Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

It's a fact.
Liberal (Dem) voters tend to be more educated (i.e. smarter) than Conservative (Republican) voters.
And we won't even talk about MAGAts; the scum of stupidity on the bottom of the conservative barrel.
You have to be really stupid to be a Democrat that's a fact

Screenshot_20220817-214752_Chrome.jpg

You obviously miss the point.
The point is you are creating a bunker mentality and using 2016 as fortification.

By shutting out other voices, you protect your narrative.

I understand the point better than you.

Leftists are dependent and rely on what others say. And then they parrot, because their minds = that of parrots.

FBI informant charged with lying about Joe and Hunter ...​

1708192595886.jpeg
Fox 59
https://fox59.com › news › politics › ap-politics › ap-fbi-...

1 day ago — WASHINGTON (AP) — An FBI informant has been charged with fabricating a multimillion-dollar bribery scheme involving President Joe Biden, ...

See Fox News hosts humiliated as FBI Biden 'informant' gets ...​

1708192670421.png
YouTube · MSNBC
458K+ views · 1 day ago

1708192670463.jpeg

4:38

For months, the right-wing media promoted claims from an “informant” to make their case against the Bidens. But after the informant was ...

Poor teabagger.

The point is you are creating a bunker mentality and using 2016 as fortification.

They consistently refuse to admit that Americans from across the political spectrum think that Trumpsters are a socio-political/psedo-religious cult who exist in their own reality. Trump's own former cabinet members and former Chief of Staff have criticized him like no former cabinet members or Chiefs of Staff have ever criticized any President. His own staff, attorneys and employees will be testifying against him. Trump-appointed judges have ruled against him. Republicans and longtime conservatives across the country are standing with Democrats to alert the country about him.

They'll have their middle school-level excuses for all the above, of course. They're the victim. Everyone else is evil. HIllary. Hunter. Soros. Satan.

This is a true group pathology, and there are just too goddamn many orange parallels to Europe of 90 years ago.

Last edited:

FBI informant charged with lying about Joe and Hunter ...

View attachment 903840
Fox 59
1 day ago — WASHINGTON (AP) — An FBI informant has been charged with fabricating a multimillion-dollar bribery scheme involving President Joe Biden, ...

See Fox News hosts humiliated as FBI Biden 'informant' gets ...

View attachment 903842
YouTube · MSNBC
458K+ views · 1 day ago

View attachment 903843
For months, the right-wing media promoted claims from an “informant” to make their case against the Bidens. But after the informant was ...

Poor teabagger.
Who knows if this is "real"

And don't forget the most convenient and important part of this aggressive ignorance:

Anyone who says something the cult doesn't like is a Democrat or a closeted Democrat RINO.

They’re really taking it to trial.

Unless he pleads guilty which seems likely because it doesn’t look like he has a leg to stand on.
Do you trust the FBI when it comes to Trump? Do you trust the justice system when it comes to Trump?

FBI informant charged with lying about Joe and Hunter ...

View attachment 903840
Fox 59

See Fox News hosts humiliated as FBI Biden 'informant' gets ...

View attachment 903842
YouTube · MSNBC
458K+ views · 1 day ago

View attachment 903843

Poor teabagger.

I've never heard of Alexander Smirnov. But I am reminded of the Democracks fabricating a story to build Russian-gate, for instance, which was falsely represented to everyone, including the court system. And you bought it, am I right?

FKN-A

Nope, I'm exposing the stupidity of democrats in 2016 and why They are stupid and out of touch with Mainstreet America,

I've never heard of Alexander Smirnov. But I am reminded of the Democracks fabricating a story to build Russian-gate, for instance, which was falsely represented to everyone, including the court system. And you bought it, am I right?

FKN-A
A small and not even total list of hoaxes. These idiots still believe

Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

They consistently refuse to admit that Americans from across the political spectrum think that Trumpsters are a socio-political/psedo-religious cult who exist in their own reality. Trump's own former cabinet members and former Chief of Staff have criticized him like no former cabinet members or Chiefs of Staff have ever criticized any President. His own staff, attorneys and employees will be testifying against him. Trump-appointed judges have ruled against him. Republicans and longtime conservatives across the country are standing with Democrats to alert the country about him.

They'll have their middle school-level excuses for all the above, of course. They're the victim. Everyone else is evil. HIllary. Hunter. Soros. Satan.

This is a true group pathology, and there are just too goddamn many orange parallels to Europe of 90 years ago.
I hear MSNBC is hiring. You'd fit right in.

This is the reason no one should take anything democrats say seriously. They exist in a bubble. Reality scares them, as you can witness from their words. What do you think?

The left has silenced or neutered most of the sensible people in their midst and we hear from those very rarely anymore. What is left are tone deaf, brainwashed, indoctrinated, programmed neo-Marxists infused with a Marxist doctrine intended to completely destroy American history and culture as we know it and replace it with a 'woke' mentality that will give all power to a small oligarchy of government who will have total control over all our liberties, options, choices, opportunity, way of life.

In my opinion, anyone who listens and especially embraces that kind of insanity is truly in need of mental intervention.

I've never heard of Alexander Smirnov.
WTF?
That's what teabaggers claimed their entire Biden conspiracy on.
Figures, a teabagger just goes with the flow of mindless drivel.
But I am reminded of the Democracks fabricating a story to build Russian-gate, for instance, which was falsely represented to everyone, including the court system. And you bought it, am I right?

FKN-A

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between ...​

1708195258660.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Jan 26, 2019 — Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the ..

Forum List

Back