read this? Gawd you are stupid.

Note you lacked the insight to actuallly respond to my answers to your points. Appraently you realized you needed some quick deflection there ...
It's not that you're here, it's that you have 35,000 apparently vapid posts. People on this board are here for a variety of reasons. I come here when I'm tired of thinking about technical issues or when the testers are having a go at a product that I'm finishing. If I can rile a few right wingers, so much the better.

So... I've got a few minutes and not much better to do right now...

Education: If it were local, the kids in Texas would be learning that the Earth is 6000 years old and evolution is not as valid an explanation for life as creationism.

R&D: You obviously have no clue of the roles of government vs industry. Industry expects a payout in no more than 5 years. If they can't guarantee that, they don't bother to go down that road (I know because R&D is one of my job functions). Government doesn't have that restriction. They can tackle or fund the big, open-ended research areas and then when it's sufficiently developed, hand them off to private industry to be commercialized.

Corporatization: Admittedly a big tent but what I am most critical of is the attitudes of upper management with regard to the people who work for them. Disposable, easily replaced by slaves and since they control the cash flow, guess who they choose to reward most lavishly.

Wall Street gambling: Oh, I have a choice huh? And what, put my money in a savings account where inflation will eat it alive. These fuckers have caused more damage than WWII. There's a crash coming and after it happens, I'd pay $500 on ppv to see these guys dragged from their offices and bludgeoned.

The disenfranchized: Yup, there's that libertarian inclusiveness I've come to expect.

I see, so posting on message boards is OK as long as it's within parameters defined by you. So how many posts are OK with you?

You know what libertarians think more than we do. We're totalitarians. You mean anarchists. I mean you mean ttotalitarians or is it totalitarian Marxist anarchist right wingers? We oppose wars, but we want the wars to enslave people to businesses because we want small government. The three libertarians you know told you that, though one of the libertarians was a liberal.

Wow, what an ego. I'm not the first to observe that, am I?
The three libertarians I know? Where did you get that from?

Because they are recipients of whatever good has also come from it.

How has invading Iraq, nation building in Afghanistan or toppling the Libyan government helped me again?
Most of the economies that the US has 'assisted' with their military might are now vital sources of the slave labor and raw materials that you appear to think are perfectly fine in laissez faire economics.

You're just an idiot. Oh yeah, you're a libertarian kaz? That means you're a totalitarian who wants to enslave people! Bam! Now that's an argument! Oh, and the wars you oppose, you want those! Ouch, you feel the zing on that, don't you?

Um ... no ...

I don't know if you're more stupid or arrogant. Oh yeah, kaz, well you're a libertarian. Well, I know three libertarians. Well, one's a liberal. I know more about it than you do. They're anarchists. Oh yeah, and they support slavery because they are totalitarian anarchist libertarians.

The problem is that libertarians don't seem to know how the things they possess came to be. They generally don't look any further than their current situation and think it's because of their own self worth. I would guess that you don't care that much of what you own is the product of slave labor. Those people just shouldn't have been born slaves right?

Tell me how you can support laissez faire economics and not acknowledge the engine that drives it.

BTW, if you worked for Boeing, you're a huge beneficiary of our military industrial complex. You at least realize that don't you?

I'll bet you wish you could use those emoticons in your business presentations. They lend such an air of authority.

So do you realize you're a huge beneficiary of the military industrial complex just by virtue of working for Boeing? Probably not. Like most libertarians, not much thought has been given to any of the contradictions of your ideology.

Um ... no ...

I'll bet you wish you could use those emoticons in your business presentations. They lend such an air of authority.

So do you realize you're a huge beneficiary of the military industrial complex just by virtue of working for Boeing? Probably not. Like most libertarians, not much thought has been given to any of the contradictions of your ideology.

You make up my "contradictions." You're ignorant and want to stay that way. I'm not taking you seriously until you start addressing my actual views. I even gave you my OP overview of my views and you proceeded to tell me that I'm pro-war, want government to pick market place winners and support slavery. That as you tell me I'm a totalitarian anarchist.

You're a dumb ass

Um ... no ...

You make up my "contradictions." You're ignorant and want to stay that way. I'm not taking you seriously until you start addressing my actual views. I even gave you my OP overview of my views and you proceeded to tell me that I'm pro-war, want government to pick market place winners and support slavery. That as you tell me I'm a totalitarian anarchist.

You're a dumb ass
I read your mini manifesto of what constitutes a libertarian in your view and found it ok as far as it went. But when I pointed out obvious, glaring omissions, you gave me the most complete lines of bullshit I've seen in a while. Maybe you just need some time to formulate something coherent. I don't know. Take your time and update the manifesto when you have something you won't embarrass yourself with.

Listening to everything the GOP and Libertarians have to say, I have to say I viamently disagree with the direction they want to take America. They are a very selfish group.

Paul Ryan, the father of a Republican budget initiative that seeks to destroy Medicare and Social Security has continually invoked the name of Ayn Rand as his philosophical mentor and guide. Many other Republicans have do so too. They are embracing a philosophy which, according to Ayn Rand herself, is one of selfishness and is against all forms of Spirituality. The question any thoughtful Americans must ask themselves is: “Is this the America we want?”

And how do they get evangelicals to go along with them is beyond me.

Its a very selfish every man for himself mentality.

And Libertarians don't believe in the Commons. What are the Commons?

The Commons are resources that are owned by all of us. That includes the Grand Canyon, oil rights, power companies, roads, public airwaves, schools, etc.

Here is how they think. Libertarians think if we all own the land on which our sheep graze, we will each add one too many sheep until we destroy the land for future generations. That We the People can't manage the commons.

Libertarians think that if one person owns the land and charged everyone else grazing fees, he would be more committed to preserving it for the future than a village of farmers.

I disagree.

Great post! And I agree. I could never be a Republican or Libertarian because I'm not a sociopath.

Listening to everything the GOP and Libertarians have to say, I have to say I viamently disagree with the direction they want to take America. They are a very selfish group.

Paul Ryan, the father of a Republican budget initiative that seeks to destroy Medicare and Social Security has continually invoked the name of Ayn Rand as his philosophical mentor and guide. Many other Republicans have do so too. They are embracing a philosophy which, according to Ayn Rand herself, is one of selfishness and is against all forms of Spirituality. The question any thoughtful Americans must ask themselves is: “Is this the America we want?”

The Commons are resources that are owned by all of us. That includes the Grand Canyon, oil rights, power companies, roads, public airwaves, schools, etc.

Here is how they think. Libertarians think if we all own the land on which our sheep graze, we will each add one too many sheep until we destroy the land for future generations. That We the People can't manage the commons.

Libertarians think that if one person owns the land and charged everyone else grazing fees, he would be more committed to preserving it for the future than a village of farmers.

I disagree.

Great post! And I agree. I could never be a Republican or Libertarian because I'm not a sociopath.

So you don't think being a parasite makes you a sociopath?

Last edited:

I disagree.

So you don't thing being a parasite makes you a sociopath?

Except that I'm not a parasite. You don't think being an idiot is a problem?

I disagree.

Very Interrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrresting.

So what set of PRINCIPLES have motivated you to vote for Hillary?

I disagree.

In Ohio 65% of welfare takers are white. Who's the parasite?

I disagree.

We hate you and your candidate worst than her.

I disagree.

In Ohio, 65% of the crackers on welfare. Why?

/

I disagree.

Thanks, much oblige.

I disagree.

None, because I'm not voting for her. Are all the other GOP'ers/Libertoonians on this site as dumb as you are?

Um ... no ...

You're a dumb ass
I read your mini manifesto of what constitutes a libertarian in your view and found it ok as far as it went. But when I pointed out obvious, glaring omissions, you gave me the most complete lines of bullshit I've seen in a while. Maybe you just need some time to formulate something coherent. I don't know. Take your time and update the manifesto when you have something you won't embarrass yourself with.

Ommissions? You made your crap up. Obviously salvery and corporatism aren't possible in a libertarian system.

I wonder what scares you so much you can't address even remotely what I actually said?

Scares the shit out of you that you have to go off the deep end like that.

Fascinating

I disagree.

You should be happy about that. It shows how 'successful' liberalism has been in enslaving all races of Americans.

Thanks, much oblige.

Did you hear a lot of Brits still want to put Tony Blair on trial for clearly lying them into the iraq war? Not only was the reason for invading shaky at best, the war was poorly planned out. I say that was on purpose but that's another conversation.

But like hillary and bush, we don't put people like Tony blare or bush on trial. Even if they lied us into a war. History is judging though and bush is as guilty as oj Simpson in retrospect

Thanks, much oblige.

Did you hear a lot of Brits still want to put Tony Blair on trial for clearly lying them into the iraq war? Not only was the reason for invading shaky at best, the war was poorly planned out. I say that was on purpose but that's another conversation.

But like hillary and bush, we don't put people like Tony blare or bush on trial. Even if they lied us into a war. History is judging though and bush is as guilty as oj Simpson in retrospect
It would be great to put W on trial and in prison...but then we would also try BO and imprison him too. Imagine how that would prevent pols from lying in the future.

Thanks, much oblige.

It would be great to put W on trial and in prison...but then we would also try BO and imprison him too. Imagine how that would prevent pols from lying in the future.
What would we try Obama for?

Forum List

Back