Why I dont post here

Dear Shogun.

Lad I am terrible sorry if you cannot understand the difference between what I write, and how you choose to interpret it.

Believe me I will not waste my time or yours responding to anyone with the unmitigated gall to imagine that they can read my mind.

Now, run along and bother somebody who wants to play these hate games that amuse you.

Cause, Kiddo, I don't waste my time with people filled with the hateful igornance that you are trying to spew in my direction.

Last edited:
When did ENGLISH become synonymous with WHITE, ravi? Does it take a certain pigment to speak the language? Do Asians speak Chinese strait out of the womb due to the pigment of their skin??

what a fucking joke. I've nailed you again for making stupid statements, ravi.. You might as well have just insisted that Stormfront posted the video!

Well, at least you aren't lying about it. And yes, wanting English to be the official language is to preserve cultural heritage. Not that there's anything wrong with that, though I personally think it would be unconstitutional in OUR country.

Hypocrite much?

Well, at least you aren't lying about it. And yes, wanting English to be the official language is to preserve cultural heritage. Not that there's anything wrong with that, though I personally think it would be unconstitutional in OUR country.

Hypocrite much?

Wow so the constitution says it is not legal to have an official language in the US? Hmm never heard that one before.

The league of Nations gave the Brits a mandate over Palestine. The brits came up with the division plan, Then Later the UN accepted the existence of Israel and made it legal, under international law.
yes, you were right and i was wrong, i meant to come back at you and tell you such earlier, but forgot....my bad!

care

Hypocrite much?

CULTURAL HERITAGE, ravi. NOT ETHNIC HERITAGE.

For real.. it's like im watching you peddle along on your little banana seat, training wheel bike from the seat of my harley fucking davidson.

face it. once again youve said stupid shit that you cant back up. THIS is why you just cant compete, ravikins.

Freedom of speech. Then there's equal protection.

I do not see how having an official language is automatically taking away peoples freedom of speech. Nobody is saying they can not speak other languages. Just that the US should have an official language of governments for example.

Now if we said they must speak English and only English, that would be a violation of their free speech rights. You are aware that we already have laws that require legal immigrants to have "a basic knowledge of English" All tough we clearly do not enforce them anymore. Legal immigrants used to have to take classes on US History, government, and Basic English.

Last edited:
Dear Shogun.

Lad I am terrible sorry if you cannot understand the difference between what I write, and how you choose to interpret it.

Believe me I will not waste my time or yours responding to anyone with the unmitigated gall to imagine that they can read my mind.

No run along and bother somebody who wants to play these hate games that amuse you.

Cause, Kiddo, I don't waste my time with people filled with the hateful igornance that you are trying to spew in direction.

myawwwwwww... whatsa matter widdle guy? did you think I WOULDNT fucking quote your own posts? You see, THIS is what sets me apart from the likes of you, jill and ravi. You make statements that youd like to polish like a turd and then cry and run away when your OWN WORDS come back to haunt you. Hell, when I make accusations I prove it. LIKE I DID WITH YOUR QUOTES. Dont be a fucking baby, dude. You said it. STAND BEHIND YOUR MESSAGE, yo.

Calling me names wont make that tail between your legs shake any less than it is right now. Nor will they alleviate the fact that i've justpunked you out with evidence.

Hey, i bet Ravi and Jill wont care to read your posts given that you just took a page from their playbook and reserted to crybaby shittalking to act like your octopus ink, dude! Clearly, you are as spineless as an one too!

542230876_b4e94ffcdb.jpg

Last edited:
CULTURAL HERITAGE, ravi. NOT ETHNIC HERITAGE.

For real.. it's like im watching you peddle along on your little banana seat, training wheel bike from the seat of my harley fucking davidson.

face it. once again youve said stupid shit that you cant back up. THIS is why you just cant compete, ravikins.

Actually, the ethnic heritage of white Americans is mainly British. And the ethnic heritage of Jews and Arabs is basically the same. They are cousins. Just like we are cousins to the Brits.

:eusa_boohoo:

hahahaha! You want an ethnic majority, you aren't fooling me.

Actually, the ethnic heritage of white Americans is mainly British. And the ethnic heritage of Jews and Arabs is basically the same. They are cousins. Just like we are cousins to the Brits.

Mainly British? Hardly anymore.

I do not see how having an official language is automatically taking away peoples freedom of speech. Nobody is saying they can not speak other languages. Just that the US should have an official language of governments for example.

Now if we said they must speak English and only English, that would be a violation of their free speech rights. You are aware that we already have laws that require legal immigrants to have "a basic knowledge of English" All tough we clearly do not enforce them anymore. Legal immigrants used to have to take classes on US History, government, and Basic English.
They still do. I have a Scottish friend that just became a citizen and he showed me some of the stuff he had to know...some of it I didn't.

The problem with having a government that has an official language, if enforced, is you are denying current citizens equal protection in court and voting rights, and I'm sure a few others.

My state has had an official language for years and it hasn't stopped the spending on government materials in English and Haitian.

IMO, it's nothing but xenophobia.

I have to say I'm honored to be lumped in with Editec and Jillian, both who make me feel like I know absolutely nothing about anything.

:)

That's just their way of making themselves feel smarter, Ravi. You're every bit as knowledgeable on any subject. And when you aren't, you don't just make things up. Well, not intentionally or maliciously, at any rate......sort of inadvertently and good humoredly........

uh, yea.. there sure is not giant GERMAN population here in the midwest. Town names like HERMAN with their, apparently english oktoberfest, is just a fucking myth. Not to mention asians and blacks and every other ethnicity that SHARES our AMERICAN heritage. holy fuck you are one stupid kid, Rav. It's called a melting post because it sounds good!

Again, prove your accusation like I did with Edetic above. given all the other stupid shit you think is true it doesn't bother me that youd have to ASSume as much and it doesn't shock me that you can't support it.

They still do. I have a Scottish friend that just became a citizen and he showed me some of the stuff he had to know...some of it I didn't.

The problem with having a government that has an official language, if enforced, is you are denying current citizens equal protection in court and voting rights, and I'm sure a few others.

My state has had an official language for years and it hasn't stopped the spending on government materials in English and Haitian.

IMO, it's nothing but xenophobia.

So then, how would you have it, if say a man who only speaks Dutch is elected to congress, should all the congressmen have to learn Dutch to be able to speak to him, or should he have to learn English? Or are we going to pay for translators?

Besides why should a man who ignored our laws about learning Basic English to become a us citizen, be allowed in congress in the first place?

Miller.....
Hungarian reporting for duty, sir.
Also Scots, Irish, English, allegedly Indian and heavens knows what else.

I have to say I'm honored to be lumped in with Editec and Jillian, both who make me feel like I know absolutely nothing about anything.

:)

im sure you do. Ignorance is bliss, i hear. Given Edetic's reactio to having his own quotes spat in his face, id say you picked a winner!

Indeed, HE reacts about like you do when having the eballs to challenge someone to quote him wheras when challenged....

:eusa_clap:

That's just their way of making themselves feel smarter, Ravi. You're every bit as knowledgeable on any subject. And when you aren't, you don't just make things up. Well, not intentionally or maliciously, at any rate......sort of inadvertently and good humoredly........

Oh, I don't mean they do it purposely. I just mean they are smarter than I am.

Forum List

Back