Why I don't believe in God

Beliefs are fine. I don't really care because it doesn't affect my life. The only time I will ever REALLY care is when it affects my life or people's lives in a negative way. That is when there is a problem. Otherwise, if they are not pushing everyone else to abide by their personal belief systems, I don't have a problem with other people having them.

Jews Muslims and Hindu say the exact same thing. If you were born in Iran, you'd be a Muslim.
If I was born in Iran I'd be a Muslim because I'd be beheaded for not being Muslim. Only one reason Islam is afraid, but that's for another topic.
I don't hear a lot of Iranians who come to America to escape Islam say that they were secretly Christians.

You know you can secretly believe the truth? That's what us atheists do when we go to church. We don't tell the priest and members we think they are stupid. We just go along. So too could Muslims in Iran. They've heard the Jesus stories. Just quietly believe. But they don't. Neither do Chinese people. They've all heard about Jesus. If it were obviously true, they'd be converting by the millions.

And if it were really true, what better reason to revolt? But I don't think they are believing the Jesus stories just like you don't believe what they say about Mohammad.

And consider all the Muslim Americans who don't convert. If it were obviously true they would, but it isn't.
And how are those living in Iran even aware of Jesus? You think they have Billy Graham on the tele or something?
Considering that Jesus is also a Prophet in Islam, as is Moses, you wouldn't know that however, he would be tough to miss.

What Muslims Believe About Prophets
More of the naive. Muslims are taught that to simply touch a Bible would lead to demonic possession.
You desperately need to learn about Islam: Islam 101

If I was born in Iran I'd be a Muslim because I'd be beheaded for not being Muslim. Only one reason Islam is afraid, but that's for another topic.
I don't hear a lot of Iranians who come to America to escape Islam say that they were secretly Christians.

You know you can secretly believe the truth? That's what us atheists do when we go to church. We don't tell the priest and members we think they are stupid. We just go along. So too could Muslims in Iran. They've heard the Jesus stories. Just quietly believe. But they don't. Neither do Chinese people. They've all heard about Jesus. If it were obviously true, they'd be converting by the millions.

And if it were really true, what better reason to revolt? But I don't think they are believing the Jesus stories just like you don't believe what they say about Mohammad.

And consider all the Muslim Americans who don't convert. If it were obviously true they would, but it isn't.
And how are those living in Iran even aware of Jesus? You think they have Billy Graham on the tele or something?
Considering that Jesus is also a Prophet in Islam, as is Moses, you wouldn't know that however, he would be tough to miss.

More of the naive. Muslims are taught that to simply touch a Bible would lead to demonic possession.
Unfortunately I know too much about Islam.
If you want to think Jesus is being openly taught about in Mosques, who am I to stop you?

Muslims believe that Muhammed was the prophet and not Jesus Christ. Lol.

Unfortunately I know too much about Islam.
If you want to think Jesus is being openly taught about in Mosques, who am I to stop you?
Jesus is respected as a prophet. They don't teach (what you don't live anyway) but that doesn't change who Jesus is in Islam.

Muhammad is the Last of the Prophets.

"Islam teaches that God has sent prophets to humanity, in different times and places, to communicate His message. Since the beginning of time, God has sent His guidance through these chosen people. They were human beings who taught the people around them about faith in One Almighty God, and how to walk on the path of righteousness. Some prophets also revealed God's Word through books of revelation."

"Islam teaches that God has sent prophets to humanity, in different times and places, to communicate His message. Since the beginning of time, God has sent His guidance through these chosen people. They were human beings who taught the people around them about faith in One Almighty God, and how to walk on the path of righteousness. Some prophets also revealed God's Word through books of revelation."

Isn't Revelations more about the end times than about Jesus? Yeah, they too have some pretty fucked up beliefs.

Isn't Revelations more about the end times than about Jesus? Yeah, they too have some pretty fucked up beliefs.
Books of Revelation. Your ignorance of religion is appalling...

Books of Revelation

Enough about Islam. You can't even take a Bible onto the Temple Mount they are so terrified of it.

So how does the concept of evil fit into evolution? Why should the weak get the chance to live and procreate? What's wrong with a stronger male taking his mate by force?

Books of Revelation

Well, the only "book of revelation" I've heard about is the one in the Bible.

The Book of Revelation, often known simply as Revelation or The Apocalypse of John, is a book of theNew Testament that occupies a central place in Christian eschatology. Its title is derived from the first word of the text, written in Koine Greek: apokalypsis, meaning "unveiling" or "revelation".

Books of Revelation

The Book of Revelation, often known simply as Revelation or The Apocalypse of John, is a book of theNew Testament that occupies a central place in Christian eschatology. Its title is derived from the first word of the text, written in Koine Greek: apokalypsis, meaning "unveiling" or "revelation".
Books, it's plural. You do what that is eh? Computer versus computers? More than one computer.

Enough about Islam. You can't even take a Bible onto the Temple Mount they are so terrified of it.

So how does the concept of evil fit into evolution? Why should the weak get the chance to live and procreate? What's wrong with a stronger male taking his mate by force?

I think people can be moral without religion. I don't wish to hurt anyone, so there it is. I realize that "destructive tendencies" have a negative impact on my community too. I also have a conscience and empathy. I don't need to believe in a religion or a god to have those things.

I see you don't understand evolution either. What does Survival of the Fittest mean? In that concept, what does "fit" mean?

Books of Revelation

Books, it's plural. You do what that is eh? Computer versus computers? More than one computer.

Well, the books in your link are not the "books of revelation" that I know of. The Torah is the called the Torah, and the Quran the Quran.

I think people can be moral without religion. I don't wish to hurt anyone, so there it is. I realize that "destructive tendencies" have a negative impact on my community too. I also have a conscience and empathy. I don't need to believe in a religion or a god to have those things.
People can be moral without religion. The problem arises because the concept of morality changes on a whim. Thou shall not steal is thou shall not steal, not "the insurance company will never miss the money on my bogus claim"

Books of Revelation

Well, the books in your link are not the "books of revelation" that I know of. The Torah is the called the Torah, and the Quran the Quran.
Click on the damn links, that's why I posted them.

I see you don't understand evolution either. What does Survival of the Fittest mean? In that concept, what does "fit" mean?
Like I said, the concept of good and evil is counter to evolution.

Like I said, the concept of good and evil is counter to evolution.
Good and evil are both human concepts. Now, what does "fit" mean in evolution? To not understand that means you would understand nothing about it. The same with Natural Selection and Mutation but we'll deal with those later.

Books of Revelation

Click on the damn links, that's why I posted them.

I did, and it talked about the Torah, the Quran and the Bible.

Forum List

Back