Why I don't believe in God

I back my stuff up with a link to scientists. You linked to losers. You make the call.

You've not backed a goddamn thing up. You posted one link to an NYU study that found European Neanderthals practiced crude spiritual rituals. How does THAT refute human spirituality in ANY way? :dunno:

I presented the most profound archaeological finding in human history and you want to pretend it isn't real or something. Just a pile-o-bones! Then you want to smugly act like I am somehow obligated to change your made up mind on something you have no intention of ever changing it over. And even MORE outrageous, trying to claim that I've not made my case unless I change your mind!

Fuck you... I don't need to change your mind. If you want to believe in myths and fairy tales, that's up to you. If you want to reject and refuse science, that's your business. You're not going to sit here and lie through your shit-stained teeth about it though, I'm going to continue to call you out on that. You can either present some valid evidence from science to back up your bullshit or it remains bullshit.

I back my stuff up with a link to scientists. You linked to losers. You make the call.

You've not backed a goddamn thing up. You posted one link to an NYU study that found European Neanderthals practiced crude spiritual rituals. How does THAT refute human spirituality in ANY way? :dunno:

I presented the most profound archaeological finding in human history and you want to pretend it isn't real or something. Just a pile-o-bones! Then you want to smugly act like I am somehow obligated to change your made up mind on something you have no intention of ever changing it over. And even MORE outrageous, trying to claim that I've not made my case unless I change your mind!

Fuck you... I don't need to change your mind. If you want to believe in myths and fairy tales, that's up to you. If you want to reject and refuse science, that's your business. You're not going to sit here and lie through your shit-stained teeth about it though, I'm going to continue to call you out on that. You can either present some valid evidence from science to back up your bullshit or it remains bullshit.
You presented a wiki page. Nothing more. If you had more, you'd be falling all over yourself to post it and laugh in my face. Too bad you have nothing. :lol:

You presented a wiki page. Nothing more. If you had more, you'd be falling all over yourself to post it and laugh in my face. Too bad you have nothing. :lol:

Yes, I gave you the Wikipedia page for Lake Mungo so that you can go there and review the many sources available online regarding the various findings at the several sites. I also told you that I have no intention of playing the "gimme a link" game with you because I've been to that rodeo. I already know how that works... you destroy the source and reject the evidence. No sooner than I posted the Wiki link, that's exactly what you attempted to do. And you're still trying to.

I don't need to laugh in your face. You're making a fool out of yourself with no help from me. You somehow think that I am obligated to change your mind about something here. I don't have to change your mind. I already know and admit that it's not possible to change your mind. So if that's the point you're trying to prove, you win!

the same story of Genesis, just boss'ys rendition ....

Yes, it's funny how all our spiritual beliefs abide the same characteristics of the Everlasting.
you know the difference boss, the Everlasting is not exclusive to humanity but to all freed Spirits.

chose another word than Spiritual for your rendition for "worshiping" boss - it's the least you can do for a subject matter already taken devoid of (your) egregious homilies by its true nature.

Breezy, we've gone over this before. I don't argue that other things aren't spiritually-connected in their own way. I believe that is very much a possibility but I cannot prove it. What I CAN prove is that humans have always been spiritual creatures. Do you disagree or what?

Stop trying to twist the argument around so that you can make some point about your own spiritual viewpoint. It's just plain dumb and I don't need to argue with you about it.
I don't argue that other things aren't spiritually-connected in their own way. I believe that is very much a possibility but I cannot prove it. What I CAN prove is that humans have always been spiritual creatures. Do you disagree or what?

What I CAN prove is that humans have always been spiritual creatures.

all living beings are Spiritual, your "proof" as an exclusivity for humans is nothing more than a strawman attempt to elevate your own worth as a superior value for recognition by your God ... that any true Spiritualist can not condone.

the attributes you site may be exclusive to humans but are of an origin other than Spirituality is all I am saying.

And I showed you irrefutable evidence that human beings make up stories and "gods" to explain that which they do not understand.
???....why do you think your evidence is irrefutable?......if you have some evidence that cannot be refuted which shows the Bible has been made up I would be interested in seeing it.......

All the examples I've given you. All religions are made up. You even said so yourself!
perhaps the two of you believe that........many of us still expect you to attempt to prove it.......

That's what I believe, and I've read plenty that supports my opinion and very little that supports your belief. That is just one reason why I don't believe. Another is because it is beyond silly.

All the examples I've given you. All religions are made up. You even said so yourself!
perhaps the two of you believe that........many of us still expect you to attempt to prove it.......

That's what I believe, and I've read plenty that supports my opinion and very little that supports your belief. That is just one reason why I don't believe. Another is because it is beyond silly.
oh I see.......then you should say "I believe all religions are made up" instead of saying "all religions are made up".......that way people will know they don't have to take you seriously.......

Yes, I gave you the Wikipedia page for Lake Mungo so that you can go there and review the many sources available online regarding the various findings at the several sites. I also told you that I have no intention of playing the "gimme a link" game with you because I've been to that rodeo. I already know how that works... you destroy the source and reject the evidence. No sooner than I posted the Wiki link, that's exactly what you attempted to do. And you're still trying to.

I don't need to laugh in your face. You're making a fool out of yourself with no help from me. You somehow think that I am obligated to change your mind about something here. I don't have to change your mind. I already know and admit that it's not possible to change your mind. So if that's the point you're trying to prove, you win!
I'd have no problem changing my mind if you come up with real science to back your claims. You have nothing. Wiki isn't proof. If what Wiki posts is true, you'd have no problem finding a real source, but I couldn't find any, and neither can you.

oh I see.......then you should say "I believe all religions are made up" instead of saying "all religions are made up".......that way people will know they don't have to take you seriously.......

Are you slow or something? What is the title of this thread? Good grief, get out of here you annoying little insect.

I'd have no problem changing my mind if you come up with real science to back your claims. You have nothing. Wiki isn't proof. If what Wiki posts is true, you'd have no problem finding a real source, but I couldn't find any, and neither can you.

I think I'm going to go into some of the religious threads when these doofuses are trying to have a serious discussion about their ignorant beliefs and start trolling them. :D

I didn't say Wiki was proof of anything. Wiki is a resource that everyone is familiar with. The Lake Mungo Wiki page links to all kinds of assorted studies and sites you can explore on your own. There are numerous research papers on the findings there. I don't have time to sit here and do online research for a day to give you links that you're going to immediately dismiss and find fault with or pick apart... and that's exactly what you will do because that's what you do. It's pointless to me and I'm not going to waste my time. You're a lying piece of shit, you are NEVER going to change your mind, it's made up.

Jim Bowler is probably the most notable archaeologist who has studies the remains and he has published several papers on it. Perhaps you can Google him if you're having trouble?

Here are a few more links:
Mungo Archaeological Digs | The Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife
Lake Mungo (Australia)
Ancient bones found at Lake Mungo - 80 Days That Changed Our Lives - ABC Archives

As I said, there are dozens of links that come up when I Google Lake Mungo. I can't imagine what's the problem with your browser. I'm not experiencing any problems whatsoever, but as I said, this is one of the most prolific discoveries in human history. If you want to continue denying it is science or a scientific discovery, that's up to you. I am done with this argument. I won, you lost.

I didn't say Wiki was proof of anything. Wiki is a resource that everyone is familiar with. The Lake Mungo Wiki page links to all kinds of assorted studies and sites you can explore on your own. There are numerous research papers on the findings there. I don't have time to sit here and do online research for a day to give you links that you're going to immediately dismiss and find fault with or pick apart... and that's exactly what you will do because that's what you do. It's pointless to me and I'm not going to waste my time. You're a lying piece of shit, you are NEVER going to change your mind, it's made up.

Jim Bowler is probably the most notable archaeologist who has studies the remains and he has published several papers on it. Perhaps you can Google him if you're having trouble?

Here are a few more links:
Mungo Archaeological Digs | The Foundation for National Parks and Wildlife
Lake Mungo (Australia)
Ancient bones found at Lake Mungo - 80 Days That Changed Our Lives - ABC Archives

As I said, there are dozens of links that come up when I Google Lake Mungo. I can't imagine what's the problem with your browser. I'm not experiencing any problems whatsoever, but as I said, this is one of the most prolific discoveries in human history. If you want to continue denying it is science or a scientific discovery, that's up to you. I am done with this argument. I won, you lost.

The topic is "Why I Don't (which means DO NOT) Believe in God."

I think I'm going to go into some of the religious threads when these doofuses are trying to have a serious discussion about their ignorant beliefs and start trolling them. :D

It always happens, you'll be in familiar company.

Kind of like what you are doing?

Chris, I am not going to let your opinions be passed off as facts. I'm sorry if that upsets you but that's how message boards work. I'm not trolling anything, I am just pointing out when you state opinions as facts that haven't been supported. If you don't like it, I suggest you stick to the facts or state your opinions as opinions. You are fully entitled to your own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own facts.

It always happens, you'll be in familiar company.

Kind of like what you are doing?

Chris, I am not going to let your opinions be passed off as facts. I'm sorry if that upsets you but that's how message boards work. I'm not trolling anything, I am just pointing out when you state opinions as facts that haven't been supported. If you don't like it, I suggest you stick to the facts or state your opinions as opinions. You are fully entitled to your own opinion, you aren't entitled to your own facts.

Why not? You seem to think YOU are. Lol.

Forum List

Back