Why I don't care why you don't believe in God.

Funny how an atheist never knocked on my door with their pamphlets of salvation

And isn't proselytizing part of christianity?

IMO you should all mind your own fucking business

I'm Catholic, I've never knocked on doors, tried to convert anyone and pretty much mind my biz regarding religion....I can't say the same for atheists

When has an atheist ever walked up to you in real life

Anonymous message boards don't count

And how many times has someone knocked on your door? And when they did....was you really offended? Or were you annoyed like the rest of us..but go one with the day?

PLenty in my lifetime

And yes I was annoyed

Unlike most of you idiots I am not easily offended I do however resent strange people coming to my home uninvited for any reason

So like I said if everyone just minded their own fucking business the world would be a better place

Then we agree...

Why do supernaturalist carry around a big chip on their shoulders?

I couldn't care less that you believe in God\Satan or the Angels\Demons in Heaven\Hell. I don't. So what.

Merry Christmas.

...because I don't care.
And I think I can pretty much speak for 98% of the population...no one cares.
Only thing we wonder is why do atheist insist on telling everyone multiple times?
I don't believe there is a Big Foot...I have never made 30 threads telling why.
Because people who believe want to shove it in our faces all the time. Creationism as science, vehement protests against gay marriage and abortion..., religious wars we all get dragged into... So maybe just shut the fuck up with all the bullshit and stay out of everyone's faces and we'll quick laughing at you all.
And thanks for YOUR thread telling us why... Idiot.

Abortion is morally fucking wrong regardless of the bible and goes against nature.

BS. Nature is a cruel beast. In nature many species practice infanticide.

...because I don't care.
Only thing we wonder is why do atheist insist on telling everyone multiple times?

Agree, but Big Foot is not as consequential a matter as "God" (quotes do show that I am an Agnostic.) Not saying that to say that I agree with their repeated posting.

A1977

-

Last edited:
...because I don't care.
Because people who believe want to shove it in our faces all the time. Creationism as science, vehement protests against gay marriage and abortion..., religious wars we all get dragged into... So maybe just shut the fuck up with all the bullshit and stay out of everyone's faces and we'll quick laughing at you all.

Abortion is morally fucking wrong regardless of the bible and goes against nature.

Name the fucking mammals that stick a branch up their twat and abort?

Killing another males offspring is not abortion...

...because I don't care.

Because people who believe want to shove it in our faces all the time. Creationism as science, vehement protests against gay marriage and abortion...

Agree. The one big thing that turns me off most to religion is the religious people themselves. :D Lol.

...because I don't care.

I guess you do since you took the time to start a thread about it. Ha ha! :itsok:

...because I don't care.

Name the fucking mammals that stick a branch up their twat and abort?

Killing another males offspring is not abortion...

Don't try to use nature as a moral guide.

...because I don't care.

I guess you do since you took the time to start a thread about it. Ha ha! :itsok:

I started a thread about Big Foot?

You don't have/didn't have any kids in school?
What's that got to do with the topic ?
The entire
...because I don't care.

I was addressing the first line of your OP and the title of your thread. :D

...because I don't care.

Don't has a sad now. We who don't believe/question beliefs have just as much right to express our thoughts and opinions as anyone else here in America. Thank you. :)

The entire
...because I don't care.

Actually this thread is a smartass response to another thread entitled "Why I don't believe in God"...

The entire
...because I don't care.

Actually this thread is a smartass response to another thread entitled "Why I don't believe in God"...

Yes, I'm aware of that. My point stands though. People who don't believe can in fact express that here in America. One of the most wonderful things about our country actually. :)

I don't care either.

The only time I DO care is when "christians" try to force their beliefs on the rest of us. As long as they stay off my front porch and out of our schools and govt buildings, they can believe whatever they wish.

We had some thumpers this past weekend. I've never knocked on anyone's door, never said to anyone here or anyplace else that their beliefs are wrong and that they should agree with me.

Read the threads here. Case closed.

The entire
...because I don't care.

Yes, I'm aware of that. My point stands though. People who don't believe can in fact express that here in America. One of the most wonderful things about our country actually. :)

Wasn't aware I was saying they don;t have a right to?

The entire
...because I don't care.

Its obvious that you DO care that others don't believe in a god.

The entire

Wasn't aware I was saying they don;t have a right to?

Well, you seem to have an issue with an atheist telling you "multiple times" that he or she doesn't believe. ;)

"Only thing we wonder is why do atheist insist on telling everyone multiple times?
I don't believe there is a Big Foot...I have never made 30 threads telling why."

Why did Kim Davis have to tell us about her beliefs and then go on to break the law blatantly and deny gay people their marriage licenses? Want to talk about annoying??? :)

No, and perhaps this thread is in the wrong forum, this thread is basically a smartass response to the thread "Why I don't believe in God:..so I created one saying "Why I don't care that you don'...."

No, and perhaps this thread is in the wrong forum, this thread is basically a smartass response to the thread "Why I don't believe in God:..so I created one saying "Why I don't care that you don'...."

Well, I find the topic of why people do or do not believe to be kind of interesting actually. I am interested in talking about why I am very, very skeptical. It certainly isn't because I want to "hurt" you or other religious people. I think my theories on religion make a lot of sense and I like to talk about them.

Forum List

Back