Why I don't believe in God

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Who was "us"?
God and his sycophants, that he made in his own image because his ego is that fucking big apparently.

And, humans weren't made in the image of God, there are two of us for starters. That utter nonsense, just the human ego at work.

Tell us, logically, did Adam have a penis? If he did what exactly was he supposed to fuck with it, the sheep?
Evolution says we are all related. The trees, frogs, dinosaurs, lions, sheep all have a common ancestor. And there wasn't a first human. Humans slowly became humans from a more primitive ape like animal. So what I'm saying is maybe Adam was a pre human and he had sex with another species (sheep) and that is how humans came to me. Probably not a sheep but could have been something with an easily accessable vajayjay.
"Adam" had no penis. The default human sex, therefore the one made in the Image of God, is female.

We got the penises and the nipples, which we have no need for, came along for the ride. Just a modification on the original and anyone with an eye for design can see that from 100 feet away...

Penises and nipples are just along for the ride? :lol: This has to go down as one of the funniest posts of the day, I think!
The nipples are for you, AKA the babies you make. We got a set because we are you, modified. It's biology,

And the penises are just along for the ride! Lol! Sorry, but that's really funny to me!

The Bible never records Jesus saying the precise words, “I am God.” That does not mean, however, that He did not proclaim that He is God.

Jesus’ words in John 10:30 are, “I and the Father are one.” You need only to look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement to know He was claiming to be God. They tried to stone Him for this reason.

The Jews understood exactly what Jesus was claiming—deity. When Jesus declared, “I and the Father are one,”

John 8:58 is another example. Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth … before Abraham was born, I am!” Jews who heard this statement responded by taking up stones to kill Him for blasphemy as the Mosaic Law commanded
You act like the authors of the bible were chasing Jesus around "recording" what he said.

Well if you are going to believe the Bible - you should either believe it or not....
It's pretty black and white.

God and his sycophants, that he made in his own image because his ego is that fucking big apparently.

And, humans weren't made in the image of God, there are two of us for starters. That utter nonsense, just the human ego at work.

Tell us, logically, did Adam have a penis? If he did what exactly was he supposed to fuck with it, the sheep?
Evolution says we are all related. The trees, frogs, dinosaurs, lions, sheep all have a common ancestor. And there wasn't a first human. Humans slowly became humans from a more primitive ape like animal. So what I'm saying is maybe Adam was a pre human and he had sex with another species (sheep) and that is how humans came to me. Probably not a sheep but could have been something with an easily accessable vajayjay.
"Adam" had no penis. The default human sex, therefore the one made in the Image of God, is female.

We got the penises and the nipples, which we have no need for, came along for the ride. Just a modification on the original and anyone with an eye for design can see that from 100 feet away...

Penises and nipples are just along for the ride? :lol: This has to go down as one of the funniest posts of the day, I think!
The nipples are for you, AKA the babies you make. We got a set because we are you, modified. It's biology,

And the penises are just along for the ride! Lol! Sorry, but that's really funny to me!
Not what I said but how often do you meet one that isn't?

Saw the thread headline. Saw the author of the thread's OP.

Then, a question came up:

Who gives a rat's ass why he (or anybody else) doesn't believe (or does believe) in God?
The same could be asked of your question? Either join in or bugger off eh?
The same could be said of many things.

but it takes powerful kind of chutzpah to post a thread about the pressing urgent issue of our age: "why I, delta.dweeb, don't believe in God."

Seriously, WGAF?

I did join in to mock his chutzpah and to note how irrelevant that question is.

Now, feel obligated to go fuck yourself.

M'kay?

good.

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

Who was "us"?

I think that men have nipples because in the womb, sex is not determined immediately. However, that makes the penis no less valuable. All part of our "design" and ability to reproduce to keep the species going.

Who gives a rat's ass why he (or anybody else) doesn't believe (or does believe) in God?

Discussion? It's an interesting discussion, the belief in gods.

Nah. Not really. It's in the wrong forum, anyway.

A "discussion" would maybe be more of an open question along the lines of "let's talk about why we either do or do not believe in a God or in gods?"

An egotistical bit of pontificating would presume that anybody either does or should give a crap about HIS personal disinclination to believe in God.

Why on Earth would it matter to most other people "why" he happens to be one of many non believers?

I mean. Good for him. But who cares?

A "discussion" would maybe be more of an open question along the lines of "let's talk about why we either do or do not believe in a God or in gods?"

An egotistical bit of pontificating would presume that anybody either does or should give a crap about HIS personal disinclination to believe in God.

Why on Earth would it matter to most other people "why" he happens to be one of many non believers?

Okay, fair point, but I still find it a good spring board to discussion about the belief and why it exists, etc, but yeah, people love to talk about themselves too. :D

Not what I said but how often do you meet one that isn't?

Just one more reason why it was so funny! :D

I think that men have nipples because in the womb, sex is not determined immediately. However, that makes the penis no less valuable. All part of our "design" and ability to reproduce to keep the species going.
Never said it wasn't valuable, I certainly enjoy mine, just said it's a modification, and the first "human" wouldn't have had one as there was nothing to fuck with it.

Perhaps because I'm the same in real life as I am on these boards.

Not me. I am relatively civil and polite in real life.

That's why this place is kind of fun for me.

It harms nobody for me to drop that thin veneer of socialized civility and to be just as rude and snarky and disrespectful as I choose to be.

Heck, on the Boards, I have even been known to employ sarcasm and foul language! :eek:

It harms nobody for me to drop that thin veneer of socialized civility and to be just as rude and snarky and disrespectful as I choose to be.

Heck, on the Boards, I have even been known to employ sarcasm and foul language! :eek:

I tried polite...once.
No fun at all.

Never said it wasn't valuable, I certainly enjoy mine, just said it's a modification, and the first "human" wouldn't have had one as there was nothing to fuck with it.

Hmm. True. If "God" had not already planned to create a female, why make a penis on the man? Interesting.

I tried polite...once.
No fun at all.

Hell, nobody else is! ;)

Okay, fair point, but I still find it a good spring board to discussion about the belief and why it exists, etc, but yeah, people love to talk about themselves too. :D

If this thread had been posted in the Religion forum, the challenge to my snarky commentary about the OP would be more on point.

I do agree that EVERY participant in almost all discussions on the Board is demonstrating a bit of ego. It's like they are claiming "hey. listen to what I have to say about this topic. MY thoughts are worthy of YOUR time and consideration!"

Of course, some of us are right. Some aren't.

Hmm. True. If "God" had not already planned to create a female, why make a penis on the man? Interesting.

It was in the plan...the Free Will creation had to appreciate the plan by first being one being.

It was in the plan...the Free Will creation had to appreciate the plan by first being one being.
Free Will, another religious concept science has more or less tossed.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/13/is-neuroscience-the-death-of-free-will/

Free Will, another religious concept science has more or less tossed.

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/11/13/is-neuroscience-the-death-of-free-will/

OMG! An opinion is FACT!

Forum List

Back